It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income Taxes Are Not For Income To The Federal Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just this example, on how the USG back in the historic times, use this as means to fund what ever project further supports their agenda:

case in point:

16th Amendment In 1913, Wyoming ratified the 16th Amendment, providing the three-quarter majority of states necessary to amend the Constitution. The 16th Amendment gave Congress the authority to enact an income tax. That same year, the first Form 1040 appeared after Congress levied a 1 percent tax on net personal incomes above $3,000 with a 6 percent surtax on incomes of more than $500,000. In 1918, during World War I, the top rate of the income tax rose to 77 percent to help finance the war effort. It dropped sharply in the post-war years, down to 24 percent in 1929, and rose again during the Depression. During World War II, Congress introduced payroll withholding and quarterly tax payments.

Just shows, the powers that were abused even back then, raising the tax's to fund wars. Gee what resemblance to today's funding of the war? Some things never change~

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Actually, I find this article a bit misleading. The premise is true - the income tax does not go to the government. This paragraph is the one I find misleading:

Actually the income tax has a dual purpose, and neither is to pay taxes to the government. Its first purpose is to control and redistribute the volume of money. James A. Garfield, the 20th President of the United States said, “Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.”

Income tax is paid to the Federal Reserve via the IRS. The Fed is a private banking cartel. The IRS is a private company which was set up by the Fed to collect income tax on its behalf.

Why is income tax paid to the Fed? Because the 1913 Bank Act gave the Federal Reserve (private banking cartel) the sole right to print the country's money. It was done in secrecy, through deceit, bribery and coercion.
Previous to that date, the government had that sole right.

When the government needs money, instead of printing the money itself, it has to borrow the money from the Federal Reserve. The citizens of the US are used as the 'surety' for the loan. The Federal Reserve creates the money and lends it to the government, with interest. Income tax is the way the interest on the loan is paid back to the Federal Reserve. It is collected by the (private company) the IRS and then paid to the (privately owned) Federal Reserve. The share holders (owners of the Federal Reserve) receive this as profit.

If the right to print money was removed from the Federal Reserve and returned to the government where it belongs, there would be virtually no need to pay income tax.

It is very important to understand this scam which is being perpetrated against the people. This is one of the reasons why Ron Paul is so critical of the Federal Reserve.

Eye opening quotes on the Federal Reserve: www.jesus-is-savior.com...

There is lots of information available on this on the web on this topic. It's really important to understand what's really going on. To start with you might want to read:

Mary Croft's book:
www.hackcanada.com...

edit on 20-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Less we forget people, that to date, there is no black and white written LAW that states we the people have to pay taxes. It has been simply passed down from generations that if we don't pay taxes the boogie man will get ya! it would appear that those who woke up, are the ones that are labeled and targeted as heinous people!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As you can see in whereweheaded's post above, income tax began being paid in 1913 - which was when the Federal Reserve was created.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've never payed taxes out of pocket, but is it true that when you pay your taxes to the IRS, and you get your check returned, it says Pay to the order of the federal reserve, on it?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Amen, the IRS takes more than a third of my
hard earned money.
and gives me back about 5% of what they take.(single / male)

link   
It's pretty tough to present an argument on this topic for the purposes of helping people understand how it actually works. My experience is they must be self-propelled with a need to know the truth about it for them to grasp the magnitude of the manipulation. Not because it's too complicated or anything like this but because it genuinely pushes too hard against existing perceptions of how our monetary/tax system was purposely set up.

People can't fathom that it was designed as a way to weaken citizens and the nation as a whole. People have a hardwired need to believe that the billions upon billions of income tax dollars "collected" annually, actually goes toward assisting the operations of the government or for improvements of the nation in some way. But, like many other things or topics, nothing could be further from the truth.

Gotta give us credit though; our skulls are incredibly thick.

link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Less we forget people, that to date, there is no black and white written LAW that states we the people have to pay taxes. It has been simply passed down from generations that if we don't pay taxes the boogie man will get ya! it would appear that those who woke up, are the ones that are labeled and targeted as heinous people!

That's true. There is no law. In effect, income tax is voluntary.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
It's pretty tough to present an argument on this topic for the purposes of helping people understand how it actually works. My experience is they must be self-propelled with a need to know the truth about it for them to grasp the magnitude of the manipulation. Not because it's too complicated or anything like this but because it genuinely pushes too hard against existing perceptions of how our monetary/tax system was purposely set up.

People can't fathom that it was designed as a way to weaken citizens and the nation as a whole. People have a hardwired need to believe that the billions upon billions of income tax dollars "collected" annually, actually goes toward assisting the operations of the government or for improvements of the nation in some way. But, like many other things or topics, nothing could be further from the truth.

