It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Collaps/Imprisonment/What will you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Abney

...I'm not sure why he's saying the time to fight is now...

Instead of cowering in a foxhole let's DO something starting NOW!

The elite have an Achilles heel. They are few and we are many. They have grabbed control of the Federal government but their control over State government is not as tight. THAT is the point of attack. The STATE Government.

EDUCATE PEOPLE!
For the last couple of years I have been handing out index cards. (References at bottom)
For the Religious Right, do not mention religion, For the Progressive Left, do not mention the Tea Party or Bush. Concentrate on the goal uniting the American people not dividing them.

We have to realize the enemy is the BANKERS not the right or left. The bankers have kept us fighting each other for one hundred years. It is about time we identified the REAL enemy.

If you are not sure of the facts please read my reference thread Bloodsucking Bankers where I explain the three methods used by bankers and politicians to rob the public.

HOW TO FIGHT

The fully informed jury movement: www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.
www.webofdebt.com...

State Nullification

...State nullification trumps any federal law determined to be beyond constitutional processes. When a state determines a federal law is unconstitutional and they pass legislation making the federal law null and void within their state it is not rebellion. It is not defiance of some supreme federal overlord. It is a matter of upholding a solemn oath, which is why the oath is also a part of Article VI....
www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

THE GROWING MOVEMENT FOR PUBLICLY-OWNED BANKS
I hate Fractional Reserve Banking but this is a do-able compromise. Set-up PUBLICLY-OWNED BANKS in each state and then MAKE THE FED responsible for its OWN debts - disenfranchise it, Declare it UNCONSTITUTIONAL! If it is Unconstitutional, which it is, then all debts owed to it are null and void and most of the public and private debt disappears.

The Bank of North Dakota, currently the nation’s only state-owned bank, is the model.... the Bank of North Dakota, which was founded in 1919 to resolve a credit crisis like that facing other states today. Last year, North Dakota had the largest budget surplus it had ever had; and it was the only state that was actually adding jobs when others were losing them....

a growing list of candidates proposing this sensible solution to their states’ fiscal ills....

A February posting tracked candidates in five states running on a state-bank platform and one state with a bill pending (Massachusetts). There are now three more bills on the rolls – in Washington State, Illinois and Michigan – and two more candidates on the list of proponents (joining Bernero is Gaelan Brown of Vermont). That brings the total to seven candidates in as many states (Florida, Oregon, Illinois, California, Washington State, Vermont, and Idaho), including three Democrats, two Greens, one Republican and one Independent.

The Independent, Vermont’s Gaelan Brown, says on his website, “Washington DC has lost all moral authority over Vermont.”
www.webofdebt.com...

I tell people to google a couple of words. Here are the references with URLs

REFERENCES - Federal Reserve:
Easy Reads:
Web of Debt: How Banks Secretly Create Money: www.webofdebt.com...

Web of Debt: CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS.www.webofdebt.com...

The Creature from Jekyll Island: Federal Reserve,A talk by G. Edward Griffin: www.bigeye.com...

More scholarly Reads:
A PRIMER ON MONEY -SUBCOMMITTEE ON DOMESTIC FINANCE. COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY www.devvy.com...

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE By Eustace Mullins
www.whale.to...
BIBLIOGRAPHY for SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE www.whale.to...

Mises on Money www.lewrockwell.com...

The takeover of the media:
U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media.

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership: www.globalissues.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
first thing I would do is get the heck out of the city...
personally, I am learning at the moment....I don't think I could kill a cute little furry if I had to, so well....I plan on getting my protein from plantlife, and maybe a few fish, I am learning what wild plants are edible in my area, how to build a shelter for myself, ect. you'll find me in the mountains....maybe, I plan on hiding till it blows over, so you'll probably have to look real hard for me!
and well, in a total collapse like you are describing, the people who know how to make and grow the necessities of life will have an advantage. learn to sew, learn to can, learn how to make a shoe, ect...

connect with others with their own talents now! people who you can trust, who you can work together with. start planning now, if you haven't started already. learn to barter and how to create something worth bartering for!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Clutch,
What youre offering is '1' scenario,
possible? sure it is, but then so are many other scenarios as well.
How about the scenario of 'more people help each other harm eachother' ?, that's possible also.
If youre talking system collapse, youre also talking chain reacton and possible complete shutdown,
it's at that proposed intersection of everything going bad, everything going dark, that everyone turns to protect and aid their emotional investments, their loved ones and self first,
and IF we respond correctly during that time, any proposed collapse scenario becomes an opportunity to get closer, not further.
Sure there will be panic, but there will also be more of an abandonment of the collapsed system and a scrambling to fill the void created by its failure, and survival is augmented by collective resources and the intelligence required for their replenishment and regulated distribution,
and the co-operation needed will be more quickly offered than I believe youre giving credit to.
People will participate more readily with eachother than taking the solo rambo approach.
Will they try to recreate what theyve known?
Very plausible, the safety of mental familiarity does have weight, but dont discount improvisation.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am concerned how single women would fair under the scenario you paint. The breakdown of the family has left many more women vulnerable than would have been pre-sexual revolution. Let's not forget that half of humanity may not be able to protect and provide for themselves alone. This is clearly critical.

lavenderluck.blogspot.com

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Face the fact ,we are all doomed ,while its a good idea to have food water weapons ,eventually you will run out ,with the technolgy the Government has, there will be no where to run or hide ,plus the fact, the panicers and doo gooders,dumb women [alot of them here ]will report you to the police, authorities ,etc to save their own skins.Especially if they know you own a firearm ! or have food,fuel stored etc .Living on a farm wont save you either ,as people look for food, they arent going to ask nicely for it .While the mobs are invading your home looking for food etc, and you dont have a gun ,they will amuse themselves at the same time raping your wife and daughters and beating the crap out of your son for practice and fun before killing him and your family .Make the most of the time you have left ,you will be put in camps ,starved, exterminated ,its happened before will happen again, only this time it will be a lot worse ! make the most of your time now, ideally if you are able, get out of America .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bronto

that's why I am looking at cattails, acorns, milkweed and the like as food sources....some of them are poisonous unless you prepare them right by the way....
the starving masses will just pass by such things as they go house to house rampaging and killing for their food...

anyone ever try to make felt out of the milkweed cotten, was wondering if it would work....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join