It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion Belt Anomalies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your post, interesting nonetheless. Upon reading your post and searching the anomaly myself on G00gle Sky, I have found several streaks of lights similar to the one you describe. I am not quite sure what it is however, there are several of them throughout G00gle Sky.

So, my curiosity just killed me and I did what bored people do at times. Started scrolling randomly, spinning the "wheel" until the scrolling stopped and after doing so a few times, I stumbled upon this anomaly that caught my attention.

Coordinates:
-55.976266° -19.486409°

Image:

Now if you use the coordinates, right underneath the placemark you will see a streak of blue light which extends quite a bit. The interesting part of it is that at the point of the coordinates, you will see it is BLACKEDOUT why?

Over to you ATS.

TEO

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Google sky is a patch work of thousands and thousands of photos stitched together and linked as you move closer. The blue streak was something crossing the sky well they were doing the observation. In order to see distant stars they take a picture with a very long exposure time.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's Chinese Lanterns. *runs away snickering*.

Kidding!

While I think Google sky is more like 'space soup' the way it's assembled and all the other weird crap on it, I can say I have done the whole 'at a young age, Orion kinda interested me more than it should have (along with Egypt)'. I never really thought about it, since life got crummy and I had other things to wonder about. (like abusive parents, etc. What fun! Not.)

I am still not a woo person, but I may as well ask- what IS up with Orion and people who feel 'connected' to it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's Chinese Lanterns. *runs away snickering*.

Kidding!

While I think Google sky is more like 'space soup' the way it's assembled and all the other weird crap on it, I can say I have done the whole 'at a young age, Orion kinda interested me more than it should have (along with Egypt)'. I never really thought about it, since life got crummy and I had other things to wonder about. (like abusive parents, etc. What fun! Not.)

I am still not a woo person, but I may as well ask- what IS up with Orion and people who feel 'connected' to it?

Its been a prominent feature in the night sky since all most the dawn of man. Mankind considered the stars heaven so of course its all ways played a role.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Orions belt, holds secrets that we have yet been privy to.

there is no question that past visitors came directly from this area, and could even be where the inhabitants off the moon return to, Orion could literally, be the home of the Nephilim.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't see the anomalies on google sky, they patched it up or something lol

I see it now lol
nice little find, wonder if there is more like that around on google sky.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Spares because: Found lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The domain of most geostationary satellites encompasses Orion/Orion's Belt. If the camera has sufficient resolution, these will be recorded over a period of hours showing a small precessional motion. A regular spot appearing in a straight line is almost certainly one of them.

See Geostationary Satellites

WG3

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join