It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? I never believed in them until now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by libertytoall

Still waiting for your sources and links to your claims on the first page, you do have this hard data you were talking about right? you're not a liar are you?

Also, did you know that 2,714,155,762 pounds of aluminium and barium were released into the air between 1997 and 2006 in the USA?

Nearly 3 BILLION POUNDS!

Just from factories.

Awww.....

That was going to be my post Mr. Wickus

As for the picture of the twin contrails, the planes are at different altitudes, therefore different atmospheric conditions i.e; different temperatures. Just my opinion

Jr.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

So do you know if these are the same planes? Since you do know that different jet engines will react differently to the air they are in. So that could be what you see in the picture you posted.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Also I can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt using Govt Documentation and pointing you to official Government websites (.Gov) that detail many incidents of chemical spraying in the atmosphere through weather modification programs. In fact almost every state in the US has it's own state funded weather modification program. This is common knowledge to those who are willing to Google for things and read them

Then please share the info for us..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Here is something for you...

Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba-are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume

www.ipcc.ch...

Al = Aluminum
Ti = Titanium
Cr= Chromium
Fe= Iron
Ni= Nickel
Ba= Barium

So it doesn't have to be additives in the fuel, because they can be from the engine itself.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by thecinic

People who argue against chemtrails claim that they are an atmospheric phenomenon in which certain atmospheric conditions allow contrails from jet engines to expand. I beg to differ, here is a photo of a Chemtrail right next to a normal Contrail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/529d937129c4.jpg[/atsimg]

From what I've seen here on the boards Cinic, you don't believe in anything that goes against the status quo. So are you on ATS to harass skeptics?

A difference in 5000 feet of altitude (thus different atmospheric conditions) could be the difference between a contrail dispersing quickly or a con trail that persists for hours. A plane flying at a level altitude could come across a section of air that is more conducive to contrail formation, thus the plane could have no contrail, then suddenly have one.'

You picture could be of one plane at 32,000 feet and the other at 37,000 feet. Therefore that photo is meaningless.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

A difference in 5000 feet of altitude ...

Same exact facts would also hold true if it were only a difference of 2,000 feet. In that particular photo, also very plausible, based on appearance. In addition, the reality of modern altitude separation standards, even along same routes, would allow a common occurrence of 2,000 feet....even as noted earlier, the 1,000 foot possibility. Altitudes specific to direction of travel are not hard-and-fast "rules", just conventions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join