It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured CLEAR UFO on Video? (December 20, 2010)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi guys i just registered on this site to share what I recorded from my window

have no idea what it is, but saw the lights and smaller lights around it along with a giant light that would change. It stayed still and just hovered I guess and then it shot up some weird lights and i just stopped recording after that.. Made me feel awkward.. It was gone shortly after

it was right above and behind a few houses (i live in Markham ontario) and I could see it right from the backyard.

Im not really knowledgable in aliens and what not, nor do I believe in them, just posting what I saw.

found this site when i tried researching what I saw, decided to join (interesting site by the way), here it is

(play in full screen or its not as clear)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not to be cynical...

But in video, when the foreground,background and the camera are moving as one, along with the object being focused on, its usually a car, or a light, something stuck on a window, a friends in a field close by pretending that a flashlight is a UFO.

Catch my drift?

link   
reply to post by taranta121

In the video (which ends rather abruptly! (??) at 0:26 to 0:27, it looks very much like a green wingtip navigation light, there to the left of the central bright light.

ALL airplanes have red and green navigation lights on their wingtips. Green, on the right side. When the airplane is head-on, then it appears on your left.

The central bright light? Called a "landing light(s)" on airplanes. I keep using that term, and realize people will understand better if I just call them "headlights" as in your car.....

Have you thought to go to Google Map? Get a mental picture, form an "overhead" view, to rule out an airplane at a nearby airport? ("nearby" can be many miles away, BTW. Depending on the size of the airplane. But, since I could discern a bit of distance between the landing light and green nav light, the airplane looks to be a mile or so...did you have it in telephoto? [zoom]).
edit on 20 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

link   
Most interesting...

Can you describe anything else? I'm not sure how far away that is from your window but did you hear anything?

Now, I'm not sure if it's definitely a UFO but... that beam of light it "fires" near the end of the video... well, it rules out a helicopters seach light, surely?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
haha

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You know it is awful hard for me to tell, but thanks for sharing. When you woke up the next day, did you have a sore butt?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Woo hoo. I can seeeeee you. Nice shirt, nice camera....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe its one of these:

Look at the OP's pics real close, you can see a resemblance.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a reflection from the inside on your window. If not it's fairly interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Looks strange.
Did you fall down the stairs dude?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To be honest, this appears to be a video shot through a window with a light source that is in the room reflecting/refracting off the pane/double-paned (prolly) glass.

This would account for the changes in color and random movement of the light that does not correlate with the movement of the camera. The severe angle of the "bounce back" ray makes me think it is sourced from behind the filmer, not out the window.

What-cha-think??
edit on 20-12-2010 by igigi because: I suck at spellings.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I suppose it could be one of those, but what do you see in his video that "resembles" what is depicted in your video. Just not seeing what you are seeing. With that said, I also don't see anything that would put this into any special category. It could be a lot of things.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The main light in the tree looks stationary to me, or moving extremely slowly. I did see some navigation lights,, white, blinking, and further down, for a seond or so. I don't think the two are related. In what compass direction are you looking? Exactly. What time of day was it? Exactly.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't understand the stairs comments, lol. Can someone explain to me please?

Also, there is no window, the window was open. The only thing there was the window screen (which I couldn't get open because it was frozen lol), so I had to record through it (and you can kinda see the lines for the window screen too when you play it in full screen). So, nope to the reflections.

I think my imagination might be running wild, but yeah it's probably nothing. I see lights and planes all the time but this one just stood it more than the rest.

Was just wanting an opinion from others.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Captured Clear? Pleasure to have you aboard Stevie Wonder

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

You can clearly see four rings encircling the main body.
(and my eyes are not great either)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It was stationary, did not move. Just different lights at the end. I just saw it sitting there when I looked at the window so I pulled out my phone, opened the window and just recorded for a bit.

If I had to make a final conclusion, it might be street lights far off in the distance and some weird reflective light things?

I highly doubt what I captured was a Flying Saucer though, lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Captured Clear? Pleasure to have you aboard Stevie Wonder

Hey, I don't know what's clear and what's not clear to you guys. Like I said, this is the first time I've ever gotten involved or talked about this sorta stuff lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow. I too have just signed up here to share some videos of the lights I've been watching/recording. I see a few people on other sites stating that they see these lights as well, changing colors and moving in odd directions and ask for answers, and almost every person will tell them that they are satellites and they don't know what they saw, or give them a star map and tell them they saw Beetlejuice but were just smoking too much weed. These things are outside my house every night that its clear enough to see them, and even sometimes shine through when there are no other stars visible in the sky. These are not planes, or satellites, or meteors, or space stations, or anything that us civilians know of. The only possibilities I see are alien craft, or top secret gov't craft. You have to #ing see this thing, its breathtaking. I actually figured it was a top secret military craft at first, just because that makes sense to me. After seeing these lights constantly, and then even brighter and lower over the town a couple times, that explanation didn't seem to make so much sense anymore. I live in the lower hudson valley and have numerous "druid caves" around that create some magnetic anomaly, and I've read that has something to do with why we have so many sightings here. Apparently all alien technology has a lot to do with magnetics. Anyway, the best way to describe these lights; it looks like a planet, or a star thats twinkling a lot at first and it will catch your attention. These things seem to kind of pulse between these bright neon colors, red, blue, white, green, purple. They seem to kind of slowly move back and fourth, and slowly rise up and down, it will almost seem like your eyes are playing tricks on you. It takes a second to adjust, but youll soon notice these things are clearly moving. When I put binoculars on them It really shows just how fast theyre moving around, its almost impossible to keep them in scope, but to the naked eye the movement seems slight. Then on the other hand, they also jump to different positions in the matter of a second. I swear in binoculars you can almost make out the multiple lights. I believe these are HUGE ships, being that they are extremely high up and appear bigger and brighter than some stars. I'm hoping that since some people will be checking out the eclipse tonight they will notice these. Do yourself a favor and go look at all the twinkling lights and see if you catch a glimpse - you'd never even realize it was not a star if you didn't know to look...they may be above your house all this time as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Don't worry, it's our duty to debunk, if it can't be debunked it goes to the 'it's possible' category.

Thanks for giving us some meat!
I tried to taste it, I can't fully describe it?

<<   2 >>

join