It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing devils leads good people into hell (Dangers of Gnosis)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
First let me clear this out of the way, I am Christian, I believe that the NWO is a Satanic one under the guise of secularism. If you disagree you may wish to leave, because I'm going after some of ATS's favorite conspiracy theorists.

Anybody who has studied the NWO will agree that it is all very confusing. There's the reptillians, the Annunaki, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the Zetas, the Nephilim, Nibiru, Nemesis, the Pleiedians, the Nordics, the Nine, the Black Nobility, and the big guy just above the frustrum (topless pyramid): Satan. If you happen to believe that Satan is the head of the NWO you are likely a Christian or Muslim. You know your faith, it is there for easy reference. YHWH is easily approachable and easy to know. Satan is well... much more enigmatic, allow me to explain. As soon as we set off to discover the dark secrets behind the NWO we notice several things: fear, dissillusionment, disgust, hate, and confusion. These are the trademarks of Satan, no? Why do we experience these? We have tread into his territory. On the off chance that part of the enigma is brought to light in such a way that it's hard to deny (think the Belgian pedophile rings and disturbing coverups) we catch a glimpse into a world dark beyond our comprehension. It sickens us, maddens us, and drives us to fight those responsible. We chase them and try to fight them with the only weapon we know: information. We search for all of the information we can find to paint a picture of what is happening; to show that picture to others and right the wrongs.

The search leads us to terrible places, but even worse it leads us to confusing places. Here we are faced with half truths, partial truths, and total lies. Satan is not stupid, he has his disinformation vanguard deeply embedded in all of the places you would think to look. Think about that the next time you type New World Order into Google. How many times have you run across one of those really famous conspiracy theorists who seem to have the answer to everything about the NWO and you've wondered: "Why isn't this person dead?" Let's discuss someone who I am dead certain is a disinformation agent: David Icke.

David Icke has the answers to everything. Unlike some people in the conspiracy field such as Fritz Springmeier (not saying he has the answers either), David Icke has enjoyed success and a considerable lack of assassination attempts, criminal charges, and smear campaigns. He knows that we are under the control of the Reptilians and a Satanic (odd considering he slams Abrahamic faiths) conspiracy murders thousands of people a year. He knows who controls the Web and how the Illuminati operate under their Reptilian masters. He is a conduit for extra terrestrial forces that initially scared the # out of him so- HEY HEY WAIT what was that?
Ok this explains alot. Much like Nancy of the Zetatalk website (you know the lady who said pole shift was going to happen 7 years ago and told her stupid fans to mercy kill their pets) David Icke is a 'conduit' for forces "infinitely our greater"... and he thinks he's the Son of God. That's an odd claim for someone who says Yahweh is evil and had ulterior motives for saving the Jews. Maybe if he was Christian he would have known to first question these entities to see if they were from YHWH. Now he is a false prophet and very likely possessed. Another strange connection between him and Nancy is that they both have a very New Age view of "god" and a negative view of the Biblical God. They are both in tune with the Gnostic and New Age mindset that there is duality in the universe: Ying and Yang, Good and Evil (both equal), and Service to Others and Service to Self. Ok, so Icke has a New Age worldview, what does that matter to 'the search for truth' you describe? Well, you see, the issue with Icke is that he presents information that could very well be true, then he tears himself down to distance him and his followers from normal people (the messiah mess), and then sells his lies to the followers that remained, vigilant leading them astray. He presents the various sources (half of them Biblical) that point to the secret world of mystery religions, the Watchers and their evil offspring the Nephilim, and the NWO. Then the BS comes in: bad sources, false connections, and lies. My favorite pile of crap:

Look at the Jewish form of killing animals to this today. Meat is only considered ‘kosher’ if the animal has its throat cut and dies by being bled dry. The same with the ‘halal ’ meat of the Muslims. Through the Brotherhood bloodlines the ancient rituals have been strictly maintained and the ruling Elite today are sacrificing children and drinking blood the same as they did in the ancient world

Anyone who has read Enoch (and we all know Icke has) will discover that the Jewish (and later Muslim) prohibition of drinking blood is due to it being a practice of the Nephilim and idolaters. He even talks about Nephilim blood drinking passages earlier on the same page: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... . Even worse, take a look at this:

The Satanists among the ‘Jewish’ hierarchy today still perform the same rituals while the mass of the Jewish people worldwide have no idea that this is so. Stories throughout the centuries to the present day of the sacrifice of children by Jewish fanatics at the time of the Passover can be seen to have an historical basis when you realize the true meaning of the Passover. It had nothing to do with ‘God ’ passing over the homes of Israelite children and killing only the first born Egyptians. This is more symbolism that only an initiate or a determined researcher would understand. Records from the 8th and 7th centuries BC, show that the Israelites burned their sons on sacrificial fires in the Valley of Gehinnon outside Jerusalem.11 The infants were said to have been “passed over” or “passed through” the fire in sacrifice to Moloch-Baal.
What is so horrible about this quote is not that Icke mixes historic and Biblical fact (Jews did turn to Moloch worship, but centuries after Egypt) with lies, but that he has committed the one sin that is unforgivable according to the NT: attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil. I am praying for him as we speak, I kid you not. I honestly hope he did not do that of his own free will and that he was just acting as a conduit for malevolent forces.

