It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Terror Threat in US Aimed to 'Poison Food'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Latest Terror Threat in US Aimed to 'Poison Food'

www.cbsnews.com

(CBS) In this exclusive story, CBS News chief investigative correspondent Armen Keteyian reports the latest terror attack to America involves the possible use of poisons - simultaneous attacks targeting hotels and restaurants at many locations over a single weekend.

A key Intelligence source has confirmed the threat as "credible." Department of Homeland Security officials, along with members of the Department of Agriculture and the FDA, have briefed a small group of corporate security officers from the hotel and restaurant industries about it.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And as usual, the fear-mongering and boogey-man threats belch forth again from Janet Napolitano and the DHS squad.

So now on top of Wal-mart, hotels, and shopping malls, you can bet a DHS-sponsored message of fear and encouraged tattle-telling and paranoia will grace monitors as you enter your local restaurants.

Then perhaps we can get TSA-styled grope-downs to check us as we file past the cash register...

Because, of course, we are under attack everywhere we go! We need to be afraid, be very afraid!

But not to worry---The TSA will protect us! Just be good little frightened citizens and allow them to invade every aspect of our lives. After all, they are here to protect us from all those enemies waiting around ever corner.

The irony in all this is this 'investigation' should have spent time investigating the GLOBAL food terrorists---Monsanto and the GMO mega corps. LOL

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

What if the threat is real, how dumb would you feel when people start getting poisoned?

What could it hurt if people/hotels/restaurants are more aware?

America is not exactly the most popular country right now, are you claiming nobody wants to harm Americans?

edit on 20-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Monsanto and the GMO mega corps

Corporations that are creating arguably one of the most important advances in food production are terrorists?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I personally try to buy only organic food. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't most American food already poison? I mean, even the SKoreans, and Chinese, wont eat our meat...and their standards are pretty low...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Not nearly as much as is being bellowed out by the corpomedia outlets and gov goon squads, no.

We are NOT under the type of threats they are constantly trying to convince us we are. The war on 'terror' is an absolute ruse, CREATED and PERPETUATED by these very same folks who are stripping us of our rights at every turn.

They WANT you to be afraid, so that you will accept them invading every aspect of your life, as we have seen the recent escalation in all around us.

The biggest terrorists of all aren't some boogeymen from another corner of the world, they are our own 'rulers'.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I agree with you, it seems like a lot of people on this site seem to think that the only bad people who exist are TPTB.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Our food and water are already poisoned.
All that they have to do it "ooops, sorry machine failed and put in too much".
2 tablespoons of MSG will kill and average size dog.

I have to wonder if they feed MSG to chickens and beef before they kill them.
I'm sensitive to MSG and get a reaction from chicken and beef, and I never put any seasoning on it.

It used to be that canned soups and beans did not have any chemicals in them.
I haven't figured out why they need them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
We are NOT under the type of threats they are constantly trying to convince us we are.

...and how do you know this? Do you work for the CIA?

Do you have any evidence that can back your statement up?
edit on 20-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
DHS is a terrorist organization in itself. If it is not terrorists plotting to blow up a plane, train, or bus, they're plotting a cyber attack, they're plotting to poison our water, they're plotting to poison our food. They need us to be afraid, and remind us so every few weeks or months with something new. It never ends. They know the fear of loss is greater than the desire for gain, and will capitalize on this to incorporate additional measures to monitor, and manipulate us. Who do you think fluoridates your water? Who do you think uses hormones to artificially grow crops that are pesticide resistant? Do you really think that is safe to eat? Would you not call that a poisoning of our food (and water) supply already?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hmm.. In mexico dont drink the water.. In amerika dont eat the food.. Guess people could have amerikan water and mexican food while waiting their turn to get groped.. 21st century adventure holidays book early to assure you get groped too..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Why didn't Osama think of this before now!, Hit the Americans where it hurts the most, Their Food

edit on 20/12/10 by TedHodgson because: cows

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. They are just trying to frighten people for some reason. Every other day it is something different. When I read this, the first question that popped into my mind was "How would they get the poison into the food without anyone that was working at these establishments knowing it? Wouldn't they have to already be working there in able to get into the kitchen without raising any flags? If so, then TPTB are telling us that terrorists have now slipped into all the places we eat. This terrorist warning just does not make sense to me. To many things don't add up on this one IMO......

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why hasn't there been a terrorist plot aside from the ones the FBI or other three letter agencies set-up since 9/11? I mean if I was a terrorist, I could've blown the # out of American infrastructure a million times over by now but yet there never seems to be any threat to us. Yet DHS and all the other godforsaken government agencies just continue to get more paranoid and more crazed. We're closing in on nearly ten years of nothing and yet we're still living with this idiocy. When is it going to end?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What a shocker...

As others have already pointed out, this is not news.

It's already been going on for decades.

Some "terrorists."

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ya i can prove this..

For the millions of times they are wrong can cover how non important this is.. its not like they tell us the truth all the time.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the "food safety bill" that's likely to be passed by the house soon.

What a coincidence these two come up in the same timeframe..

...I think not.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

So where is your proof?

I'd like to see it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wait... wait... wait...

So they're going after the U.S. because of the food poison bill, I mean food safety bill?

What about codex alimentarius? What about monsanto or GMO's.

What about McDonald's? What about pesticides? Which one of these methods will the terrorists use?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh my what timing....

Senate passes food-safety bill

This bill is a pretty nasty bit of work if you dig into it.

Never waste a good crisis I guess - even if you have to make the crisis in the 1st place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join