It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud cover over 90% of U.S. and World for Lunar eclipse!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yes, I am in the midwest, too - totally overcast. I went outside and could not locate the moon at all. What is the link to the live stream?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
there were two great vids on night skies network..but the site's down for some reason..
one of them was a close up that showed like 40% of the moon in great detail..the other was pretty clear but not as close up. I really hope the site starts to work soon.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Ghost374 because: addition

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Theyre definitely chemtrailing it up hard because they know more people than usual will take note of the skies. I have been documenting/telling people about these odd lights in my town and was pumped thinking most people would see them finally getting off their ass and look at the eclipse. Its amazing the ignorance of people, Ive told numerous people what Ive seen and to check them out and without even looking theyll make fun of the idea of little green men and say its just a plane. its a shame really.

Come on man really? Those chemtrails are gonna bring me lots of snow tonight
It is winter time and there are gonna be clouds over most of the united states.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That would indeed need to be a lot of chemicals being spread to cover 90% of the landmass of Earth...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...
this site ain't too bad..the official nasa one is completely covered by clouds, and has been so for like 2 hours.

ugh now theres a plant in the way of the moon...wtf.
i'm really starting to think they are purposely jeopardizing this...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Ghost374 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.ccssc.org...

That site looks pretty clear. been watching it for about an hour off and on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I live in Philly, just checked the skies and not a single cloud in sight! I'm going to sleep until about 2:20 and then stay up for the total eclipse which should happen at about 2:40

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Asheville, NC ... was clear earlier now nutin but clouds. ;(

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Indiana here, currently. We're socked in with snow coming off the lake. Even if I was home in Cali its socked in and raining there. I'll still be outside for the full eclipse though, I just won't be able to see it. Good luck to every one with a clear view of out closest neighbor in space, it should be spectacular!

edit on 20-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Southeastern Texas is under a carpet of clouds.

I suppose it would be much easier to see brightly illuminated objects on a dark Lunar surface during this Eclipse.

Something is very weird here.

The cloud cover goes over all of the populated areas in North Amercia down to southern Mexico.

What a strange suspicious pisser.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Found this link by the way, apologies if it has been posted before. It shows cloud cover forecast for tonight

www.weather.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Kick ass, it's still clear. Happy viewing over here

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Anyone link me to the live feed??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
www.ccssc.org...

That site looks pretty clear. been watching it for about an hour off and on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks, the next thread I clicked on had it anyways (Y)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I found some weed in my backpack, that I didn't know was there. It's gonna make the eclipse sooo much better.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well i thought it wasn't going to be a good night here in S.W. Missouri to watch the Eclipse tonight. Currently cloudy. But looks like we'll get a nice show since the clouds are thin and expected to stay that way through the eclipse.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Here is a link to the World Sunlight Map:

Link

Looks pretty normal for a Northern Hemisphere - Winter and Southern Hemisphere - Summer scenario. Pretty cloudy in the Northern latitudes which is not unusual for this time of year.

90% of the World covered by cloud? With the USA being the centre of the Universe?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Clear all day ,30 min before moon rise, clouds roll in ,major conspiracy taking place .What are they hiding?Why do they want to hide it and who are they? I want some answers.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

And? Are you suggesting this is not a coincidence? If you are, just stop.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join