It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected War Criminal Lands Job at United Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A suspected war criminal who allegedly played a key role in the slaughter of 40,000 civilians in Sri Lanka has landed a cushy job at the United Nations -- with full diplomatic immunity!!!!

Are you kidding me? I'm so sick at the moment i dont have any words... even if he's only allegedly done these crimes... i dont think he should even be a candidate...

www.nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, there was an SS officer, that served two terms as General Secretary of the UN...didn't you know that?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So, what you're telling me is that he fits in with the rest of the bunch? I don't see anything that stands out to me...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

No i didnt know that.. , but was he accused and/or participated in any crimes?, just because he was SS, doesnt tell me he did such things.. all countries included in the UN have to be represented right?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Well i agree, was hoping to stir up some debate, considering the recent UN leaks.. maybe we should rename the UN to UWP.. for United War Pigs...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowman9364
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Well i agree, was hoping to stir up some debate, considering the recent UN leaks.. maybe we should rename the UN to UWP.. for United War Pigs...

2nd the renaming.. Quite fitting with the records of those holding positions in it..

top topics

join