It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Suicide – Ya Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Looks like yet another “suicide” of a banker with possible insider knowledge of illegal banking activities.

Jessica Fashano was a drop dead gorgeous 27 year old financial analyst for Citigroup that jumped to her death from the top of a NY apartment complex.

The NY Times reports:

On Saturday afternoon, stunned friends joined Ms. Fashano’s two roommates at her apartment on West 53rd Street before everyone left for the night.

Her apartment was about 16 blocks south of the residential tower at 180 Riverside Boulevard, where surveillance video showed her walking in on Saturday morning.

A resident said she was returning from walking her dog and rode up with Ms. Fashano in the elevator. Dressed for the cold in Ugg boots and a winter jacket, Ms. Fashano asked the woman how to get to the roof — which has views of the Hudson River and New Jersey, where Ms. Fashano grew up. The resident, who declined to be identified, said Ms. Fashano seemed alert and aware.

At 8:13 a.m., the police found her body in an internal courtyard, where she was pronounced dead. The police said they did not suspect foul play.

Why Ms. Fashano chose the Riverside Boulevard building is among the many questions surrounding her death. She left no note, and although the police said she was undergoing treatment for depression, friends and associates said she was always in high spirits.

“It’s like something just changed overnight,” said Ms. Javian, who said she spoke to Ms. Fashano daily and was supposed to have had brunch with her on Saturday morning. “Something just snapped, and we don’t know.”

Frashano was Georgetown graduate and was intimately involved in the financial dealings of Citi and worked closely with Goldman analysts as well.

The media is going bananas hyping the fact she was on anti-depressants and concocting all manner of excuses as to why this event occurred, but let us look at some facts:

-Female suicides are rare, only one in four suicides are female.

-Rarer still are female youth suicides, we are talking lotto winning odds here.

-The ultra rare of the rare is a young white female suicide case that takes her life through a means other than poison, firearms, or suffocation/hanging.

Less than 10% of all female suicides are by other means than those I just listed, and of those MOST are old people who are looking death in the face anyways. This whole thing stinks like day old dog turds.

Anyone that thinks this was a suicide is a [snip] idiot.

I find it convenient that some “unnamed source” just happened to ride the elevator with her and testified to the press that she was in her right mind and no one was with her. - I smell a rat.

LIES

THIS WOMAN WAS PROBABLY THE SOURCE THAT LEAKED THE BANK DOCUMENTS TO WIKILEAKS.

Young, beautiful, highly educated, successful, well connected, intelligent white upper class females do not kill themselves by jumping off of apartment roofs. Especially apartment roofs that aren't their own.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/21 by GradyPhilpott because: edited inapprpriate netspeak from title (LOL).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I dont agree with u

our world is [snip] up

most people in this planet are [snip] up or dont know yet

so, who knows, she may have killed herself

just because no one knows, it doesnt mean she did not have some big thing going on in her brain, who knows

everyone have secrets and pains, ...

but yeah, it is "suspicious", but we cant assume all that u did there, we may consider it, but I think it may be too much ... u guys need to investigate more

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/21 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Yes, I don't believe for a second she would have to ask how to get to the roof. Everybody knows you take the stairs to the roof. Or the elevator to the last floor than walk to the stairwell. It is sad that no matter how much we know it was foul play, It will sadly just go away because it is ruled as a suicide.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
chances are more people are going to get "suacided"
to protect the banking scum
she proberly had insider knowledge and was a liability
im going to agree with the op
some thing seams wrong with the msm story
i have read into it and alot of articals are word for word
strange

xploder

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Young women poison, drown, or hang themselves.

Most poison themselves.

They don't want their loved ones to see them as a spattered mess in the casket - AND - most don't actually want to die. They attempt suicide as a means to call attention to their depression.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A lot of people don't do so well on anti-depressants. I know a woman who murdered herself after getting on anti-depressants. She jumped off a bridge. I had no idea she would do that and I don't think it was really planned. I am sorry for this woman's family.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

mnemeth1,

I think the "LOL" in your title is a bit misplaced...

I mean, being skeptical about this being a suicide is one thing but "laughing out loud"???

