It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crude Concept For Shape shifting technology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Shape Shifting, Possible or not? That is the question. I am sure many of you have seen or heard of ferrous liquid or Liquid magnet. I think by using this simple Concept, Shape shifting craft are most likely a reality Within certain governments and or agency's.

First watch this short video that shows how this stuff works.

www.youtube.com...

Pretty neat stuff don't you think? Then i was thinking about Fiber Optics and how some say this was alien technology. I have also heard that we only use a small percent of what it's full capability is. So what if we used ferrous plasma and fiber optics to run magnetic pulses to the skin of the craft to make it any shape we wanted.

Now obviously there could be many more factors to make something like this to work. But this is just a crude idea after all. The other thing to take into consideration is what if shape shifting beings are based on this same type of workings. Could it be possible that these type of beings are Manufactured by flesh type aliens and are sent to earth To do there deeds.

The same concept as our own drones except for the obvious technology gap.I am going to try to find the time to do some experimenting with this idea and see what i can make happen. And if anything else my children will love watching this stuff in action. Some good old fashion entertainment.

So there you have it. Tell me your thoughts and How you think this could work.

I am not claiming this is how it is done. Just an idea and wanted to share with you all.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

The moving metal you speak of is all very well, but I belive you would be better off using a nanomechanical covering on your craft design. Then you would be able to not only have a ship that changes shape, but also a ship capable of rebuilding itself to fit new configurations at will, and rebuild itself after being damaged, provided of course that you programmed the technology running the nano machines correctly .
They are a far more versatile material with which to build.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Interesting stuff Russ - sounds like this report from RAF Boulmer:

There were bright objects hanging over the sea.The closest object was luminous, round and four to five times larger than a Whirlwind helicopter.
The objects separated. Then one went west of the other, as it manoeuvred it changed shape to become body-shaped with projections like arms and legs".

[Flight Leiutennant A.M. Wood. - RAF Boulmer,Northumberland.
UFO also correlated on multiple radar and witnessed by two RAF personnel
UK M.O.D. Declassified Report

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 20-12-2010 by russ1969 because: double post

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

And with that same concept you speak of, The ship would be a living entity within it self. The only problem would be how do you transport a living being within it. You would have to encase the occupant In a solid structure and wrap the skin around it.

Now comes the real problem with the whole concept of shape shifting. If an alien race had this type of technology, Why would they need to use it here on our planet. This question is for anyone not to just TruBrit.If they are that superior to us why try to hide. Obviously they dont try to hide other types of craft from us. So my conclusion would have to be, Most of what we see in the skies are made by humans and most likely Only a small hand full are actual craft from another planet.

I am a believer in Aliens. But I can honestly say i am not to sure about most thinks presented as aliens or out of this world. The main problem is there is to much fake out there and it is making it harder to Know what is real or not. But i refuse to be one of those people that yell fake every time i see something about aliens.

My own experiences have assured me there is definitly something out there. But i truly think that governments are responsible for most of what we see.

I am still gonna have fun experimenting with this. Does anyone have a better solution for substituting the printer ink with something that wont leave such a mess?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

My own experiences have assured me there is definitly something out there. But I truly think that governments are responsible for most of what we see.

You aren't alone there mate.

'Governments' may not always be behind it, but most of what is reported could well be Earthly in origin. ET is around though, no doubt. But how do you prove it?

Perhaps most of what we think of as shape shifting is advanced hologram technology?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I believe that will always be the problem. There are so many possible scenarios that we may never know for sure. I am leaning towards the theory that aliens are Not flesh at all but some sort of energy that can take on any form it wants to. But i am also thinking that the many different Beings possible due to the vastness of space, Could be endless. To many possible types. Just like the many types of life just here on our planet.

So maybe it is time to back away from trying to get disclosure and just learn what we can until it smacks us right in the face one day. No real point in rushing knowledge. We dont have a long enough life span to really get true answers for our selves. The whole point of having children and letting them continue the progress.

But i still want to experiment with this theory. If anything maybe i will come up with a shape shifting toy or something. Now that would be cool.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

And with that same concept you speak of, The ship would be a living entity within it self. The only problem would be how do you transport a living being within it. You would have to encase the occupant In a solid structure and wrap the skin around it.

The classification of a nanotechnoligical construct, programmed and under the control of a seperate biological entity, and created for the purpose of transporting its occupant would hardly be a living entity. It would surely be a very interesting feat of micromechanical engineering, but to say further than that would be somewhat spurious I believe.
You suggest that in order for the occupant to travel in the proposed craft, they would have to be inserted into a solid structure. I do not believe this is the case. If they were to be harnessed inside the craft, by yet more nanomaterial, they would probably be more comfortable since the material could be programmed to act like a jet pilots outfit, altering preasures around the body in order to safely see the traveler through insane course changes, and the dangerous effects of high velocity .

