It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud cover over 90% of U.S. and World for Lunar eclipse!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Clearly the cloud cover is to hide the moons bi-millennium bug fogging they have to do, I mean it is a HUGE thing innit?

Oh and then there's this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Targeted cloud cover then?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I was ready with my equip. but was extremely cloudy at 11:00pm and most of the nigth in austin tx.Impossible to watch.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Japan here. Not a cloud in the sky, made for a nice view.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Sam here, located in Austin. I had my tripod set up at 11pm, the moon looked beautiful. Went inside and came back out an hour later to nothing but clouds. I couldn't even tell where the moon was that's how thick the clouds were. I watched the stream, but it just wasn't the same.

I can say though that is as I was standing outside when the eclipse happened the wind picked up a good 10mph then died down as the regular moon came back.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Crystal clear in Alberta, Canada.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It was weird... at 11:30 pm in South Carolina the cloudless sky revealed a moon that had a yellow and orangish glow around it in a circle very creepy and beautiful. I set my alarm for 2:30 am there was total cloud cover and nothing could be seen. I was very black dark sky and no moon. Like being in a dead world. Then at 4:30 am
I woke up to a very bright shining moon in the clear sky. Then whole event was hidden and was weird. I was
joking yesterday afternoon to my kids that last night would have been a great opportunity for the UFOs to show
themselves off to everyone watching the eclipse. Disclosure at last. Nothing seen here except pitch blackness.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I had a fabulous view of the eclipse. I'm in central Maryland, just south of Annapolis. The sky was clear and almost cloud-free last night there and the moon both pre- and post-eclipse was bright and beautiful. I missed totality because the biologic alarm clock I relied on (my greyhound bitch) messed up. She usually wants to go out about 2:30 to 3 am, but last night, of course, she was a bit early, about 1:30 am. The whippet, who usually doesn't want to go out because it's cold, damned cold, wanted to go out about 4. Oh well, at least I saw some of it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hawaii here.

Completely clouded over last night -- were it not for the web, I wouldn't even know there was an eclipse/full moon/solstice.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

This also seemed really suspicious to me. I blame George Bush and his Illuminati freinds for the "cloud cover-up" I'm glad you posted this thread. Something fishy going on here.

I'm in Southern California and it rained all night. Big disappointment. I was so sure I'd be able to see the UFO armada!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I was so mad that I could not see it...it was cloudy here close to Austin Texas last night.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sth E coast of OZ missed out because of the cloud.
Side note,Still waiting for summer,still like winter down here at the moment.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Theyre definitely chemtrailing it up hard because they know more people than usual will take note of the skies. I have been documenting/telling people about these odd lights in my town and was pumped thinking most people would see them finally getting off their ass and look at the eclipse. Its amazing the ignorance of people, Ive told numerous people what Ive seen and to check them out and without even looking theyll make fun of the idea of little green men and say its just a plane. its a shame really.

With all due respect. That is a ridiculous notion. With all the live cams that you could access on the internet. Showing fabulous views of the eclipse.... spreading any kind of "chem trail" would have been a complete waste of time.... It would not have stopped anyone from watching it.

There is no reason that anyone with internet access could not see the eclipse... Simple as that.... Come on... I watched the whole thing and there was NOTHING to hide, anyway. Sorry to disappoint you with the truth... But... well, that's the truth.

Clouds are clouds and it was cloudy. Believe it or not... Sometimes it just gets cloudy..... No planes were out spreading chemtrails...

Yes, you are right. The ignorance of some people is amazing.
edit on 21-12-2010 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not only have we had consistent cloud cover for the past week and a half, but it is now flooding. Worse than a horrible flood we had back in 2005 (destroyed several homes, etc, etc).

This is very unusual for southern utah, and the desert that we are suppose to be!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

my wife and i watched the eclipse here in maryland with very minimal cloud coverage. the clouds at time seemed to make the experience a bit more enjoyable because they would cause a lunar rainbow ring in the sky. it was definitely a unique night

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The thing that I find interesting is that if you get the Google Earth Cloud Cover plug-in, you can see that there is still cloud cover over 90% of the Earth, or at least the most densely populated parts. And it is Wednesday night, almost Thursday am. And it just started hailing. Go get the cloud cover app now and check it out. Very Crazy. Perhaps coincidence, but knowing that there is weather mod tech, it's pushing past coincidence, especially with the mass of cloud cover. Could be to block the skies from ever more appearing UFO's or it could be a positive thing to start to put the planet back in balance. Dunno, but Google Earth clouds is Crazy

As of 11:30p mountain time 12/22/10

Africa

Eurasia

China

North America

South America

IndoAustrailia

Is this normal weather?
edit on 23-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: Pics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join