Thanks for posting anyway. :up

Peace:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

would you take your loved pet along if you were going to kill yourself. i wouldn't. i would leave it with someone i was sure would care for it. what became of it i wonder. also is this wikileaks raison d'etre, to kill real stories and their tellers under the evil guise of comradery. doubly poor lady.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have known too many girls under the age of 20 who have killed themselves.. female "youth" suicide isn't as rare as you make it out to be.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I have known too many girls under the age of 20 who have killed themselves.. female "youth" suicide isn't as rare as you make it out to be.

According to the statistics, less than 600 deaths a year fall into that category out of 310 million Americans.

Therefore, me thinks you are lying.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Well I'm not lying but I am from a different country.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Well I'm not lying but I am from a different country.

Ok.

How many of the girls you knew killed themselves by means other than poison or some form of asphyxiation?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Overdoses mostly but also a hanging and a suicide from falling.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I can't say I am too close to this wikileak thing. Obviously Assange was framed for the sex charges. I hope the women are never forgotten. What comes to mind is that, like any person holding the cards, they are open to bribery, favoritism. I assume jews have found access and are cleaning up their messes, since wikileaks is the rage at the moment. Also, it seems Assange is becoming a stumbling block. Is he enjoying his fame? He ought to stop playing games and kindle the flame of rebellion properly rather than (I suspect) whoring for whoever flashes the power or cash. A full on rebellion is long over due.

Now....is there any chance that wiki will reveal the woman as having been a source? I am unclear as to what policies wiki has toward sources. If she is dead, what does it matter, esp. as by leaking the source, Assange would be revealing the grotesque nature of the bankers. On the other hand, it may scare off any future informants. There are no secrets from those with the mind reading gear.

Being a whistleblower is a dangerous game, obviously. Perhaps Assange is being the shield for everyone else? Is that it? Being a hero as such would explain the sex frame up. They even portrayed his face as all red and swollen during the media coverage of his sex scandal (what did he do lol?). He had sex? Oh dear. I don't get it at all. Do these accusers wish to be famous? How about those prosecuting it? They will be battered to death when people have had enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

So Starless...I've got one question. How would one avoid the "mind reading"? Wish we could make a difference.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Ah yes, the great no-condom sex scandal of 2010. It will forever be an important event in history.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vadda

At the moment, one is safe if one draws a low profile. Eventually it will cover the earth, measuring all brain activity. This can be done through the usual sources. The media will ignore it, or even call those who know 'wackos' if they have to. Mainly it will prosper because of unbelief. It is simply too fantastic to believe. In the long run, various sickos will be sorted out and exposed, and the tech will be 'introduced' as a sort of electronic bracelet.

I know who did what to me, and why they did it. When the eyes were stolen (summer '93) I saw an actual lens, like on an old reflex camera...replete with little diamonds for focusing on the lower half of the circle in the center. I awoke with a digital jolt that ought to have killed me. It moved like a knight at chess. Left side of my head. But I don't think it is for just anyone. It is too obvious, not that it matters because who believes this anyway, and possibly has a high degree of failure. They only want the real trouble makers. Yes, they see what I see. They hear what I hear. This is most likely happening to Assange right now.

Now if Assange has access to the sources...his head will be hit hard. If he thinks of the name, then the potentials can be measured, translated into thought. I am afraid it is beyond this. Computers do a lot of repetition, mainly, making tasks that would take a million years by hand take only seconds. Apply that task to analyzing one's brain...well, it can be stolen, borrowed, changed, plugged in to an AI. It is impossible to prevent this once a thug in power sights you. However, it is impossible for the perpetrator to escape judgment. I use God. It works for me. It gives me perspective, and, more importantly, reveals the 'meaning of it all'.

edit on 21-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Proof? You can't say something like that and not provide any evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Prayer helps the strength of mind and soul. Powering over humanity is a vile sin we were warned about, also.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vadda

I avoid rituals. Life is prayer. Everything I have is because God gave it to me. Before man stole my eyes, God was looking through them. God sees through every living thing. The shame is on their side ad the ball is never coming back out of their court. THEY ARE DAMNED.

top topics

join