It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does skin color Bother you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Does skin color bother you? I mean if it is slightly Alien green or purpulish, will you feel its strange?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Leave now.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nougat

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No, but the texture does.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
Does skin color bother you? I mean if it is slightly Alien green or purpulish, will you feel its strange?

Your skin color or mine?

Shape is more important than color. I like my women with a little meat on their bones. And large breast are nice too but not a requirement.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday

Nah... doesn't bother me... but it does make Papa Smurf a little uncomfortable in public places....

and pay no mind to the hater... he think's light is the absence of dark.... uh... no...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday

In the dark, we are all the same. Unless you are bio-luminescent, which I am totally not okay with.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I feel bad for that guy. I felt that was a truly sad story, guy seems like a great person. I can just see the people gawking at him while watching that video, ignoring his plea for equality. Pfft.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I feel bad for that guy. I felt that was a truly sad story, guy seems like a great person. I can just see the people gawking at him while watching that video, ignoring his plea for equality. Pfft.

Agreed... he does seem like a nice guy. I just wish he wasn't drinking "home-brewed" colloidial silver. The blue skin can be avoided if it's made right. it's the Silver Nitrate that causes the blue skin...

Oh well.... live and learn!

BTW - I think the green skinned alien on Star Trek is hot!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I *totally* wish I were bio luminescent!

I also wish to be invisible. Will thus need an on/off switch.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why would skin colour matter? Underneath it we are all the same colour with the same make up.

2nd

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why would anybody allow another persons skin pigmentation to predjudice their opinion of said person?

Life is hard enough as it is . So many people are preoccupied by another persons race or creed , when people from there own origins can just as easily let them down when they need them most. We are all travelling on the same road, folks so why can't we travel along it together ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Only my own. I have next to no color. In certain lights, all my veins are visible. I burn to a blistery red and return to "white". I long for the days when "porcelain skin" is back in vogue.
I think as humans we would shy away from different colors like green and purple. Yellow and green are signs of really serious illnesses. Purple is the color of decomposition. I think we would shy away from them for those reasons, as avoiding both are beneficial to us as a species. Kind of like bitter tastes and bad smells.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No.. *erotic comment here* green women are hot ..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That girl from avatar...so sexeh.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Only my own. I have next to no color. In certain lights, all my veins are visible. I burn to a blistery red and return to "white". I long for the days when "porcelain skin" is back in vogue.

Well, Julian Assange is getting laid a lot, and the Cullens are pretty hot, so maybe there's hope for us ghosts yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i loooove dark chocolate skin. i think its beautiful. i also love really white skin. and brown mediterranean.. .i'm pretty much a sucker for beauty of all shades.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i see the fetishists are crawling out of the woodwork

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
...the only time someone's skin tone concerned me was about 6yrs ago... i worked in a liquor store... this particular man had been a regular but hadnt come in for a while... then he came in using a walker, with an uniformed caregiver following him... he was VERY thin and his skin was dark yellow... it didnt take great intellect to figure out that he was dying... saw his obit in the paper a couple weeks later...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Color? no. unless it is like...not uniformed..aka, looks like a disease

ultimately, shape and "how its used" is make or break of any ethnic background..beauty is beauty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join