It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics instead of antibiotics to kill bacteria..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Scientists may have found a way to treat infections that works better than antibiotics. The solution is not another drug, but a feat of physics: cold plasma.

raises lots of questions.. how beneficial could this be?, and at what cost?.. no more poppin pills?

news.discovery.com...=msn1

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Greetings,

We've had technology to treat all infectious diseases, cancers, parasites, etc. for over sixty years. It;s referred to as Rife technology. Search, rife.org.

Like most things that benefit humanity Cheaply, the government has been trying to squash it.

I've been using this technology for over 3 yrs. Worked 100% of the time for me.

God bless predatory capitalism and the US of A inc.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sadly, this probably won't come to pass for the masses. No money in real cures for things. They'd much rather prescribe more, even though the current path can only lead to un-killable virus/bacterias...well- un-killable by every method but these cold-plasma type treatments (which again, the unwashed won't be able to afford).

Convenient!

edit on 20-12-2010 by MzMorbid because: Cat helping me type

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowman9364
Scientists may have found a way to treat infections that works better than antibiotics. The solution is not another drug, but a feat of physics: cold plasma.

raises lots of questions.. how beneficial could this be?, and at what cost?.. no more poppin pills?

news.discovery.com...=msn1

Great find!!

Having had to study asceptic techniques for nursing and the increasing difficulty to kill reisistant bacteria, I am hopefull that this discovery will aid greatly in halting MRSA and hospital acquired infections, which is a leading cause of death. I'm glad you posted this and now that it's been brought to my attention, I will be following it's development.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
Sadly, this probably won't come to pass for the masses. No money in real cures for things. They'd much rather prescribe more, even though the current path can only lead to un-killable virus/bacterias...well- un-killable by every method but these cold-plasma type treatments (which again, the unwashed won't be able to afford).

Convenient!

edit on 20-12-2010 by MzMorbid because: Cat helping me type

I can agree with that. Big pharma is not in the business of creating cures. Cures are cheap, but perpetual long term issuance of pharmaceuticals to treat symptoms is a huge moneymaker. It explains the revolving door policies of our family doctors and ER visits. I have not had a flu vaccine in years and have not come down with it. I take natural supplements to keep my immune system good. If by chance I do get something, I try to work up a huge sweat at work. I found that getting your body temp to 103 for 10 minutes will kill off most viruses and bacteria. Also as mentioned above, the Riffe technology is great. I can agree that a handful of biomed labs are working on more virulent strains, so treatments will be vast and profitable.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No doctor ever healed anyone.

No medicine ever healed anyone.

Each time, the body healed itself, and at most the physician or medicine assisted in the process.

The answer is in biophysics.

Bring a crushed knee or elbow (these are the hardest to heal correctly) and you can have it back in full use in two weeks. Not just growth. Full use.

Rapid macular degeneration - checked in one week.

Both degenerative and infectious diseases can be eliminated quickly, easily, and without any side effects.

Every cell humming at full capacity.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

Please tell me, How do you use this rife technology? What do you need? I've been trying to look at the website you provided but don't seem to understand much of it at all.

So please. How do you use it? What do you need to use it? And how do you know what frequencies?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow cool, it will be great if this makes it to the masses, another thing I have to keep an eye on because of my professional/business interest in medicine.

wow just wow, couldn't the military leave this alone for once??
www.odu.edu...

These ambient-air-temperature ionized gases could also be used as a Star Trek-like protective shield around sensitive electronics-bearing devices, such as satellites; as cloaking technology for military aircraft, as a means of absorbing radar waves in order to remain hidden on enemy screens; and as components of a new generation of miniature lasers and in advanced, low-energy-consumption flourescent light tubes.

Other defense-related, cold-plasma applications, such as electronics shielding and radar-absorbing cloaking, have so intrigued the Air Force Office of Scientific Research that it has underwritten Laroussi’s work to the tune of $300,000 over the last five years, with a separate, additional grant of $167,000 awarded just this year. Given Laroussi’s technological achievement and clear progress, further funding from private and public sources may be forthcoming. More patents are pending, as are additional uses.

additional links
physorg

Old Dominion University

top topics

join