It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
All my life i have always felt differently somethings has always bothered me. When i was little my mother claimed i had an important gift that i couldnt even explain. I well..could see into the future. I know it sounds stupid. Everyone ive told had laughed at me and still today i have visions. I havent ever told anyone because most people will think im crazy. Its one of the more unexplainable things in my life. Ive never really been able to understand how it happens. It just does..but theres no way to stop it. Ive had premonitions ever since i has born. Nothing important just random things that may happen to me. Ex: I had a dream about the next day. And of course everything fell into order, same way dreamt it.

Heres another thing i cant explain:
Several times when i was 4,7,10,14,and now 16, i have had several times of paralyzation. I would be in my bed sleeping and all of suden i would be paralyzed and wake up 7 o'clock in the morning. But one of the times i woke up with paralyzation and in the darkness of my room i saw a man, about 5'10 speaking an unknown language. Next thing i know my vision is blurry i feel a dozen hands all over my body and im being lifted up and then again i wake up just in time for school.

I was just wondering if anyone has had times when they are paralyzed all of a sudden and it cant be explained. I really need some insight on this. I dont know what it is..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkrieg2130

That would be 'sleep paralysis' my friend; if you're not trolling, why didn't you google 'paralyzed sleep' or something before making a thread? Haha.

Edit - Oh right the gypsy stuff, apologies.
edit on 21-12-2010 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ballsdeep

It's an introduction thread Ballsdeep. Slow down, and give the guy a break
Welcome to ATS dude. Rudeness is something most get use to.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Thats the things. Its not always at night. The time when i was 14 was in clear daylight and i wasnt tired

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

and i already have researched "paralyzed sleep" dumbass. When i found out about the internet i did that, dumbass..if you dont want to say something helpful go # yourself

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I have read a lot of "alien abduction" cases that describe what happened to you. The difference being that I have never heard of them being described as a "man"

Ballsdeep is correct about sleep paralysis. It can also be a frightening experience. Some people who have experienced it often do so in a semi sleep state, and are still dreaming. Not saying this is what you experienced, but it is something to consider.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

After reading your response FIRST, I was expecting the OP to have a ridiculous TROLL-like post... and what I found was an honest, genuine person seeking some understanding, advice, perhaps answers and guidance.

Balls, I am not trying to demonize you... but as an observer and contributor to this site, I have to tell you that you make YOURSELF look rather rude... callous...slightly immature and definitely bitter. I would recommend (if you wish not to project this image) you adjust your attitude and try to figure out why you are here in the first place.

OP, interesting... I have had sleep paraylsis before... a few times, when I was younger... I recall it being INCREDIBLY scary... the only thing I could move were my eyes... I don't recall seeing anyone/anything in specific, however I do remember every possible creepy thought coming into my mind. Terrorizing...

Anyhow, there are stories similar to yours which often progress to the teller being aboard a space craft... so dig around, enjoy yourself, and welcome

Mav

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

wow someone like me. I have had sleep paralysis twice both times very very scary with someone holding my mouth shut as i sleep on my side. The 1 obe or out of body experience i had left me feeling like i could predict events but it ruined my faith in human beings. I could sense how people felt very well which isn't a good thing. I would watch someone smile at me and just know that in reality they hated me and harbored resentment towards me while acting like they didn't or acting like my friend. People in general don't care about anything except them self's and are ego driven to almost a fault although i have met a few very very good people. The whole premonitions thing gets scary because you don't know why you are given this information and most of the time its meaningless stuff. Personally the only time i get them now is when people are calling me about 2 or 3 minutes before they call i can sense it and even who it is. Those events aka your premonitions are a crossroads its a point in your life that can take you in a different direction depending on how you act something as small as helping your mom or not helping your mom do the dishes can effect your future i know sounds stupid but think butterfly effect in time travel.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Sounds like you have good inborn quality(alot of virtue and less karma) and some supernormal powers. Maybe you have a flexible body too and can do double Lotus without practice. Among young people there are many like you now and it is no coincidence...

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun and you will understand what this is all about:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Its the same thing that happens to me. About times i found someone. I have had out of body experiance with the same experiances you've had. I only wish i had a complete understanding of why it happens and how.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thats for the advice. I'll be sure to read it

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Blitzkrieg2130,

As an old experienced fellow I have some advice.

Contrary to popular new age beliefs, getting deeper involved in new age/occultic practices will do more harm than good. You are, after all, a mortal human. Some Years ago I was sleeping and suddenly I was awake but couldn't move. Then I felt three pair of arms grab My right arm, I felt a power flowing up My arm but it didn't 'seem right'.
The only thing I could think of doing was say 'Lord help Me'. After saying that My arm became loosened and I grabbed the middle arm and felt the Being the arm was attached to begin to convulse. Then suddenly the two other pair of arms actually began beating My arm trying to free their convulsing friend. They let go, and suddenly I had a quick flash of a Grey Alien, He was mad at Me for doing what I did. In case Your curious, I had one more less intense experience after that and then it all STOPPED.

Hope this helps,
Mortimer Fester.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
There is a sleeping condition that can cause this, you should check it out.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashton187
There is a sleeping condition that can cause this, you should check it out.

Just calling a well-known phenomenon "sleep paralysis" does not, of course, explain it. It just gives it a scientific-sounding name that creates the delusion for the unsophisticated that their frightening experience has a scientific cause, when it does not. But the name of the scientific game, of course, is not to explain. It's to stop you wondering whether there was a paranormal aspect of your experience beyond the ability of science to understand. Scientists cannot tolerate such thoughts and doctors, psychologists, etc will immediately stamp on anything remotely indicative of the paranormal by using clinical labels to diagnose such experiences that have no sounder basis than that they were invented in order to reduce paranormal experiences to purely physical causes. This way, neuro-scientists, psychologists and psychiatrists defend their materialistic paradigm against the onslaught of people's experience of ESP, OBE, ghosts, UFOs, alien abduction, etc, that contradict their narrow world-view.

There is no known physiological basis for sleep paralysis. It does not explain the sense of evil and dread that nearly always accompanies the experience - as if the paralyzed person is sensing the presence of a threatening spirit nearby. It does not explain why figures are sometimes seen in the bedroom at the time.

So let's stop fooling ourselves that we are understanding what is going on by blithely accepting this vacuous explanation of "sleep paralysis" merely because it stops one worrying about the nature of the experience by reducing it to the same level as indigestion or night cramp.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Very interesting introduction thread..
You have come to the right place for guidance and possible alternative answer's to your query. As so many have stated before, these events usually are followed by abduction/Alien encounters at a young age. Though I am no professional of such matters, there are those here in this forum that will quickly and irrefutably agree with these events being real and scary.
Hope you find what your looking for here on the ATS forums, and there are many other topics to alleviate your stressed thought patterns of higher consciousness.
"Welcome aboard!!"
See you on the threads..

Allred5923

top topics

join