It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story about Black Majic and Jinn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello. Everyone should believe in Jinns and black magic as it is mentioned in the holy Quran. Anyways Jinn to my understanding are another creation amongst us that are made from smokeless fire that have families and live like us but in their own ways in another dimension. Black Magic to my understanding is magic done to change the law and destiny of one person and to harm others. Anyways i will mention jinn and black magic in my story which is about my family.also i am muslim. So i shall start ... (Detailed so very long sorry=[)

My dad found my mom in their country Bangladesh and got married. my mom was very beautiful at the time. When my dads brothers and sisters and family saw her from the beginning they were jealous my mom told me how they would give her a look and not talk to her much. So later my dad came to America and later brought my mom also. They eventually had my oldest brother then my other brother then me. Anyways at that time my dad applied something which i am not sure to bring his family members to America from Bangladesh. he applied for both my moms side and his side family members but my moms sisters and mom, dad got called to come first. after this my dads brothers and sister were very angry, saying why you brought them first you forgot about us. And were frustrated calling our home and yelling . they all had a grudge against my dad after that and especially my mom which they hated with a passion who knows why. So later one of my dads youngest brother came to America and his older brothers son. His younger brother when he came didn't talk to my mom and would hit her and abuse her while my dad was at work. my mom was to scared to tell my dad so she kept it from him. but one day she told my dad and my dad settled things which made him calm and im not sure as i was a baby my mom told me about all this. Btw that youngest brother of my dads was married to one of my moms sister. he forcefully married her in Bangladesh and my moms sister couldn't do nothing about it. When my mom saw how he was acting she did not want her sister to go through his terrible behavior so she went into action to make them separate and divorce. So when her sister came my mom helped her and made them get divorced. this frustrated him more and he wanted to kill my mom. but my dad called cops and handled it. anyways later when i turned 4 me my 2 older brothers and parents went for vacation to Bangladesh. The parts i can remember were all like a nightmare. we stayed in my dads house in Bangladesh where the rest of his family lived. they treated us like crap. My dads older brother would hit my dad in front of us and tell him why is his wife more important than them and all this other stuff. they came and slapped my mom all in front of me and my other 2 brothers.And one day as i still remember from my child hood memories. i saw his older brother having a dagger over my dads head to kill him but he was stopped by someone else, which i am still not sure why he wanted to i will ask my mom. but i was crying and didn't really know what was going on. my mom was scared and was ready to leave but my dad would keep telling us he will make them understand. anyways a week later after this incident my dads older brother that tried to kill him, his son that was in America got shot and killed. anyways they wouldn't give us much food. One week they didn't feed my mom nothing at all and the end of the week they fed her eggs. my mom was very hungry so just ate it fast. then my mom got so mad like what is this and was frustrated so she just left with us to her dads house in Bangladesh. anyways we stayed there and eventually came back to our home in America. We lived here and my dads youngest brother here still hated my mom and there was time he would see her outside and try to hit her and stuff and eventually he calmed down. So later when i was about 7 my mom out of no where got very sick. she couldn't sleep and would get worse and worse day by day. i remember crying every night for her=[. We went to many hospital but they found nothing wrong with her. they just told her to rest and she would be fine. but each day she got worse and would feel as if something was burning inside her chest. So we went to a local imam in the masjid and asked him to see if he can help. he read the Quran and blew on my mom but nothing helped. So he told us it is probably some kind of black magic and it would be good to go to Bangladesh because there are many people that can help treating it. So a few days later my mom, grandfather and me flew to Bangladesh and asked around for help. No one could help us there. Everyone was praying for my mom because they saw her condition. Then one day a man heard about us and came and told us about a place where he told us to go. He told us there was a man there who used to teach many Jinns the quran. but when he died the jinns stayed with his daughter and they help people with black magic. So eventually my mom grandfather and a aunt and me went there and i remember it being a very long ride. We got there and had to wait a very long time. It was a real dark room and the lady was there and her husband. So my aunt and grandfather explained to them our situation. They looked at my mom and told her to sit and i remember the room was pitch black except just one little light or candle i don't remember. They told my aunt and mom and grandfather to take me outside the room since i was a child but my grandfather was like it is okay thinking i probably was to young to even know what going on. Anyways after couple of hours the lady made weird noises and suddenly her voice changed and was speaking to us. the jinn had possessed her to talked directly to us and they told us someone has done black