Look What Freaky Site I Stumbled On!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by micpsi

I was just commenting on the fact that it is a documented fact, I just thought it was a neat optical illusion.

There is nothing illusory about mathematical facts.

The distance between corresponding rungs of the DNA molecule created by pairs of nitrogen bases is 34 Angstroms. It is not an optical illusion that 34 is a Fibonacci number. As the website I linked to points out, this number is an intrinsic property of the geometry of the Tree of Life and other sacred geometries, which are proved there to be isomorphic to it.
Furthermore, it is not an optical illusion that there are 10 rungs per repeated section of the molecule, comparing with the 10 Sephiroth of the Tree of Life. "As above, so below".
edit on 21-12-2010 by micpsi because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-12-2010 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

makes sense they have been fing around with eugenics for decades bastards.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The DNA strand in the numbers is an optical illusion formed by the position of the numbers. Intended or not it's sill an optical illusion.
edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by maybee

has anyone figured out that equation? got me stumped.

It's a 4th degree polynomial equation of the form ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d = 0 using the imaginary value of i as part of each term.
For those not familiar with the use of imaginary numbers in mathematics, i is defined as the square root of -1

These type of polynomial has 6 possible solutions or roots and this particular one on the site is very unique in that no matter what starting number you enter, you apparently ALWAYS get the same 6 roots as answers ... namely ...

-1 and 0 (1st root pair)
0 and 1 (2nd root pair)
0 and -1 (3rd root pair)

When graphed, we get the following that looks like a letter T lying on it's side.

No idea if there's any kind of hidden symbolgy implied.
edit on 21/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Look you all...I'm sure some of those sites are hoaxes, college projects, heck, even the guys that created ATS could probably make a site as such. BUT on the chance that you have stumbled onto something you shouldn't, could be dangerous. I mean if you did actually discover something, what are you going to do with the information?
Seriously, please be careful with this stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

wow ok, still stumped lol but way to go !!!! how would the illuminati use that math?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Look at the source

myRPhitoXY - something to do with phi?
edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: would help if I paste the right thing

What's up with the " - 0.100000 E 1 "

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

dearly noted on both points ,but for sure the latter and ps.. it seems like you are trying to steer us away from this , this is the 4th time you have suggested that ? are you one of them?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Look you all...I'm sure some of those sites are hoaxes, college projects, heck, even the guys that created ATS could probably make a site as such. BUT on the chance that you have stumbled onto something you shouldn't, could be dangerous. I mean if you did actually discover something, what are you going to do with the information?
Seriously, please be careful with this stuff.

I seriously doubt that site is anything serious though, I mean if you're gonna make a secret Illuminati site, I sure it would be much harder to get into than a simple riddle that many people have heard before.
edit on 21-12-2010 by King_John because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-12-2010 by King_John because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by King_John

actually they like hiding in plain site! and we got in yea , but since its been one lead and puzzle after another
so who knows? worth continuing the search for sure!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by maybee

dearly noted on both points ,but for sure the latter and ps.. it seems like you are trying to steer us away from this , this is the 4th time you have suggested that ? are you one of them?

Goodness no. I'm the poster child for sheeple
I'll stop scolding, OK? Have fun and good luck. Just remember, if you can find them, they can find you. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

ok lol cool, goodnite , and that would suck!!! my first thread on here gets me killed! hopefully not lol

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I got

- 0.100000 E 1 + 0
0 + 0.100000 E 1
0 + -1

using 1.61803399

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

The DNA strand in the numbers is an optical illusion formed by the position of the numbers. Intended or not it's sill an optical illusion.

Nope. You are totally wrong. The comparison is not based upon the graphic image and the positions of numbers. The conclusion that the DNA molecule displays the Fibonacci number 34 is based upon the scientific fact that its length is, to the nearest integer, 34 Angstroms. It is CLEAR (except to the confused) that the molecule's geometry is approximately based upon Fibonacci numbers. And why should it not be? Fibonacci numbers are found in the philotaxis of plants and the geometry of many living things. So, too, with human DNA. This is because these numbers are embedded in sacred geometries, as the article I linked to proved rigorously.

Try reading it before your next mindless knee jerk.
edit on 21-12-2010 by micpsi because: typo corrected

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I got

- 0.100000 E 1 + 0
0 + 0.100000 E 1
0 + -1

using 1.61803399

That's right ... no matter what starting number you use, you will always get the same 3 pairs of roots ... quite an unusual equation and one I haven't come across before.

One would have to seriously assume that the shape of the graph (the letter T) which will look identical no matter what number you choose to enter into the equation, simply HAS to have some kind of hidden meaning or symbolism.

Does a T on it's side ring a bell with anyone ? Sideways cross ??

Well, no matter whether it's a hoax site or not ... someone sure has put a heck of a lot of work into it

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by exo87

looks like we are getting some of those answers now!!! and hopefully many more!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Whatever. I'm still going to call it what it is, an optical illusion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Algebraic Equation Solver

This script solves algebraic equations with complex coefficients up to the cubic order. Enter a numerical value; click on a coefficient-button to assign the value. Then click the "Solve" button.

http://_javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/algebraic-equation-solver.html

Shame www.scienceit.freeurl.com... is dead

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What's up with the " - 0.100000 E 1 "

Nothing ... it's just the alternative exponential notation that says the same thing as -1 but in this case inefficiently..
Exponential notation is just a shorthand way of writing huge numbers.
e.g. 1,000,000 can be written as 1E6 ... still means the same thing

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join