It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How strong is your viewing/sensing? What do you think day before TSHTF would be like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just wondering. Do you think it will be a peaceful day w/o any clues are a day full of clues? And do you think any will be able to tell.
edit on 12/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The calm...

before the storm www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-12-2010 by kwakakev because: added emots

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There are clues everyday. It's just a matter of people paying attention. I get signs all the time and spend months trying to figure out what the message is, only to piece it together after the fact.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I see so you more less see steps that will occure building up to a major discomfort from the rullers. That point of view makes perfect sense when considering Earth being deceived. But what if this shtf scenerio doesnt include any intent from evol elites and comes from nature. Like asteriod impact in 16 hours ect. I was wondering do you feel humans simular to how animals can detect something major about to happen and the animals adapt or borrow or hide that humans can sense IT and are just not excepting it?
thanks for your input...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You do not have any special sensing/viewing abilities. No person ever demonstrated these effectively.
Nothing specific has been predicted accurately, and all specific predictions failed.

When something happens, it will hit you by surprise. The same way as walking down the street and being hit by a car. You can read into "signs" all you want after the fact, but that's just hindsight.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deevamk
There are clues everyday. It's just a matter of people paying attention. I get signs all the time and spend months trying to figure out what the message is, only to piece it together after the fact.

I agree there are clues like celestial and Earth related interaction and also agree that yes most people dont pay attention because they are too busy living their busy lives to consider that nature would send clues to help like it does for other living things upon Earth...
thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Just wondering. Do you think it will be a peaceful day w/o any clues are a day full of clues? And do you think any will be able to tell.

How about a peaceful day with half-clues...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

I disagree because as I stated Nature does send natural signs its just humanity all tied into its gagetry doesnt hear. But will notice something like bees behaving didefferently ect. Or whales swimming different patterns or even more the WEATHER PATTERNS. So as for you comment fail but thanks for the input... GENCY 1

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

How about a peaceful day with half-clues...

LOL I see like a nice shiny day birds flying and singing sky is clear EXCEPT FOR THE HALO SITTING AROUND THE SUN THAT LOOKS LIKE A CIRCLE RAINBOW WHEN WEARING SHADES.. But w/o shades you see nothing but bright light/RADIATION FROM -SOL- OR SUN?!?!?!?
thanks for your input my friend

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Who is to say, Today isnt the Day Before????

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When they shall say; peace and safety...
Then, sudden destruction will come upon them.
and their destruction shall come in one hour,
and none shall save them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I view a "tshtf" moment historically.

the world will reduce in size, not from a bang, but from a cough.

genetic plague in todays modern world would become something unlike we can even consider...with advancements in genetic engineering and rogue nations (and even not so rogue), I suspect its only a matter of time before pandemic occurs that will make the black plague a mild cold by comparison.

Add for fun:
The news will be first a light concern, then wildly confused, finally turned over to the EBS. Watch one of those zombie breakout movies for reference of how nutty it will be.

(replace the zombie aspect with a genetic virus spreading and "getting sick" and this is not a bad example:

edit on 20-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: weeeee

edit on 20-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: zombies ate my tag

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

I dont feel it is. But thats my point crazy things happen when not expected too ya kno.
thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Amen

and thank you worded well..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Great observation of things in midst and how they can become reality.(SENSING)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
One day before 9-11 I was just driving home after work. I worked midnights then so it was around 730 in the morning. As I was driving I experienced a feeling so thick and tangible that it actually seemed that the car had entered a fog bank of foreboding . It was so thick and noticeable that I wondered if other people were feeling it.
If something that major was going to happen I believe that we would feel it beforehand , yes.
edit on 20-12-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Interesting thought so you feel we are even tied into sensing negative actions from our species aswell and not just nature related issues. Makes sense when considering the possibility that all of our consciousness are tied together some way. And that may be a way for of warning ourselves of harming ourselves. Good point and thanks...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

I dont feel it is. But thats my point crazy things happen when not expected too ya kno.
thanks for your input.

Lol I think you are being a bit on the semantic side by not feeling today is the day, to me, everyday is the Day Before...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I feel you but not today 12-20-10 5:05pm exactly. Near is a totally different ball game and 1 wouldnt speak on it until 100% sure as to not scare the masses. I hear you tho, feeling closer then ever SOMETHING HUH.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I see so you more less see steps that will occure building up to a major discomfort from the rullers. That point of view makes perfect sense when considering Earth being deceived.

Kind off, animals are generally a lot better at it than we are. I approach it more based on cycle events, all kind of things going up and down all the time, plenty of different frequencies, associations and relationship throughout nature. For them all to peek at once there must be a dip before it. Many ways to look at.

But what if this shtf scenerio doesnt include any intent from evol elites and comes from nature. Like asteriod impact in 16 hours ect.

Plenty of threats around, even you home can be a very dangerous place tripping over and other stuff. Just remember to keep breathing if things do get pretty heavy for a bit. The rest is up to you.

I was wondering do you feel humans simular to how animals can detect something major about to happen and the animals adapt or borrow or hide that humans can sense IT and are just not excepting it?

Not sure, life is a pretty long and complex story. If they did not have such senses they would probably have gone extinct a long time ago. As for us humans, empathy maybe? When we care about something it also cares about us? Doing your homework and understanding the situation is really important. Self determination is a strange one indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join