I know, but once you do understand, it the veil really does start to disappear. Understanding this is to really start to see the trickery for what it really is.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

The above statement is from the Grace Commission

Sure you want to stand by your statement?

Thanks you beat me to it. The whole system is designed to move wealth from the serfs (us) to our masters (the Bankers)

I did an analysis of the issue in this thread: Bloodsucking Banksters I now use it as a reference so I do not have to write the same thing over and over.

In short the Federal Reserve/IRS uses three mechanisms to move wealth from the poor to the rich.

I am going to copy the most relevant points from that thread because they are very important.

The US government goes to the banks and "borrows" money. The Bankers "create" the money on the spot lend this freshly created money to the US government.

The first question is WHO owes the debt?

The obvious answer is us. But as the Grace Commission report shows, the "us" is the poor and middle classes, NOT the rich.

The critical question of course is WHERE does money come from?

First Prong of the Massive Rip Off:

Graham Towers Governor of the Bank of Canada, tells us:

Q. But there is no question about it that banks create the medium of exchange?

Mr. Towers: That is right. That is what they are for... That is the Banking business, just in the same way that a steel plant makes steel. (p. 287) The manufacturing process consists of making a pen-and-ink or typewriter entry on a card in a book. That is all. (pp. 76 and 238) Each and every time a bank makes a loan (or purchases securities), new bank credit is created — new deposits — brand new money. (pp. 113 and 238) Broadly speaking, all new money comes out of a Bank in the form of loans. As loans are debts, then under the present system all money is debt. (p. 459)

Q. When $1,000,000 worth of bonds is presented (by the government) to the bank, a million dollars of new money or the equivalent is created?

Mr. Towers: Yes.

Q. Is it a fact that a million dollars of new money is created?

Mr. Towers: Yes. (p. 286)
www.michaeljournal.org...

Second Prong

It gets worse.

What do the bankers do with all those government securities (the $14 trillion in debt). Congressman Wright Patman Chair of the House COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY tells us:

When the Federal Reserve purchases a $1 million Government bond and gives some bank credit for $1 million in its reserve account, that bank also credits the bond dealer's checking account with $1 million.

In other words, to acquire $1 million of reserves, the bank also assumes a liability to pay its customers $1 million. If the transactions stopped here, the bank would, of course, come out even, neither gaining anything nor losing anything. But the fact that there is now $1.million more of bank reserves than existed before means that the private banks as a group can create $6 million more money than existed before.

In other words, by acquiring this $1 million more in bank reserves, the private banks have the privilege of creating another $6 million of bank deposits, in the process of which they acquire $6 million in interest-bearing securities or loan paper, less an allowance for leakage into the cash (currency) balances of the public. [pg 43]
famguardian.org...

So the bankers, using the US debt as collateral, create SIX TIMES as much money and loan it to the public!

This is verified by First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly

....To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans.... In his court memorandum, Justice Mahoney stated:

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, . . . did create the entire $14,000.00 in money and credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. "

The court rejected the bank's claim for foreclosure, and the defendant kept his house....

Justice Mahoney, ... died less than six months after the trial, in a mysterious accident that appeared to involve poisoning.

Third Prong

This is the rip off that most people fail to see or understand - Devaluation of the dollar.

In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker. timelines.ws...

The price of gold indicates the steady devaluation of the US dollar as its purchasing power is diluted by the ever increasing supply of fiat money.

Date...$ /oz gold..Money supply total...minimum wage...Pay in gold...CEO in gold
1976......124.74...........$113 billion...............$2.30..............0.0184 oz.....0.663.oz
2008......880.30........ $831 billion................$5.85..............0.0066 oz. ......2.44.oz

If you look at the price of gold, you can see how the value of the dollar has dropped and how the minimum wage no longer has the buying power it had in 1976. In the spring of 2009, the money supply was jacked up to $1663 billion. This will start a new spiral of devaluation eroding wages even further.

Mises on Money explains about money and how an increase in the money supply steals from the general population.

"Because money is not capital,[wealth] he concluded that an increase of the money supply confers no identifiable social value."

Money serves as a transmitter of value through time because certain goods serve as media of exchange.

Money transmits value, Mises taught, but money does not measure value. This distinction is fundamental in Mises's theory of money.

Mises was adamant: "there is no measure of economic value."

[THE KEY POINT]

New money does not appear magically in equal percentages in all people's bank accounts or under their mattresses. Money spreads unevenly, and this process has varying effects on individuals, depending on whether they receive early or late access to the new money

It is these losses of the groups that are the last to be reached by the variation in the value of money which ultimately constitute the source of the profits made by the mine owners and the groups most closely connected with them.

