It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we literally being hypnotized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've been doing a little amateur research on hypnosis. I have found that it is actually very easy to hypnotize most people.

My theory is that Americans and people through out the world are being hypnotized by governments and don't even know it.

I'm going to say a few words and what is the first thing that comes to mind:

Terrorist
Patriot
Muslim
Protest
Government
Dollar
Federal
Conspiracy

Now I know many people on here have different thoughts than most people in america do, but think back to the time before your eyes were opened, what did they mean then.

Now watch this Video on how easy a person can get manipulated into something.

Use this and think of the Homeland security videos that will be playing at Walmart.

Your thoughts

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I never noticed this before about the class president bush was in on september 11th.

This is what is called suggestive language, a form of hypnosis.

Go to 4:40 in the Video.

Plane
Must
Kite
Hit
Steel
edit on 20-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The best formula for hypnosis that I know of is : Misdirected attention + belief + expectation = hypnosis

Are we being hypnotized? yupyup)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The best formula for hypnosis that I know of is : Misdirected attention + belief + expectation = hypnosis

Are we being hypnotized? yupyup)

I will agree with this!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
I never noticed this before about the class president bush was in on september 11th.

This is what is called suggestive language, a form of hypnosis.

Go to 4:40 in the Video.

Plane
Must
Kite
Hit
Steel
edit on 20-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

So basically the children were sounding out and pronouncing what was going to happen/
happening at that very moment, namely the twin towers steel were about to get hit by a
plane that must (Hit the steel) Kite could be for the plane that went down in Pennsylvania
(Ben Franklin and his kite's State). Seems like someone knew what was going to happen
which is why the President seemed so uncomfortable eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
hypnosis is best achieved through repetitious patterns...

we can see this in the basic layouts of many aspects of life

the way city planners devise commercial, industrial, and residential zoning
the way that for some reason movies of a specific genre are released at the same time
how fashion trends are forced upon us at regular intervals

its all by design to make us have a common thought process

and this is why anytime something different comes along, unless its of drastic and obvious benefit, more often than not its frowned upon

people are subjected to the commonplace, to accept what the patterns tell them to be normal

but its easy to break this hypnotic trance we are put in... recognizing the patterns and seeing things outside of the norm are the best first step to take
edit on 20-12-2010 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The power of suggestion can be used for good or for someone else's good. Having your own personal power to stay focused and examine your thoughts will allow anyone to rise above the chatter, regardless of how it got there.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeap, repetition of fear mechanisms to make people afraid and subservient

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yes we are being hytonized. i am new to these forums so i cant start a thread but everyone please take a look at this series. it explain alot about the world we are living in today.
arrivals2.technocrazed.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Holy Hypnotized Class Batman!

That is actually very peculiar.
I skimmed through this thread not thinking much but I will say that video is captivating.

I believe that unknown to the masses, there are subliminal and hypnotic verses, everywhere.
Purposely created from the knowledge that has been gained from its studies in the 1940-60's.

If man can use any weapon in his arsenal to make money, he will.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I came out of the trance a long time ago. The thing is...you keep awakening to a fresh layer of hypnosis. I'll try to explain. Anymore, I can tell with my ears exactly what and how someone is trying to sell you. It almost hurts to have a telescreen monitor on.

FOURTEEN NINETY NINE! Only FOURTEEN NINETY NINE and a new YOU can be discovered.

It's as if there's an added dimension to the voices. And NOBODY has voices in real life such as the creaky feel good comfy just buy this inflections used in nearly all commercial ads. It is sickening. There must be a handful of people who are filthy rich because I have never met anyone who sounds like the voices on the telescreen/radio. Finally at long last I understand why some want to do away with money all together. It would make the fat cats suddenly broke, empty, aware only of their miserable inabilities to avoid boredom!

All you have to do is strip yourself bare and enlightenment is yours. If things of little or no value cannot find root in yourself, then you find things of value, and these things cannot be broken. Suddenly the whole hypnosis thing becomes clear. Personally, I find that the 'contradiction' method is most effective at hypnosis. It took out our nation from bow to stern. We stand on a precipice, alone, terrified, waiting for palin or other jew stooge to cement the doom. Jimmy stands ready, from the uk, to don a blue jumpsuit and to quash any insurgency that isn't valid against out termite infested government. Kevin stands ready with his state sponsored mental facilities, barring access to the internet based on their evaluation, collecting our evil guns at the door. And not too many miles overhead, missing trillions have served to install geostationary weapons filled with deadly mind reading/altering technology...while rocket man says don't worry about 'what it all means'.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I find TV adverts to be quite insulting to my intelligence actually. The manipulative and subtle tactics they use are blatantly obvious to me. If you can watch television advertisements and not feel a degree of manipulation is taking place you are completely oblivious to the true nature of this world. You are hypnotized.

EDIT: That Darren Brown demonstration was pretty cool too. You guys should check out more of his stuff, he's brilliant. Just search him on YouTube.

edit on 20-12-2010 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I feel like the whole Obama election was just hypnosis on a massive level, the whole YES WE CAN chant seemed like it was some kind of subliminal message.. People just wanted him in office and if you asked most people why they couldn't even tell ya,it was CHANGE that's it the universal answer to our problem, as if people were completely zombified!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
With general hypnosis, you can not be hypnotized if you are aware of it and you don't want it done.

All the media, commercials, and politicians are doing is general hypnosis.

Very Advanced hypnosis (see Manchurian candidate) requires drastic measures (torture in most cases)

The Problem is that sheeple want to be hypnotized.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Not true if we have been hypnotized since birth. Subliminal suggestion
repeated over and over through mediums of communication facilitate
control. One trigger word, symbol or sentence is enough to sever
consciousness and produce zombieness. Presto chango abra cadabra
sim sim sala bim.................

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Can't watch the video. Copyrighted to channel 4 it says. Do you have another link or a similar video?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I couldn't find another video on it to show here, but you can go to youtube and see it.
youtube

top topics

join