Now comes the real problem with the whole concept of shape shifting. If an alien race had this type of technology, Why would they need to use it here on our planet. This question is for anyone not to just TruBrit.If they are that superior to us why try to hide. Obviously they dont try to hide other types of craft from us. So my conclusion would have to be, Most of what we see in the skies are made by humans and most likely Only a small hand full are actual craft from another planet.

If I went looking for signs of the missing link between ape and man, and suddenly stumbled upon an entire villiage of them, I would not rush about the edges of thier camp in plain veiw, shooting picture after picture with a flash bulb camera, talking into a mobile phone about them, or sit clear in the midst of camp with a laptop chatting to collegues on the internet about my find!
I would imagine therefore that a more advanced species than our own, would have the same respect for our cultural development, and realise that its possible that thier presence may cause a distinct upheaval of our races social and political landscape! Historicaly speaking we have never really been able to have a major cultureshock without a major fight breaking out, so it could just be evidence of a sense of responsibility on the part of the visting species, rather than fear of discovery and death.
There is another possibility . Perhaps the reason the particular shape shifting craft you are refering to, only has that ability is because the consequences of its being shot down or attacked are more severe than with other craft types? Perhaps it carries a dangerous cargo, or transports dignitaries or politicians or something of that sort.
I believe that we have too little information on the subject to make accurate and well informed guesses about the motivations of beings from outside our common frame of reference. We have no confirmed data about the psychology of the occupants of any of the suspected UFO craft that have ever been recorded on film or camera, and therefore the route to understanding becomes murky and full of blind alleys and dead ends.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

interesting stuff... thanks

what about plasma super-cavitation....

But the supercavitating torpedo—a rocket-propelled weapon that speeds through the water enveloped in a nearly frictionless air bubble—may render obsolete the old submarine strategy of sly maneuvering and silent running to evade the enemy.

www.popsci.com...

Supercavitation is the use of cavitation effects to create a large bubble of gas inside a liquid, allowing an object to travel at great speed through the liquid by being wholly enveloped by the bubble.[citation needed] The cavity (the bubble) reduces the drag on the object, since drag is normally about 1,000 times greater in liquid water than in a gas. Current applications are mainly limited to very fast torpedoes.

en.wikipedia.org...

now this is where it gets interesting....

It may be possible to meet DARPA's target for the sonic boom by changing the shape of the aircraft, and without using exotic technologies such as plasmas.

www.globalsecurity.org...

exotic technologies such as plasmas? hmmmm.... whats that?

but we can't get around the laws of physics right?

anywhoo.... plasma cavitation anybody?

www.thunderbolts.info...

some more 'facts'.....

Deep, very narrow magnetic-field-aligned density depletions were observed by the Freja spacecraft during auroral oval crossings. These cavities have perpendicular width of the order of the electron skin depth c/ωpe and are associated with low-frequency electromagnetic perturbations and with discrete auroral structures. We demonstrate here that these cavities are likely produced by the ponderomotive force of inertial Alfvén waves.

Fine-scale cavitation of ionospheric plasma caused by inertial Alfvén wave ponderomotive force
authors.library.caltech.edu...

Plasma density cavitation due to inertial Alfvén wave heating
pop.aip.org...

Plasma cavitation and standing solitons due to stimulated Brillouin pulsations
www.swip.ac.cn...

Plasma formation and temperature measurement during single-bubble cavitation
www.nature.com...

Plasma cavitation in ultraintense laser interactions with underdense helium plasmas
iopscience.iop.org...

happy holidays every1...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The classification of a nanotechnoligical construct, programmed and under the control of a seperate biological entity, and created for the purpose of transporting its occupant would hardly be a living entity.

But that really depends on our classification of a living entity doesn't it?

I have a feeling that what we call living entities, will have to be scrapped and re-evaluated once full disclosure occurs (if it occurs).

Especially now, our own limited science and technology is on the verge of creating (publicly) quantum based and bacterial based computing methods.

Also we have made limited strides in nano engineering, couple nano machines with what will be essentially limitless 'machine' intelligence and storage capacity and you have what amounts to a living machine system.

If each nano component, is equipped with a nano-quantum 'brain', that nano machine will be unbelievably intelligent, so much so that it would be self aware...alive.

Now, project forwards just a couple of hundred years...the same nano machine would be literally godlike. It would be more or less infinitely expandable, therefore infinitely intelligent and essentially immortal.

It would make Star trek's 'Data' look like an ancient abacus in comparison.

Very exciting and frightening at the same time.

top topics

join