It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange turns on everyone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The rape accusations are acctually true
Mr. Assange fu**ed The pentagon about 250,000 times last month

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

sorry buddy this is from the t and c's

"or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic."

so what was that again

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That whole idea of him censoring Isreal is pretty ridicilous. If you assume that to be true then he would himself need to go through all the cables by himself and pick out the Israel cables. Julian is just one guy and there is hundreds of people who have these cables for censoring. Surely one of them would've noticed that there are some missing.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
The man has smeared one government. Just one.

You either are ignorant on this subject and clearly don't know what you are talking about, or you are a shill.

Iceland, Africa, Greece....He doesn't target America, at all.

I hope the only people that get arrested from this is the corrupt politicians that are exposed by these leaks, but I guess you'd be against that.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not to mention that even though this big leak has originated from US there is tons of stuff there that makes other nations look bad. Saudis, Norway etc. etc. so how is that slamming just one nation?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I've not forgotten that wikileaks isn't just julian, I've just read the stories of former wikileaks people who left because they felt it was an intelligence op, not truth-telling

edit on 23-12-2010 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Links to those please? I remember some people leaving because they didn't want the Iraq war files released all at once like they did. Julian ordered that and some didn't agree and left. They wanted to make it the same way this cable leak is done, little by little.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

#4 covers all

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

he should be thrown off a mountain

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Assange said the Guardian took his sexual assault accusations out of context. He didn't ironically bash the Guardian for leaking them. He just said they are not fully published, and thus not in context.

Apart from that, Assange hasn't really turned on anyone.. The Guardian is still a media partner of Wikileaks.

On top of this, the OP says Assange is an America-hater... Hmm... Have you been watching too much Fox News?

Assange has cables coming out on international banks, Russia, Israel, Europe, China.

No one is exempt. Now stop watching Fox News. It's proven in studies to be the least informative news network in the US.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by synaptic

fox news has the balls to air news that other networks wont........
they arent afraid or politically correct and neither am i
i like fox news

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

He's not the boss of Wikileaks. He's just the face.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join