magic to my mom and they will try their best to help. but it has to be allahs will for their help to work. so they told us to continuously pray to allah. And i remember the ladies regular voice and how it changed and went deep when the jinn went inside her. Anyways after that for the next couple of days we went to her and everyone was praying alot. These days of my life were very scary. I seen stuff like hair and many black looking stuff coming out of my moms belly button. she would cough and they would give her water with quranic verses written in paper dipped inside. And days passed and my mom started getting better. but there was one thing. the jinns told us that she wont be perfectly good until they find the something that the person that did the magic to her dug somewhere in a graveyard. so they told us the jinns would look for it and pray to allah they find it. Eventually they found it and it was soo scary. it was like paper scrolls which wrapped a doll that looked like a human which had needles all poked inside it. the scrolls had many writings on it. they told us they found it near a graveyard buried near my dads house. they told us that egg my mom ate it way back had the ingredients that need to go inside her. also they told us that my mom was lucky. thank allah because if she had not come to them earlier she had only 15 days to live because they did the magic to kill her in a certain time. and they told us who did it and etc. They did not ask us for money in the beggining but told us that the jinns like humans use money too. So later my grandfather and the ladies husband got real close to each other. and he told us how the jinns like the lady alot and they do namaz together and help because she prays to allah alot and is very devout for allah. he told us that her dad that passed away did nothing but pray to allah and taught all these jinns. and how the jinns that helped have families like us. they have wives children and live as we do. and these jinns are very religious and have helped many people such as us. So they told us just to make them and the jinns happy if we can give them what ever we can. so we did idk how much. but i remember one of those day i was crying for food and the lady put her hands near a small window and an apple appeared and she gave it to me. it was very scary. anyways so later my mom got better and we came to America. we lived and later my dads sisters that were part of doing thee black majic came to america. but my parents thought to jsut forget about it you no idk why. and they would always come to our houses and touch our faces to show us love. my mom told us they are good now and stuff. anyways they seems good and nice and stuff. anyways later my biggest brother went to collage and when my mom would tell him she misses him and he would come without even telling her. but suddenly out of no where in one year he changed he stopped contacting us. he told my aunts and everyone that my mom didn't treat him well all his life. she didint take care of him. and he married a really ugly girl. no offense but you know girls that just look like they have problems well those. he married her and she is 2 years older than him. and chritain. he lives somewhere now that we don't even no. He stopped going to collage and has 2 jobs which he pays for the girls collage tuition and to buy her a house. he grew long hair up his shoulders piecing everywhere and looks like something happened to him. my mom was very sad crying and stuff. she didn't know what happened. this has been going on for a while and hes still gone. my dad fainted 2 times stressing and the doctors told him he was very lucky to survive because he fainted and broke his skull. they said if he falls again he has a high risk of dieing. my mom crys everyday. anyway my other brother as soon as he go a little older to he went crazy completely changed. hes still home but he wants to commit sucide hates everything in his life. this happened out of no where. so my mom was like wat is going on and was very worried. So she called those people that helped her stuff in Bangladesh. they did something called an arzee which the jinns come and ssee what going on. they told us that they even told us back then not to go near or trust the people that did the black magic to us ever but my mom stil let them touch us and thoguht they wouldnt do anything anymore. they told us they did something in Bangladesh and made stuff touch uss when they came here. so her children all mess up and she stresses and suffers from that and eventually dies. they said they will try to help but later said they cant do nothing and that i am very lucky and it did not affect me much. they said to thank allah at least for me and just pray alot to allah. idk why but they said u would have to bring my brothers to them which we cant so they cant really help like that idk why exactly. anyways i been talking to my middle brother and have made him understand how people did stuf to us and not to commit suicide and he didint believe in any religion or anything before but i got him to understand islam and now he believes in it and my talking has helped him alot. My mom and dad are in alot of stress. i am only 17 years old. And I am praying alot and i hope anyone here that reads also prays for me. This story should show you how jinns are real and black majic. You can belive all this if you want or not . it does not really matter to me, i just want to share this with people. also i belive allah is there listening to me as i had a direct respond from allah him self i belive. you can check my video how i seen la ilaha ilallah formed in the clouds as i was praying. here is the link www.youtube.com...
anyways thanks for reading may allah bless everyone. salaamm=]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's a sad story, although It's good that you have learned from it.