This indicates a fundamental aspect of Mises's monetary theory that is rarely mentioned: the expansion or contraction of money is a zero-sum game.
www.lewrockwell.com...

A zero-sum game means every time the bankers create "new money" they transfer wealth (value of labor) from the working stiffs to them and their cronies as shown by the decrease in real wages in my chart above. That means every time a new social program increases the size of the US government and the size of the US debt the bankers win and we lose.

To give you an idea of the SIZE of this rip off:

The largest American employer is, by far, the United States federal government with over four million employees worldwide. Wal-Mart, the retailing giant follows with 1.8 million employees. These 5.8 million employees are more than the total employees at the remaining top ten publicly-held American employers. jobs.lovetoknow.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

There is some question as to whether the 16th amendment was ever truly ratified. There are other pages, but I found this one on short notice.
www.thelawthatneverwas.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Also notice what an excuse it is to eat up personal wealth under the idea of fair share. Once in or once this began they started in on all forms of income....death tax, about 1/2 of lottery and other gains ect.

And what is the current bill each citizens pays each year....just on the intrest of our national debt?

edit on 20-12-2010 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew

Well said. Goes for a lot of other issues too.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I know, but once you do understand, it the veil really does start to disappear. Understanding this is to really start to see the trickery for what it really is.

I agree heavily. I believe this is truly one of the major linchpins holding the veil in place. Ultimately, this creation bares responsibility for the majority of frauds perpetrated against us whether it be the manipulation of the energy industry or the corrupt healthcare system people want to believe is there to "help" them.

It all became possible once we lost sight of how money began to be created in the 1913 (in the US) and other years in other countries, but all the same regardless.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

It's pretty tough to present an argument on this topic for the purposes of helping people understand how it actually works.

It is MUCH easier than it used to be. I have been talking to people about this for several years. Since the bank bailouts People are really P.Oed and ready to listen.

I use an index card with a hit list to google:

The Creature from Jekyl Island, A talk by G. Edward Griffin (easy entertaining read)
Wright Patman - A Primer on Money (authoritative)
Web of Debt - Dollar Deception by Ellen Brown J.D. (attorney)
SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE. By Eustace Mullins - long version of the history
Mises on Money - How the fractional reserve system steals from us and how to fix it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Actually it stems even further than the 1913's. Case in point;

1862 - President Lincoln signed into law a revenue-raising measure to help pay for Civil War expenses. The measure created a Commissioner of Internal Revenue and the nation's first income tax. It levied a 3 percent tax on incomes between $600 and $10,000 and a 5 percent tax on incomes of more than $10,000.

So the start of extortion began before that era of people new what it would turn into. Only the Rockefeller's and the JP Morgan's saw it for what it was... a money making scheme, and the American people being the victims.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by cluckerspud

Not one penny of your income tax goes to anything other than the service of the people's debt to the Federal Reserve Banking System via their government's borrowing.

The federal reserve's profit is paid back to the US treasury.

That profit is determined after the bank owners get their cut.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can see paying taxes to a much smaller extent. While state taxes and toll roads serve to pay for much of its own infrastructure. Ironically the Feds feel the need to cram a bunch of federal institutions into each state. With that being said, there is a HUGE difference between paying taxes, and taxation without representation. Defense research, Treasury debt and fractional reserve banking, a dissolving social security scenario, perpetual wars, bailouts, governmental consolidation of major financial/commercial entities, etc. These taxes were not approved my American consensus, nor did we have any input to these functions. I also agree that flat taxes are preferable. So the rich will pay more taxes? HELL YES! It's proportional!! The guy making $10k per year will be equally as impacted as the guy making $100k per year. As an average, us worker bees pay 25% of their wages to taxes. That $2500 will have just as big an impact on the little guy as the $25,000 will have on the rich guy.
On a different note, the 1040 was originally a pact of debt repayment to Britain, which was amended by the royalty to remove the name from the form. Atleast that's what this link shows . And in all actuality, the IRS is a spinoff from the Bureau of Internal Revenue originating in Puerto Rico, and was re-established in the 1950s. And yes, it is the popular consensus that there is no federal mandate for paying IRS taxes. They simply put thugs to work for them and enforce tax payments just like the notorious tax collector posse of the 16th century. Taxes without representation are the catalyst for the Boston Tea Party and the Whiskey Revolution.

Just my 2 pence worth

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You're right and it is. I certainly applaud and appreciate every bit of yours and the OP's effort. And those are great sources you included. Sources which are impossible to keep from people like you and I and the others that I eluded to above who absolutely need to know.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That profit is determined after the bank owners get their cut.

The only reason the treasury gets that money is because Congressman Wright Patman jumped up and down and screamed bloody murder about it.
(I can't find the reference, it may be in a Primer on Money)

www.time.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join