It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Terror Threat in US Aimed to 'Poison Food'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What are the terrorists going to do when they end up at the mcdonalds factories and find out we already poison are own food?

Silly.

Just plain silly.

It's called monsanto, they are probably responsible for more deaths than the stupid taliban.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
About a year and a half ago, I read an article in Rolling Stone magazine interviewing Osama Bin Laden's son. He seemed like a pompous ass, only interested in the jet set party life, but he said that all his father wanted was to bankrupt the US and have all of our freedoms taken away. In that sense, whether or not we ever see another terrorist attack, he (or whoever was responsible for the attacks on the Trade Center) was successful.

The US will never again be the country I knew as a child. That saddens me.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

While you were busy being all over Monsanto's jock, you forgot to mention how they have pretty much RAN all over dozens of farms and farmers all over North America over the "use" of their product...man I do NOT have the time, nor desire to list the many sources that is available out there through a simple google search (just finished a 12 hour work day and actually had planned on just lurking for a few before relaxing for the night but after reading the amount of actual SUPPORT that I saw some of you guys giving who I refer to as the "right arm of the devil" I am just flippin floored!!), but just google as there are PLENTY sources/examples of how Monsanto is tearing down the independent farmer through some of the shadiest ch1t....

How about this one...here I went ahead and did the first search for you:

This has always been one of my favorites. Here you have a Canadian farmer that had NEVER purchased/used ANY MONSANTO product for his farm, but after Monsanto's SPIES (SEE BELOW) sampled his soil WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION and found evidence of Round Up (Round Up is a copyrighted by Monsanto and is only being used/mentioned here for educational purposes only) in a part of his field THAT MUST HAVE BEEN BLOWN FROM ANOTHER NEARBY FARM!! Well here read for yourself (source link below):

Monsanto v. Percy Schmeiser

In the Canadian Supreme Court case of Monsanto v Percy Schmeiser, the farmer's claim that the presence of RR crops occurred accidentally was rejected. However Schmeiser says that since he never used Monsanto's Roundup in his fields there would have been no reason for him to have RR crops. Schmeiser was not required to pay Monsanto any damages due to the fact that he had not profited from the "infringement".

Basically:

"Monsanto is big. You can’t win. We will get you. You will pay" "As interviews and reams of court documents reveal, Monsanto relies on a shadowy army of private investigators and agents in the American heartland to strike fear into farm country. They fan out into fields and farm towns, where they secretly videotape and photograph farmers, store owners, and co-ops; infiltrate community meetings; and gather information from informants about farming activities. Farmers say that some Monsanto agents pretend to be surveyors. Others confront farmers on their land and try to pressure them to sign papers giving Monsanto access to their private records. Farmers call them the 'seed police' and use words such as 'Gestapo' and 'Mafia' to describe their tactics" Monsanto’s Harvest of Fear.

Source:

www.sourcewatch.org...:_Monsanto%27s_Legal_Battles_against_Farmers

So for all you "Monsanto has provided humanity with ground breaking technology in order to feed us all blah blah blah" I ask you this:

If a company such as Monsanto operates with such strong arm, deceitful, destructive, questionable, and in my opinion illegal tactics in regards to their day-to-day operations/dealings with people...do you really think that they have the best interest of the PEOPLE AT HEART? Or continuing to wipe out any competition while continuing to make the world dependent on their PATENTED CROPS all in the name of GREED!

Yea...I am going with the latter part
People just tune these Monsanto shills out on here. Don't believe me, DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF! Monsanto and their evil agenda is probably one of the EASIEST to verify through a simple google search. Thank you and happy holidays.

NT

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Our food and water are already poisoned.
All that they have to do it "ooops, sorry machine failed and put in too much".
2 tablespoons of MSG will kill and average size dog.

I have to wonder if they feed MSG to chickens and beef before they kill them.
I'm sensitive to MSG and get a reaction from chicken and beef, and I never put any seasoning on it.

It used to be that canned soups and beans did not have any chemicals in them.
I haven't figured out why they need them.

Ditto. It's landed me in the hospital..... I wasn't aware about the dog bit, but not surprised. As far as food additives go, MSG is basically edible crack.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This isn't anything new and it's no threat. It's reality and its name is Monsanto not Jihad
second line pffffffffffft...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join