The issue when trying to penetrate the dark esoteric realms of NWO research is running into people like this. People like David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and H.P. Blavatsky will deliberately mix fact with fiction to get you interested, they present themselves to the general public as crazy to ward off seekers, and sell lies to anyone who becomes invested in them. They are NWO, they are part of the Satanic conspiracy. Ya'hshuah said, "You will know them by their works". So, what do they sell you after they are done presenting half truths to scare you and get your attention: New Age or Occult practices. What message connects these false prophets of the truth seekers? 'The search for god is inward not outward' that we may all become gods. "And the serpent said unto the woman, ye shall not surely die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil". The funny thing is that people such as these are the oldest part of the Satanic conspiracy. Before ritual sacrifice, before Babylon, before the underground pedophile rings there was a serpent and there was a question: "Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" then a lie "ye shall be as gods" mixed with truth "knowing good and evil".

I understand the urge to know your enemy, but chasing devils leads good people into hell. We might catch a glimpse of the Satanic conspiracy, but if we crawl through this window we will find ourselves among the Legion. Each of them will claim Gnosis of what Satan's plan is and you will be lead from one to another gathering good information and spiritual poison (rat poison is 95% good food) and slowly bit by bit you are presented with their ultimate point of view. Every piece of information comes with a price and soon you percieve yourself surrounded by the servants of the Beast. You are confused and disenfranchised; nothing is trustworthy, no not even your God. Eventually you aren't even on Satan's trail anymore, your eyes face the other way toward YHWH and your heart is filled with hate. Now you stand amongst them and speak the truth of the Beast's plan mixed with lies and his worldview. You stand in there midst with the forked tongue of the serpent and beneath all of the disinformation there is one voice hissing "my name is Legion for we are many". Even if you are this far gone know this: you are still alive and still have free will. Ya'hshuah rebuked the Satan in Peter and can do so in you.

We all want to know our enemies, but we must stand with our friends. Satan is the father of lies, don't chase him and expect the truth. If we stand with YHWH we shall know the truth "and the truth shall set you free". Do not trust every spririt, but ask if it is from Yahweh. Above all, I urge all of you to read the Bible. All of Satan's machinations shall become transparent to you and nothing shall surprise you. Satan shall have his empire and there is nothing we can do about it (for now), because it was promised and prophesied. The NWO was fortold nearly 2,000 years ago in Revelation. What we must remember is that Revelation has an end. The Beast shall fail; take care that you succeed. So to you my brothers and sisters, I say stand with YHWH the father and be patient. We shall defeat the Beast in the end.

Addendum: I'm having issues with uploading the video so here is the link: www.youtube.com...

Blessings of YHWH be upon all of you
edit on 21-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What a load of complete nonsense regarding gnostic ideas. Go study what it's about then come back and post something that isn't completely based upon purposeful twisting, outright lies and rubbish.

I don't mean to be so cross, but when you attack others faith you better well get your facts straight and you didn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
you know i always imagined myself what it would be like going after such people, but after reading your post it made me think twice. I mean if we go after them by following in their trail, in a way we'd have to follow their footsteps to find them or that we may have to think like them to find them. in the end that could make us eventually like one of them too. interesting post.
edit on 12/21/2010 by blackhawk420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
What a load of complete nonsense regarding gnostic ideas. Go study what it's about then come back and post something that isn't completely based upon purposeful twisting, outright lies and rubbish.

I don't mean to be so cross, but when you attack others faith you better well get your facts straight and you didn't.
This isn't about Gnosticism, though the concept of Yahweh being the demiurge is common among these people. I was referring to Gnosis as 'hidden knowledge' and how God is simple and Satan is deliberately confusing and complex.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackhawk420
you know i always imagined myself what it would be like going after such people, but after reading your post it made me think twice. I mean if we go after them by following in their trail, in a way we'd have to follow their footsteps to find them or that we may have to think like them to find them. in the end that could make us eventually like one of them too. interesting post.
edit on 12/21/2010 by blackhawk420 because: (no reason given)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster"

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

God is simple???? Well you have your opinion but I would say you are wrong. Most people confronted with God have one big overacrhing question. "Why". I am not writing about gnosis just ordinary people. Even the biblical Christ was fazed by God. Sadly he even had to ask why he was left on the cross!

The issue of researching into certain areas of knowledge is that it has become a public affair. This knowledge or enquiry was never meant for mass consumption simply because not everyone is capable of handling it. People are cracking up from researching things that they were not mentally equiped to handle.

To add to this mix is to bring in con artists and delusional drinks as leaders and the whole situation can be very unhealthy.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You are right about Icke. He's a great liar and misleader. No one is going to be finding truth by following what Icke spews.

