It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hessdalen, Stephensville and now Thailand? The Worms return...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

DETAILS: Be patient, the good stuff begins at approximately 00:49....

A friend of mine at work captured this phenomenon through his tripod- mounted video camera. I don't know what this is, or what/who is causing this yet.

The similarity of this incident to the ones in the skies over other countries gave it the validity I needed to post it. Even if it's not contact from 'Dada-ists' from outer space, it's thrilling to watch. To the best of my knowledge, this is either a genuine UFO or some really gorgeous natural mix, accidentally merging technology with nature (It's possible we're looking at a planet???).

Source: ShieldPacal

Hessdalen lights:

Stephensville Lights:

Vancouver, Canada (Dorothy Izatt]:

There have been many pictures of these worm or symbol lights posted from locations all over the world. This latest video was shot using a tripod and is very intriguing to me. What is it?

edit on 20-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: adding pics to OP

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Looks pretty amazing to me, I don't know how cameras work - but this wasn't caused by you moving the camera around in slow motion?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I believe this to be holographic manipulation.
to simply deceive the general public.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's not my video. Go to YouTube link to read the comments on how ShieldPascal got the video. I just find it very interesting that many have posted similar sightings over the last several years. Could this be the "critters" that Buzz Aldrin mentioned? Is it a natural phenomenon?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It looks like the video was captured with a very low fps and the light only appears to move due to the over exposure and the camera being moved.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's very cool and thank you for sharing. It does seem to me, however, that the camera is on a low frame rate and that distorts things, especially lit objects.

The reason I say that is because at the start of the vid the light source in the left of the frame looks somewhat anomalous as well.

Not sure though and you are definitely right about the Stephensville similarity. The guy did a good job filming as far as these things go though and they seem like some cool peeps from the audio. S&F to see how this pans out.

Edit to add: Buzz Aldrin mentioned critters?
edit on 20-12-2010 by The GUT because: buzzy ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ah, another who is awaiting further mention of the critters....interesting concept no?

These look remarkably just like the texas lights seen over stephenville.
The attempt is being made to communicate with us.
What else could it be?
I wish i had some big ole halogen landing light or laser to answer such pyrotechnics if the chance offered itself.
Matter of fact,im thinin ill buy one of those cheap million candle rechargeables just in case.....
These thailand sightings are i hope being more widely reported outside of the USA?
The UK is incredibly busy with sightings these days too....
The aliens just have to keep it up at this pace, and theyll have to disclose before there is nothing left to say.
Or maybe thats the point....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm sure it was Buzz Aldrin, I'm digging around for the interview clip. I just can't remember where I heard him say it. That's the problem with watching the amount of documentaries I have. They all start running together after a while.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
reply to post by The GUT

I'm sure it was Buzz Aldrin, I'm digging around for the interview clip. I just can't remember where I heard him say it. That's the problem with watching the amount of documentaries I have. They all start running together after a while.

I think a Russian astronaut mentioned worms in space in a vid I saw..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Ah, another who is awaiting further mention of the critters....interesting concept no?

These look remarkably just like the texas lights seen over stephenville.
The attempt is being made to communicate with us.
What else could it be?
I wish i had some big ole halogen landing light or laser to answer such pyrotechnics if the chance offered itself.
Matter of fact,im thinin ill buy one of those cheap million candle rechargeables just in case.....
These thailand sightings are i hope being more widely reported outside of the USA?
The UK is incredibly busy with sightings these days too....
The aliens just have to keep it up at this pace, and theyll have to disclose before there is nothing left to say.
Or maybe thats the point....

Yeah, whether they are the semi-intelligent 'sky puppies' that some claim (I don't think so) or the intelligent 'ETs' (I think so) that we're trying to figure out, I'm pretty sure that plasma has something to do with it.

Intriguing thoughts there stirling...and now I remember who I left off of Hefficides 'Guilty Pleasures' post.

You have some pointers for further research 'cause I'm running dry?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by The GUT

I think a Russian astronaut mentioned worms in space in a vid I saw..

Thanks
Gonna Google that. Gotta love those Russian Astronauts they speak their mind

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting, makes me think of the Dorothy Izatt UFO photos.

Of course there is a thread on that too

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Even if it is low framerate, that doesn't explain the lights... What could even move in that pattern even at a slow rate? It the audio matches the video, the framerate is not that much slower than actual speed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm going to have to start a spread sheet of quotes from Astronauts. I can't find it on YouTube or Google, yet I remember this comment clear as day. He is standing at a podium in front of a flank of windows. The camera is filming from his right, and he comments (loosely paraphrased): "I don't know what they were, but those critters were huge!" I think the clip was shown in "Secret Space." I'm going to keep digging for it. I thought that his mention of "critters" was well known in the community? Guess I shouldn't assume. :heh:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You are right, I had forgotten about her. Dorothy Izatt's photos were a lot busier than some of the latest videos though.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Even if it is low framerate, that doesn't explain the lights... What could even move in that pattern even at a slow rate? It the audio matches the video, the framerate is not that much slower than actual speed.

Audio is independent of frame rate. You also have to take into account atmospheric distortion. I'm not trying to debunk this, I just wanna help cover the bases to see how it stands up. Peace.

Dorothy Izatt similarities was a good call

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

I'm going to have to start a spread sheet of quotes from Astronauts.

That's a GREAT idea and would make an interesting thread. Hint Hint

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Three words (if these are real):

Fiery Flying Serpents.

Ring any bells?

How about Seraphim?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Looks like I have a New Year's resolution now. Have I mentioned how horrible I am at New Year's resolutions yet?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is a great thread by the way, I'm suprised it hasn't gotten more comments or flags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join