It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income Taxes Are Not For Income To The Federal Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

He didnt say anything about poor, he said laziest.

You are like Jesse Jackson, just replace black with poor.

Any perceived "injustice" and you freak out.

Stop seeing what isnt there.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Ok well I will let the poster explain what they meant, if you dont mind. After all, it was in conjunction with an opinion on redistribution of wealth, so excuse me for assuming laziest meant poorest. But then again, since I was not certain of the meaning, that is why I asked. But thanks for answering for someone else, you clearly don't know what the poster meant because you are not that poster. Looks like you just took the opportunity to get in a little dig at my expense. Having fun?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You should just stop jumping the gun every time the idea of unconstitutional income redistribution is brought up.

Believe it or not, not everyones life revolves around the poor. Only yours.

Are some poor people lazy? Of course.

Are some wealthy people lazy? Sure. They are just smarter than the lazy poor people.

Fortunately we have a lower class, aka poor in this country, or none of the menial jobs would get done. You should embrace the fact we have poor people.

Your quote here:

Sounds like another elitist stereotyping the poor

Is indicative of your mindset.

He did no such thing.
edit on 21-12-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

redistribution of wealth....

Unfortunately the bleeding hearts think the "redistribution of wealth" is from the wealthy to the poor via all their "Social Programs" when in reality the "redistribution of wealth" is from the poor and middle class to the wealthy via taxes and dollar devaluation.

When new money is created it does not appear magically in equal percentages in all people's bank accounts or under their mattresses. Therefore money spreads unevenly, and this process has varying effects on individuals, depending on whether they receive early or late access to the new money

It is these losses of the groups that are the last to be reached by the variation in the value of money which ultimately constitute the source of the profits made by the bankers and the groups most closely connected with them.
www.lewrockwell.com...

This seen in this statistic.

In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker. timelines.ws...

The typical American CEO is not about to take a pay cut, so he is actually paid five times MORE in “buying power” compared to 1976 while the rest of us are now paid a third of what we were paid in 1976. The price of gold indicates the steady devaluation of the US dollar as it's purchasing power is diluted by the ever increasing supply of fiat money.

Date.....$ /oz gold.. Money supply....minimum wage.....Pay in gold......CEO in gold
1959 .......35.25 ...........50.1 billion.........$1.00..................0.0284 oz.
1976 ......124.74 ........... $113 billion.......$2.30..................0.0184 oz.........0.663.oz
2008 .....880.30........... $831 billion........$5.85....................0.0066 oz..........2.44.oz
2009...1,020.28...........$1663 billion........$6.55.....................0.0064.oz.

If you look at the price of gold, you can see how the value of the dollar has dropped and how the minimum wage no longer has the buying power it had in 1959.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this.

I believe that things are not illegal until there is a statute or law making the thing legal . If it is not illegal by all means it should be legal. If citizens could only do things that were already written in law or Statute that would be very very boring I would think. Your post made me think, and thank you for your great response.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A wise person would say abolish he IRS. But I don't have to tell you guys this do I?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Income tax abuse has to end period end of story. Time to move on.
Time to climb on board with the Fair Tax!!!!

www.fairtax.org...

Pass it on!!! and put more money into the hands of Americans and more money into the economy where it belongs!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join