There is so much mythology and incantation on behalf of evil in the American New Age movement, it is shocking. It has progressed from twisting and renaming Christian concepts for the purpose of making the self into the messiah to attacking Christians and Jesus and making oneself into a god. I do feel sorry for anyone who takes it all seriously and dives into it.

I find it interesting that it has wrapped itself into the New World Order. It is the perfect mind set for the anti-Christ. It is also interesting to watch the development of the worship of aliens as the New Age saviour. Aliens are of another deminsion...and it's not heaven nor is it of God. It is the opposite, but many New Agers don't know it yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

God is simple???? Well you have your opinion but I would say you are wrong. Most people confronted with God have one big overacrhing question. "Why". I am not writing about gnosis just ordinary people. Even the biblical Christ was fazed by God. Sadly he even had to ask why he was left on the cross!

The issue of researching into certain areas of knowledge is that it has become a public affair. This knowledge or enquiry was never meant for mass consumption simply because not everyone is capable of handling it. People are cracking up from researching things that they were not mentally equiped to handle.

To add to this mix is to bring in con artists and delusional drinks as leaders and the whole situation can be very unhealthy.

There is one, admittedly rather large, book about God (the Judeo-Christian one that is) and his plan. It even has nice little areas you can go to get his basic expectations of people that take less than two minutes to read. Occultism, Satanism, Gnosticism, and New Age are a convoluted mess. Same with these NWO shills who try and sell 'gnosis' to people like us.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

If god is so simple then how come there are over 20,000 sects of Christianity?
God is not simple thus all the apologetic theology that goes about trying to figure out the nature of god thus all the various sects that are any where from liberal to conservative. That stream the spectrum from Quacker, to shakers
to extreamest nuts like Reverend Phelps.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Aside from Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Seventh Day Adventists, Christians agree on most of the fundamentals. Also, Fred Phelps isn't Christian. I guess the Sermon On the Mount fell out of his Bible.

BTW I love your avatar and matching name. "Watership Down" is an amazing book.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I really wish this reptillian agenda would exit stage right it sounds like rubish Disinfo put out by David Icke
to throw people off from the real human flesh and blood people who run and control the world.

...........................Its a great way to discredit genuine conspiracy researchers by tying them in with the same camp of people that believe the royal family is a bunch of lizards
I read one of Icke's books and it was just absurd it was like something someone would write after watching all the episodes of V while taking acid

edit on 21-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I am really confused by all of this. Would I be correct in assuming the following?

The NWO actually is a satanic cult, ruled by reptilians and Satan, pushing their agenda through alternative belief systems such as the New Age belief and some eastern philosophies (yin and yang, duality view,) and that these beliefs are inherently evil. The only way to avoid being sucked into the NWO mindset is through a strict, literal, fundamental Christian interpretation of the bible, and any other view or belief is evil and submitted to us through Satan.

That's kinda what I got out of that...am I close? Hope I don't seem too condescending, it's just the way I've interpreted the thread.

link   

link   
[Edited quote of deleted post]

In the time of Ya'hshuah, epilepsy was thought to be possession by a demon. SATAN I REBUKE THEE

Also, you will notice that with the exception of Ya'hshuah, YHWH, and the angels, everyone in the Bible is human. Leviticus specifically prohibits incest

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Actually your interpretation of the bible is very simple and I respect your right to be simple. FYI there are a number of bibles out there each varies. then their is the interlinnear transalation of the bible that you probably have never read. But for many of us God is far from simple hence gnosis is a response to the compexities of trying to know God.

Then you go onto the NWO.. Suffice to say david Icke is a con and possibly delusional.

edit on 21-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982

I am really confused by all of this. Would I be correct in assuming the following?

The NWO actually is a satanic cult, ruled by reptilians and Satan, pushing their agenda through alternative belief systems such as the New Age belief and some eastern philosophies (yin and yang, duality view,) and that these beliefs are inherently evil. The only way to avoid being sucked into the NWO mindset is through a strict, literal, fundamental Christian interpretation of the bible, and any other view or belief is evil and submitted to us through Satan.

That's kinda what I got out of that...am I close? Hope I don't seem too condescending, it's just the way I've interpreted the thread.
Naww that's why I said I was Christian at the beginning of the thread, I knew people would disagree with me. What I was getting at is that searching for the roots of the Satanic NWO leads to bad places. I'm pointing out that David Icke shows the partial truth of a Satanic NWO and then turns around and calls YHWH evil and uses psuedo-New Age/Gnostic garbage to do it.

I'm not saying that you need to become a fundie with a literal interpretation of the Bible. Much of the Bible is still figurative prophecy that doesn't mean anything yet. Nebuchednezzar's dream in Daniel would have made no sense at the time, the only thing clear was that the golden head of the statue was Babylon. How would any of the Jews have known that the other parts of the statue referred to the Medo-Persians, Greeks, and Romans when they didn't even exist yet? What I am saying is that if you are planning on traversing the confusing landscape of the Satanic NWO you had better have something to fall back on; some essential truths to keep you oriented.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
[Edited quote of deleted post]

Happy Noodle Boy?! Is that you?!

edit on 2010/12/21 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join