It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look What Freaky Site I Stumbled On!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Do you think an illuminati website would use a riddle that practically everyone knows the answer to?
Everyone has so much free time these days, and websites are cheap and easy to make. .info websites are just $1

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

try this type knights templar backwards in google search the results come backwards freaking crazy and about the mirror world thing same here chills earlier post on the handbook referenced that to a point

link   
did just encounter this other login menu at : www.illuminatiorder.info... clicked on the fourth tier from the bottom, on the spinning orb like thing , the i get a 'authentication required' box that reads ' The server academy.illuminatioder.eu:80 at academy-0 requires a usename and password....

link   
Mason Website

I googled "Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa" which was some word from that illuminati website and I came across this masonic website. Check it out, some odd stuff.

A bunch of information on Ancient Egyptian Philosophy influence on Masonry as well as Pagan Influence on Masonry Directly from the Masons themselves.

Does anyone know what Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa means?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

no but perhaps when you enter a incorrect one it just appears that your in and they record your ip or trace you

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If you type this into google, site:www.illuminatiorder.info...

There is no need to know the password. Also, the password would lead you to land on this page. www.illuminatiorder.info...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
one thing is for sure .. i am sure learning alot about the illuminati tonite OO

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I heard that the site is a hoax. Someone actually did a thread about the Illuminati backwards website last year or so.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
By spelling it backward is to create a basic Illuminati technique - a left/right mirror image. Remember George Dubya holding the book upside down on the morning of 9-11? Yup - another up/down mirror image. Oh, and btw, the name of that book was "My Pet Goat". Goat - get it? Bapho's nic..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

pretty big multilinked detailed hoax!! do you have the thread , and if it is hoax they did there research and really want to be illuminati if that is the case

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info... Some type of math problem..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's not just itanimulli.com though, it's itanimulli.net and itanimulli.org

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i found a link to a yahoo group from the page, i keep clicking around and trying the different login words, but i should keep track more and map it...

groups.yahoo.com...

from this page are thee links to real-time magnetoshpere imaging, sun stereo imaging, and the USGS ...

www2.nict.go.jp...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 043131p://2010-12-21T04:17:19-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

yea but when u actually "search" the word in your google bar, the NSA websit actually comes up in the search results...., now that can not be from link directing could it?? that seems like the NSA website themsleves, put in the "SEO" techniques to raNK for the "itanimulli" word...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Mason Website

I googled "Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa" which was some word from that illuminati website and I came across this masonic website. Check it out, some odd stuff.

A bunch of information on Ancient Egyptian Philosophy influence on Masonry as well as Pagan Influence on Masonry Directly from the Masons themselves.

Does anyone know what Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa means?

They are both, I be;ieve, ancient south african god/goddess, But I am not 100 % sure on this, but the names look familiar to me, and I am practicing pagan for many years and have seen all kinds of creation stories from all over, so, anyway, that's what I think those names/words are.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This guy says he registered the domain name www.itanimulli.com years ago and just decided to forward it to the nsa site. heres the story-snardfarker.ning.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

yes, I actually went to the site before by spelling Illuminati backwards . It just seemed too obvious to be true, and if it IS for real, I don't think I need to be messing around with it. You should be careful either way.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

a friend of myne told me you cant redirect to a goverment website its not legal, im looking into it!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by maybee

a friend of myne told me you cant redirect to a goverment website its not legal, im looking into it!

You better be careful. There's just somethings that are better left alone. Going on ATS is about as nosy as I'm going to get.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

has anyone figured out that equation? got me stumped.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join