It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this thread being ignored deliberately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted at 3:29 exactly. I happened to glance at the recent posts section and noted that there appears to be no intention for ats to put up the post. 11 minutes have elapsed. Normally, anything that anyone writes gets put up in a hurry, well under a minute. In the off chance that there's a lag, well, I backtracked and noted that everyone else that was on the recent post roster was posted in a few seconds. This, in my opinion, explains why the time of a post is no longer on the roster. Yahoo pulled the same stunt years ago, and it was for censorship purposes.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Last thing posted:

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

Originally posted by Magnum007
... It's like Sponge Bob vs. Goliath...

Interesting read though... Made me smile for once...

Magnum

But Goliath...Lost.

And David was Hebrew.

Still smiling?

Is this why they act as they do? I would urge Christians to withdraw their fanaticism toward this sick bully of a nation. They do realize that without using the Christians, the odds would be much worse than a mere Goliath. They have used and abused scripture to rope in the whole Jesus set. But they hate Jesus. The law says he was a heretic, and jews stand by this. They preferred Barabas, remember? Well, that's what they have, Barabas, and that's all they have. I will not humor a person for two seconds who says we must support israel or be damned. It is a lie, a perversion of the Bible well exploited by jews.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I am saying that the post on israel being forced to wipe out europe was NOT placed on the recent post roster. I looked at the list a dozen times before starting this thread. I am not taking a screen shot (I use a camera) as I have seen this a hundred times on other sites and frankly did not expect to see this happen at ats. Even the thread I just started (this one) was up in a few seconds. My other post on a different subject from about an hour ago was on the roster. My name was NOT to be found, nor the israel thread, in between these two postings. That, imo, was deliberate.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well what did you expect ,it is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Pass, I've just posted in it and it didn't appear on the list, but then again I can't find anything from the "breaking alternative news" on that list.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I'm flattered, I guess. It could be programmed in to the system, to ignore showing the post on israeli nukes and being 'forced to take out Europe' on the roster, w/o ats knowing, of course. Typically when you damage them, the post will only appear on your computer and nowhere else (this is effective on craigslist as there's less interaction b/w posters).

Of course by now it will be on the roster. Every time you look at the page it does refresh automatically. I did comb the list assiduously. All you have is my word.

I'm saying 'pay attention'. It is the reason that a time stamp has been replaced with the relative time ie., 25 seconds ago etc.... Remember, they are playing for the world. We still buy TV sets when they should be forcing us to have them going on with their propaganda.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Tonight is the first time I've seen your posts and intrigued from the first one I went to your member page to see what else you say, well at first four tries of trying to get to your thread the page kept going to "cannot be found". After a little while it went, and was thinking exactly same thing...Wonder what this member says that gets his words weight enough to try and stop it. You should be flattered.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Starless, I have your answer, on the recent posts page, look for "SHOW REMOVED FORUMS", its just above the first post on the list, click it and the thread will appear, dunno what thats all about

edit on 21/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join