It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis SS Funded Nascent Israeli Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I post this in the hope it will weake people from their religion induced stupid little world. Excuse me if I sound a little harsh, but we've had ample time to start using our brains but look at the state of the world!

I really do hope this article helps people view the problem of religion in the proper perspective.

I have my asbestos jacket on for all you people that need to cling to your world of fear and naivety!xx

Photo of a medal struck by the Nazis (Goebbels) to commemorate Zionist "friendship".

Nazism and Zionism were two sides of the same Illuminati coin!!

"We knew the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis but we didn't know the Nazis actually funded the Zionists!"

In his 1988 book "Blowback," Christopher Simpson says captured SS records documented a covert agreement between the SS and the Haganah, the forerunner of the Israeli Defense Force. They funded at least one Haganah commander.

Under the arrangement the Haganah was permitted to run training camps for Jewish youth inside Germany. These young people, as well as certain other Jews driven out of Germany by the Nazis, were encouraged to emigrate to Palestine.

Full story

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You posted this in hopes that it would draw people away from their religious world, despite Zionism does NOT equal Judaism. The entire opinionated article you posted about Zionists and so on was politically motivated. What does religion have to do with it? Do you know there are some Jews that are against the state of Israel?

It seems like you have a problem with religion and you picked a political issue to attack religion itself.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
You posted this in hopes that it would draw people away from their religious world, despite Zionism does NOT equal Judaism. The entire opinionated article you posted about Zionists and so on was politically motivated. What does religion have to do with it? Do you know there are some Jews that are against the state of Israel?

It seems like you have a problem with religion and you picked a political issue to attack religion itself.

Those Jews who are against Zionism need to wake up and start speaking out too. Zionist is not Judaism, it is a very evil brand of fascism hiding behind the name of Zionist Jews. The article is based on documents which show it is historical fact - just as there is evidence that the Bush family changed their name from Scherff to hide the fact that that Bush Jr's grandfather, Prescott Bush, was a member of the German Nazi SS, who was involved in a plot to overthrow the US government and install fascism in US, which failed. It looks very much as though his son, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr after him have all these years been trying to succeed where Prescott Bush failed.

Wake up.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Jews against Israel

www.youtube.com...

Jews supporting Palestinians against Israel.

www.youtube.com...

Jews against Zionism

www.youtube.com...

There are many Jews that protest against Zionism and Israel and show support for a Israel-Palestinian two-state land but as usual: No media attention can weaken ANY protest.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Both zionism and Judaism oppose each other.You don't have to be a Jew to be a zionist.

Straight from the horses mouth:

In simple words zionism is basically satanism.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
let me get this straight....merely because the Nazis were buddies with Zionists I should immediately stop any religious thought I may have? Hitler was a vegetarian. Should all vegetarians suddenly stop being vegetarians? This isn't an argument for a cessation of religion ( a silly notion in and of itself) but a proclamation of ignorance. I appreciate the attempt to open eyes. i just don't like comparisons that are faulty.

Just my two cents, and God bless.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From a post I made a couple of years ago regarding this...

In 1937 Heydrich entered into negotiations with members of the Haganah Defense Organisation via Fiefel Polkes. Haganah were effectively acting as security against Arab attacks on Jewish Settlers which were precipitated by illegal land purchases and the failure of the settlers to understand the system whereby you could purchase land but not own the Olive groves planted on the land. Naturally, by denying access to crops and therefore livelihood tensions were inevitable.

Heydrich sent his “Jewish Expert” Adolf Eichmann to meet with Polkes in Palestine to discuss ways in which the illegal immigration of Jews could be increased.

The results was that Pino Ginzburg and Moshe Auerbach (who would both later become members of the newly formed Mossad) went to Berlin. There in conjunction with Heydrich’s SD and the Gestapo, Haganah set up a training camp and ‘recruited’, forceably and voluntarily young men to join in the defence of Jewish settlements in Palestine. On average 400 men were rounded up, trained and then smuggled into Palestine on a WEEKLY basis.

By late 1939, Heydrich had developed a route in conjuction with his former mentor, Admiral Canaris, Head of the Abwehr (German SIS) to take an even greater number of ‘emigrants’ directly via Hamburg and Emden under German Naval protection. This plan was cut short however with the invasion of Poland and the declaration of war from Britain. Heydrich had more pressing problems and the training camp, and emigrations petered out. 70,000 German, Czechoslovakian and Austrian Jews though had made it safely to Palestine, many of those young males, trained by the Haganah aided by Reinhard Heydrich.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join