It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look What Freaky Site I Stumbled On!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
can anyone tell me why when you google knights templar backwards that all the results appear backwards also?is google illuminati to?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
found another weird site,,,,,,,,www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... also on that page click nibiru and they explain how they send illuminati on to youtube to sway people from believing in nibiru , explains troll tactics... wow look

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
edit on 21-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

found another weird site,,,,,,,,www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... also on that page click nibiru and they explain how they send illuminati on to youtube to sway people from believing in nibiru , explains troll tactics... wow look www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Spent the last hour or so reading and clicking (carefully, hopefully)

I have to agree, if this is bull then they sure invested alot of time putting up so much info.
Thanks for posting the above site, I know it's going to be very interesting to read, I'm going to have fun going over it with my husband tonight, alot of debate ahead

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

your welcome. i too am enjoying researching this crazy stuff .. it goes deep.

did anyone go check out the ufo disclousre on the nsa site i posted in my op heres the link www.nsa.gov...

edit on 21-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
can anyone tell me why when you google knights templar backwards that all the results appear backwards also?is google illuminati to?

Almost any word that you insert in Google backwards, the result is going to come out backwards too. There is even a search engine dedicated to this: It's called elgooG, or Google backwards. elgooG is just a mirror of Google but only backwards.
Why would anyone one spend their time reading backwards? Just like the phonetic sounds of words- saying a word or sentence backwards could have hidden, subliminal message- written words could be the same way.
We have songs that when played backwards we believe we hear hidden messages, looking up the lyrics and reading them backwards could give you a better "view', "understanding" of what you hear.

That's just me opining on the use of elgooG.

Also, elggoG search engine helps you find the meaning, if any, of words when written backwards. You would be surprised to find out that many words that we use daily are used backwards by other people for difference reasons. In summary: If you want to know if a word has any meaning/ value backwards, use elgooG.
edit on 12/12/2010 by thegrayone because: Edit to add and correct.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

very strange!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info...

if you scroll over the photograph at the top, there are three links. I clicked the red vase, and it asked me for a username and password.

This site is far too sophisticated to be some nerd playing a prank. There are links to just about every country in the world. And not just that, but links to all the governement agencies among hundreds of other links, per country. This is a really weird site, and I believe that there are secrets here, we just have to figure out how to get to them. I can promise that anything in english will get you no where. The only way to truely access this site is to know the language of the illumanati. They liked to talk in code. Masons and so on. I hope you guys keep digging, because I think this is a gold mine.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Should check out the sitemap and the amount of external links

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Has anyone registered for this website yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is just a simple Java script redirect. Anyone can purchase a domain and do this.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Which site?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Which site?

illuminatiorder.info

It gave me a registration form and I was wondering if anyone had already fill one out?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If your talking about the board that's buried in the site

user - ATS
pass - bugmenot

should still work unless someone has stolen it. You won't be able to post because I'm not going to activate the account but you can look around.

that the place
edit on 21-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Yes, thank you!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Check this -

I clicked on one of the icons midway up the puramid and came to a "find your quote" generator

Pretty interesting replies

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by redjace

Strange, still only letting me in with the pass "human"

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladdersweat

www.itanimulli.com ... IT TAKES YOU TO THE NSA WEBSITE!

that is very trippy !! wtf great find!
edit on 023131p://2010-12-21T02:56:22-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)
. That Illuminati thing is not amazing, just some NSA guys that decided to screw around with conspiracy theorists.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They also are linked to this website: www.pccts.com...

EDIT: There are several hidden links in that website, one is linking to this illuminati website, the others all link to eachother, go over it with your mouse you'll find the links.

The Whois says the website is registrated by the templar knights...

Smelly

edit on 21-12-2010 by jahbulonian because: forgot

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

i doubt it lol, i think its legit way to detailed and unending links why go that far ? when maybe the first 50 woulda been a good prank?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join