It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look What Freaky Site I Stumbled On!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
has anyone tried to register on that site? i have no ones name to put in the referral field and am not allowed to join, any one have any ideas?

thank you for your post.
edit on 22-12-2010 by threadkiller because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2010 by threadkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i dont know, i tried many names nothing , id try one of those hater names trying to destroy the thread last page lol, they probally one of em

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas[...]
The thread is in off topic interesting websites seems the perfect place for it to be.[...]

Oops missed that, sorry!
(sry for 1-liner)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I regularly visit a lot of VERY freaky websites, but I'm guessing I'd get banned if i linked them here.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

not if you send them in a private message lol

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
you would not get banned, your thread would be moved into the trash bin instantly if it where inappropriate...so please share that is why we are here.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by threadkiller

If it helps at all, I've already obtained access. I'm not really sure why you would need the information, though. Seems like some pretty basic stuff. A few puzzles, a couple of math games, and hordes of illiterate trolls.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If your talking about the board it's an open forum

user - ATS
pass - bugmenot

reading threads is awesome.
edit on 24-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

i found that as well. did anyone get the blue reverse piramid with the backward upsidedown writing? or the tile's # game? how about the converion bars for binary code?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

oddly enough if you move your mouse over all the little grayish circles on the 'last' page one of the ones neer the end will give you a click option! and the link takes you to an accu weather page, but the address bar is still all #ers. weird, very!

from the www.1.61803398874989484820458683436563811.com

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

i found out they password and even wrote it backwords and it didnt work. i think it is a joke. just look at the quetion and ask it on bing or ask or google or whatever and try it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by AshidoX

The golden ratio tfrac[1 + sqrt[5]][2] approx 1.61803ldots in mathematics, art, and architecture.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you scroll up your post it tricks you in to seeing what looks like a dna strand, at least for me.

to slow
edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

I noticed what looked like the DNA double helix if you scrolled through the number sequence as well! I noticed it even before I read your post.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GunsInBothHands

natures number

ele

people assume that url's are comprised on logic... You are a product of your environment. Try liquid fire to find more urls that is, if they have not been altered as of decade ago.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by threadkiller

I'm in,
That Illuminati forum is just some random site made by a bunch of guys impersonating the illuminati,
Nothing to worry about.
edit on 6-5-2011 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
found password for site

annunaki

who wouldve known lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So any news about this weird website? I've been clicking through EVERYTHING on this website. Freaks me out but I do it anyway. I'm still trying to solve the math problem. What would happen if we really solved it? I wonder...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
heres some more sites that might be interesting www.illuminatiorder.info...
www.illuminatiorder.info... this one has a password idk what the heck it is ????? you have to answer the riddle to get the pw!?!?!?!?! and how bout this one ?? is this documented proof of ufo's??? www.nsa.gov... please go to these sites and tell me what you think...... oh yeah and someone help me with this riddle i want in on that site :/

Hey guys, I dont know it it had been mentoined but the PASSWORD is for www.illuminatiorder.info... is "human"

function goForit()
[
var location; var password; var pass1 = "human"; // place password here password=this.document.testform.inputbox.value
if (password==pass1)
[
window.location= "index23.html"; // file to open if password is correct
] else
[
window.location= "error.html"; // file to load if password is incorrect
]

Was an easy one, but the answer was obvious. Was my first thought, typed it an and afterwards looked for the html

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
edit, guy above me basically put the same thing i had written^
can't blame me for not reading every post in this thread though. lol.
edit on 26/10/2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just stumbled across your site and just couldn´t let the way mind was taking its path an nest in this post as it is, so:
The first site i was led to via following telos to and from here was armageddonconspiracy.co.uk.... This is a site worth thinking about.

The next one illuminatiorder.info... finaly leads me to buy some anti-aging wonder-cure.
It comes out with nothing than well known ancient text who are - if you study honestly - in charge of some wissdom about hen kai pan but surly isn´t understanded by the maker of the site (it is capitalistic in the end - it leads me to money and fear from old and death mere than to hope, thruth, understanding and love); and you know: Know em by their fruits).
By the way: German site´s identically empty.
One could spend his time decrypting all thos riddles, if possible, but i´m sure it would be a great waste of time.
Instead go study first site in uk. To me there seems to be a treasure to be found for mankind. But while digging don´t forgett to think about love.
As i understand enlightment, spirituallity, illumination whatever is to understand that the other one is you in another part of eternal conscious. If you do, you won´t be greedy any more, won´t need greed anymore.

But the end of this thread is a wonderful study of how delumination works. Mind gets curios, stumbels about something of real heart and mind and meaning (and fear) and than is distracted by some golden twinkling. And it does it´s stupid riddles, eating till it can´t eat any more and sits there, well-feed with so called mysteries... And that´s all. No more word about some bankers or revolutionaries. For about a year. And about a hundred years later, there won´t be any of those riddles left, as time has come.

Dedicated to every mind following this thread later in time than me.
I know you are as me, you fear and hope and leave and love. And be(come) god. Farewell, we will meet in this universe or after it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Wow, even I didn't know that (and that's kinda rare - ha ha)
That is actually very interesting and it's quite hard to get my interest.

Interesting because someone took the time to do that.

So in conclusion, not interesting.

pretty amusing.

Hahahaha
edit on 14-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join