It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen for my best friend again... (update)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ok this is related to my last thread in relationships

Click here for background thread

Now me and this female friend of mine have become quite close again and are now probably considered 'best friends' again... problem is, i think i've falen for her... AGAIN!!! Its the worst thing in the world coz i dont want to ruin a friendship, but i dont wan to miss out on what could be the best opportunity to come my way. One of the reasons we never went out in high school was she wanted to have fun while young and not worry about being commited (and being with me wouldve meant commitment) and i can relate to that. But now we are older and hanging out again, things seem different. She's already intitiated intimate contact with me, and we're a little more 'cuddly' and 'touchy' than last time.

She also got a girlfriend. Her GF gets back from spain today and Mel (my friend and possibly potentially more) is going to talk to her and probably break up with her... but yeah... i dont even know why i'm posting this here, i guess i just need to get it off my chest. has anyone else ever fallen for their best friend (twice)?

[Edited on 13-7-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
AGAIN!?! man...you obviously have feelings for her. just go for it, even if things go down hill, you two can still be friends. remember, the greatest risk in life is not taking one.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yeah i've decided if i keep falling for her i gotta go for it... i havent had a chance to see her for a while, and i want to talk to her in person, so hopefully this weekend... but either way i'll have a great girlfirend or a great friend... both are good..

wish me luck

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Aww I wish you best of luck!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brittany
Aww I wish you best of luck!

thanks... i'll let you guys know what happens

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dude..!

Did I just read that..? That your "friend" has a girlfriend..? Maybe, I am the only one that sees what is significant about such a thing...You should be right there at the proposed "break up" speech, and intervene with a suggestion that Hugh Hefner could love..!

Shine,
AYHJA

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AYHJA
Dude..!

Did I just read that..? That your "friend" has a girlfriend..? Maybe, I am the only one that sees what is significant about such a thing...You should be right there at the proposed "break up" speech, and intervene with a suggestion that Hugh Hefner could love..!

Shine,
AYHJA

girlfriend is how to girls address each other

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No...i think his friend is Bi....errr...lesbian

But..good luck to you AsianX
!!

[Edited on 9-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Go for it. Its always better to regret things you do than things you don't. PLus, if she's a great friend and things don't turn out how you hope, she'll get over it. I read the background thread, and if she's willing to do all of that, then she's plenty strong enough to either hoook up with you or move on and continue the friendship. You don't have to worry about ruining a friendship. Good luck man! Be excellent to each other! (yes I quote Bill and Ted)

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You quote Bill and Ted coz Bil and ted rule...

Yeah she's bi, and i understand what this could do for me, but her girlfriends is a bitch and is really ugly... its the whole one cute lesbian and one butch one in a relationship... i want the cute one. I didnt get to talk to her alone on the weekend so i didnt get a chance to talk to her, but the vibes are good and hopefully i see her during the week.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok so heres what happened. I told her the way i felt and that under no circumstances did i want ti to # up our friendship. She didnt say she felt the same but she didnt say otherwise either. Basically she said she wants to finish up with her girlfriend and then wait a while coz she doesnt want to get with me as a rebound thing... she wants to make sure if she does feel something its real and not triggered by other outside events... soits kinda come out inconclusive... and i'm not too sure what to make of it... in fact i'm in the same situation as before except she knows whats on my mind (which in itself is a great relief)...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i would be happy, it seems to me that she is really leaning towards a YES, otheriwse, imo, she would of just come straight out and said "sorry, but no thanks"

new topics

top topics

join