My wishes and prares are with you.

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
These threads are one of the main reasons I return to this site daily. And while I can see how it bothers some people, I don`t mind the block of words and I`m guilty of the same thing. People should feel lucky when the spelling and punctuation are 90-95% there... especially here at this zoo!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story, Madfresh. I've always felt that religion can be a powerful source to turn to in times of trouble, but I also think speaking to a licensed counselor would be helpful for you and the members of your family that are going through rough spots in your lives. They won't interfere with your beliefs and can't make you do anything you don't want to do but their profession has them helping people with similar problems all the time. They can give great advice and lend a sympathetic ear. I have experienced a few of the terrible things you have mentioned and counseling has been a great help for me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by madfresh

You know, I believe you 100%.

There are relatives, who do this kind of stuff. all because of jealousy!

I have similar story, I was raised in Ukraine, I moved to Alaska, USA at 13 and lived there for 10 years. anyways now I live in China.

Before moving to UsA, my father left our family for another woman, didn't know who it was, so my mom wanted to divorce father, but he wouldn't let her, he wouldn't sign the documents. So my mom working for logistics company at the sea port terminal, made like 500$ a month, that was back in 1998 , worked hard all by herself, supporting me. My mom is like really beautiful, a lot of compliments I would receive from my teachers in school, and other student's parents.

After my mother wanted to meet someone else, my mom suddenly got sick,very sick. One day, when my mom was going over her pocket's she found this dried plant, which was very weird. She didn't know how it get there, so didn't really care what it was.

Later in time, she started getting sicker, and looking older, and was acting crazy. All her friends, her schoolmates, got really worried, and told her that probably someone did black magic spell on you, so one of the mom's friends recommended us to go to this old woman, a little close to a country side.

So my mom and me, got on the bus, and taken at least every day 2 hours trips just to get there.
We saw this old house, knocked on the door, and this old woman came out, 70+ years old. She invited us in, and let us in the room, with a lot of Ikonas( Ikona is the orthodox antique like picture of a saint).
I was told to sit down on the chair ,which i did, later that woman did something with an egg over my head, I guess it is some kind of ceremony where all the negative spells being sucked out and put into an egg, also she had candles drip on me.

After she was done with me, we came back the next day only this time my mom sat down, and did sort of same thing for her, with a lot of mumbling, of prayers. She took out this plate where all the candles dripped over it , and it sort of looked like a picture, no kidding. Woman, said that someone did a spell on my mom which also affected me. The spell's purpose was to make my mom crazy, and older, so no man would find her attractive so for the rest of time, she would be alone, no man would love her.

When later we came, my mom told me it was my father who did the black magic spell from some Gypsy apparently, that's what an older woman said.

Within few weeks, after everything was over, my mom started to get better and better, and looked more healthy, I certainly could see drastic changes in her mood, and her face color.

My mom later met on the trip in Austria my step dad, so later we moved to Alaska, and became american citizens.

This is a true story! believe it or not, it is your choice.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing with us.. Have seen and heard similar over the years during my travels.. Hold to your faith and Allah will watch over you as he watches over all .. (Am buddhist though do have many muslim friends) will light some joss sticks and say a prayer for you and your family.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by madfresh

I kinda stopped reading here:

Originally posted by madfresh
Hello. Everyone should believe in Jinns and black magic as it is mentioned in the holy Quran.

Then I just skimmed on and my nonesense alarm went off. Everybody chooses how they want to waste their time, I chose not to waste more on this. In fact, I didn't even chose so, that was the only option.

But I give you an friendly advice; seek out the user TheTruthIsFromGod and his posts like this one if you haven't already... You two may have lot to talk about.

-v

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The best way how to protect yourself against magic is stop to believe in magic. I think it affects only those who believe in it.

Peace!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by madfresh
Everyone should believe in Jinns and black magic as it is mentioned in the holy Quran.

No one should believe anything in the Qu'ran. It's full of error and contradiction.
The inventors of the Qu'ran were highly questionable characters as well.

Originally posted by v01i0
seek out the user TheTruthIsFromGod

Considering what is going on with the boards these days, i'm thinking that TheTruthIsFromGod has done some recruiting and brought his cultist buddies here.

All that being said .. PERSONAL EXPERIENCES dictate that there ARE etherial spirits - both good and bad. Call them jinn or demons or whatever. There are bad spooks out there .. and good ones. Best to keep eyes open and pay attention.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan

All that being said .. PERSONAL EXPERIENCES dictate that there ARE etherial spirits - both good and bad. Call them jinn or demons or whatever. There are bad spooks out there .. and good ones. Best to keep eyes open and pay attention.

Hmm, somehow my personal experience tells to me that all spirits are merely psychological phenomenas, highly related to unconcsiousness. But each to one's own.

-v

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Salaam Madfresh, you are in my prayers and the prayers of my friends. I am so sorry for your suffering. I understand why you wrote this large block of prose. You needed it to be heard. One comes to a site like this, to ground ourselves, to sort our thoughts, and maybe, help others. I recommend "The Gift" by Hafiz. This book changed my life. It will help you to sort your thoughts and will permit you to breathe while you write. There is one thing for certain that is true for all of us, we experience horror to help others. You are so young and have suffered so much. Make good use of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i would like to know an update and how your dealing with this!

top topics

join