It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thiaoouba Prophecy Light Workers and UFO Contactee Michel Desmarquet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Really never heard of this guy before, seems to run with the new ager spiritual crowd from what i have heard. Some say he is another Charlatan out to pedal books and profit from the gullible and naive believers. He may be your typical Stever Greer, Billy Mier con man or perhaps the real deal as i reserve judgment for now. I cant find much on the man besides some web sites selling E Books and some of them you can read for free. Maybe there are threads on this on ATS all ready im sure. If you could "enlighten me" anyone. It is probably utter crap, i find some of what he says about the human spirit interesting and makes some sense on some level as well. Kind of sounds like a Hypothesis to me, if ET's are just dumping so much information of secrets of the universe on random people who have a knack for writing so that they can sell e books, then we really are doomed. I guess everyone has a story and this guy has quite a story to tell.

Thiaoouba Prophecy is a UFO contactee book written by Michel Desmarquet. It was first published in 1993 by Arafura Publishing under the title Abduction to the 9th Planet. The book covers a variety of controversial topics, claiming to pass on crucial and exceptional information and messages with regard to the true purpose of life in general and our life on Earth in particular, as directly taught to the author by highly advanced alien human beings, calling themselves Thiaooubans, living on the planet Thiaoouba, located in our galaxy (the Milky Way). The book claims to reveal the truth about important moments in Earth's history that have led to the current life situation on our planet, the true identity of Jesus Christ, and the true origin and background of Biblical events, as well as, shockingly, elucidate and even correct certain important points in the Bible. Other topics covered include, but are not limited to, the Higher Self / Overself, auras, telepathy, superluminal travel, extrasolar planets, extra-terrestrial lifeforms, the Great Pyramid, ancient and lost civilizations, Atlantis, Easter Island, Mu, lost knowledge and sciences on Earth (including technology such as antigravity), health, well-being, true happiness, true love, spiritual affinity, sexuality. Ecology is one of the pivotal topics in the book.

lightworkers.org...
www.escapetheillusion.com...
www.thiaoouba.com...
edit on 21-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I have actually read his firs book “Abduction to the 9th Planet” and whilst an interesting story, that is all it is - a story. It is classic “fantasy” with all the hallmarks. No reality at all and too many holes. This guy has been trying for over 10 years to be famous and it has never panned out for him – you know like another Whitley Strieber. I am very open minded, but I would say without reservation that this guy is delusional. I don’t think he is deliberately scamming people, but I do think he has a mental problem (and I don’t mean that in a mean way).

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Wow! What a truly shocking sweater he's wearing. I hope to God I don't get one of those for Xmas.

I'd never heard of him either other than there's a member with the name ThiaooubaProphecy. I have to say, he writes quite an interesting story and it's pacy too.

You know what the strangest thing is? Just looking at him is making me imagine things I've never before thought about a man...such dashing good looks...such great taste in clothes...he's the Buck Rogers of the Contactee world!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed25a4a3c47a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I will watch this when I have more time ( like tomorrow...its late in my part of the World!) and looks interesting but I just have to mention that I find it extraordinary that someone can badmouth Greer and Co but still post the very similar/same things he claims?
OK. The man does not present himself well, has made some cockups and Im not a fan of the personality either but please look at your post and its wild 'maybe' assertions and get it right!
We believers are ALL tarred with the same brush, madness I think its called...lololol...but for me its important to seperate the personality from the info.
Will definitely be checking this out tomorrow. Yawnies, bed time for me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i was reading about this guy back in 1998, back before he was a "UFO Contactee". The one thing that was interesting was his promotion of the Shingo Village story, where they say Jesus is buried according to locals.

Other than that, he was a kook wearing clothes so ugly that you wouldn't have even seen them in an MC Hammer video.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

When a person experiences something that science cannot explain, all sorts of things happen, namely the ego inflates and that person starts to believe that they are something 'special' and that they were chosen, in this state it is so easy to misconstrood these experiences.

I believe him when he says that he was abducted, I believe him when he talks about spirituality, but, and its a big but, we (humans) can only go as far as our personal understanding will take us based on our knowledge and experiences, the rest we tend to fill in using our own imagination and before long you have a kind of chinesee whisper situation with yourself, in amongst the imagination and the ego the true experience and understanding is lost.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The thing that's notable to me about contactees is that although there are a lot of commonalities in some of their stories at times, there is also a lot of conflicting details. To me--and many others--that suggests deception...self or otherwise.

Having said that, I do feel--at this point--that some of them are experiencing something from outside themselves. If that's true, then 'The Trickster' archetype comes to mind, but who or what would the trickster be? Untrustworthy at the very least and not worthy of gleaning any reliable information in regards spirituality or our place in the universe in my opinion.

What we can learn I think is that 'something' that doesn't respect us wants to manipulate our thinking...and that might be worthy information indeed.

Seeing dude in that red suit was pretty impressive & unforgettable though...if I had to choose one contactee to believe, I would rather have that pic on my wall than one of Greer.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hiya TG, I agree with you about the contactees. Maybe last year I'd be quick to trash them all, but there's more to some of the accounts than is seen on the surface.

Adamski hoaxed images and his stories are fairly implausible. Despite this he's seminal in the themes of many Contactees since. The message is quite consistent in warning of environmental catastrophes and the dangers of nuclear weapons. Whatever the source of these warnings and concerns, the eventual Head of the CIA (Allen Dulles) was proactive in ensuring Adamski was allowed to continue spreading his message and writing...

Flying Saucer Review 1960
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e71e18220a41.jpg[/atsimg]

FOIA releases apparently indicate that US Intelligence believed Eastern Bloc agents were alive and well in the Western UFO scene of the 50s and 60s.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You da bomb, Kandinsky, I hope you can feel the love. I've seen Dulles mentioned in that context, but none of the writers backed it up, so…wow…that's interesting stuff.

The following is from an article by Phillip Coppens who seems to do pretty solid research:

...The CIA set up many saucer publishers, sponsored the publicity received by Adamski’s books and others, and sponsored the wave of saucer articles in 1952 in ‘Life’, ‘Look’, etc.”…

…Davidson himself concluded that every aspect of the mystery led back to the CIA. He argued that they had deliberately concocted the major UFO reports and fed them into the public arena as a cover for experimental aircraft and rocket tests at best and psychological warfare experiments practiced on its own citizens at worst...

www.philipcoppens.com...

So much interesting information in that article that I think it's worth a look for anyone interested--including Adamski being persuaded as to where he might get a good picture of a ufo and voila!

I'm still finding it hard to extrapolate the ultimate reasons for this aspect of the cia-dogs (read 'chow dogs' :] ) involvement but the psychological warfare experiments as explanation fits the best for me at the moment with the cover for US technology as a bonus. But then there's the Eastern Bloc aspect, too, that now that you mention it does seem relevant as Cold War positioning.

And I can't shake the feeling that the aforementioned strategies--if relevant to a larger ufo truth--might just be partial clues to an even bigger plan…but I really should take it a lil' easier on my brain before they send me to the conspiracy hotel and calm me down with Haldol.

Your Eastern Bloc suggestion as tied to the cia-dogs/contactees question led me to the following document that covers a lot of bases--mostly traditional--but with a multitude of citations that might suggest some further avenues of study. I also believe this is the historian Haines mentioned in the article above. Peaceness.

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90 by Gerald K. Haines

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

I have actually read his firs book “Abduction to the 9th Planet” and whilst an interesting story, that is all it is - a story. It is classic “fantasy” with all the hallmarks. No reality at all and too many holes. This guy has been trying for over 10 years to be famous and it has never panned out for him – you know like another Whitley Strieber. I am very open minded, but I would say without reservation that this guy is delusional. I don’t think he is deliberately scamming people, but I do think he has a mental problem (and I don’t mean that in a mean way).

So he is more like a not so successful version of L Ron Hubbard than oh say someone like Dorothy Izatt?

Yes Strieber lost me after reading his second book, he went over the deep end of fiction and being someone that has experienced this phenomena first hand i hate to rail on Abductees but i decided years ago that Strieber was a snake oil salesman. I mean go back and read the wolfen a book he wrote years before Communion and even a film made. You will see he changed the wolves to in this case Aliens that he probably read about after hearing about the Hills or biting off Hopkins work. Just my opinion on Strieber, especially how he treated John Mack he gives me bad vibes.

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Wow! What a truly shocking sweater he's wearing. I hope to God I don't get one of those for Xmas.

I'd never heard of him either other than there's a member with the name hermaphroditeProphecy. I have to say, he writes quite an interesting story and it's pacy too.

You know what the strangest thing is? Just looking at him is making me imagine things I've never before thought about a man...such dashing good looks...such great taste in clothes...he's the Buck Rogers of the Contactee world!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed25a4a3c47a.jpg[/atsimg]

This may seem as a fairytale - but read it all, and you will recognize a lot of wisdom. If this is all a fabricated story - it is though filled with ancient and spiritual knowledge and wisom of a remarkable kind. And their claim to be hermaphrodites (and much more here) fits with the spiritual science of Martinus - from his very deep wisdombooks from almost a century back.

LOL thanks for that photo, that made my day. He is the most interesting man in the world... 15 foot blonde alien hermaphrodite women adore him, stay skeptical my friends.

What is it with these contactee book covers anyway? This is probably cornier than Greers "awake and aware" book cover. But don't judge a book by it's cover right?

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
i was reading about this guy back in 1998, back before he was a "UFO Contactee". The one thing that was interesting was his promotion of the Shingo Village story, where they say Jesus is buried according to locals.

Other than that, he was a kook wearing clothes so ugly that you wouldn't have even seen them in an MC Hammer video.

I suspect this guy could be in fact the real deal, he presents tangible evidence that being those clothes, those god awful clothes, they had to come from another planet entirely. I dont think a sweat shop in china would even consider attempting to manufacture that atrocity of a sweater. And when another man is offended by your clothes that is when you know you are making a fashion statement. A statement that says "im not doing it right" no wonder aliens picked him out from the few other billion on earth... he does his own thing.

Wait is that a Nascar body suit?

edit on 22-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Call it a knowingness that after 7 years of research and a vast accumulation of circumstantial evidence validating this book I know it to be the Truth. But as the Buddha would put it, "Do not take my word for it" Investigate it yourself. You decide. Just don't take 7 years to do it as I did.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
Call it a knowingness that after 7 years of research and a vast accumulation of circumstantial evidence validating this book I know it to be the Truth. But as the Buddha would put it, "Do not take my word for it" Investigate it yourself. You decide. Just don't take 7 years to do it as I did.

vast accumulation of circumstantial evidence? Umm what evidence would that be? Could you please provide some proof as a show of good faith? Because i really would like to know.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think this book is a must read for all people who are interested in UFOs. Other books that I recommend include those written by Dr. Steven Greer

new topics

top topics

join