It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income Taxes Are Not For Income To The Federal Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Income Taxes Are Not For Income To The Federal Government

www.infowars.com

Before we get entangled in the doublespeak of the Internal Revenue Service Code and rulings, we need to consider that the whole Orwellian nightmare is a sham imposed by the police power of the State on a gullible people.
Actually the income tax has a dual purpose, and neither is to pay taxes to the government. Its first purpose is to control and redistribute the volume of money. James A. Garfield, the 20th President of the United States said, “Whoever controls the volume of money in any country The second reason the income tax system exists is to keep a dossier on all citizens. The 1040 tax
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Most of us know that the the IRS is a sham, and that the blatant extortion of monies from its citizens is all for the redistribution of funds to USG. With that said, what are your thoughts and views to the IRS sham.. And do any of you think its possible to eradicate the system?
What other enlightening info do any of you readers have that would suggest ideas to reform or dis-solve the current system.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Tell you what. If you honestly believe this, then I would encourage you not to use interstate highways, national parks, stop federal law enforcement, disband our all-volunteer military, and a litany of other things we would lose.

Sorry, the whole "sovereign citizens" thing is a joke. Why can't you people just pay taxes like the rest of society?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Actually, the prices of gasoline that you pay is the main source for infrastructure.

source: thehill.com...

source: www.post-gazette.com...

Just these two articles suggest that you have no idea what your talking about, and further, your argument has no merit.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have no problem with income taxes. It helps in the upkeep of roads, police, the military, and the like. I wish we could do a flat tax of 15-20% on everybody, on all income, with no exceptions or refunds. It would be so much easier.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Nitpicking one part of a person's argument does not automatically negate the rest of their point. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Tell you what. If you honestly believe this, then I would encourage you not to use interstate highways, national parks, stop federal law enforcement, disband our all-volunteer military, and a litany of other things we would lose.

Sorry, the whole "sovereign citizens" thing is a joke. Why can't you people just pay taxes like the rest of society?

Ah yes, the "be a good little sheep and bend over just like everyone else does" defense.

Why should anyone continue to give a dime to a government that admittedly wastes it, loses it, and simply blows it on everything under the sun that isnt authorized by the Constitution?

Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

One-third of all their taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the Federal Government as we identified in our survey.

Another one-third of all their taxes escapes collection from others as the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding taxpayers, promoting still more underground economy -- a vicious cycle that must be broken.

With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government."

The above statement is from the Grace Commission

Sure you want to stand by your statement?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
I have no problem with income taxes. It helps in the upkeep of roads, police, the military, and the like. I wish we could do a flat tax of 15-20% on everybody, on all income, with no exceptions or refunds. It would be so much easier.

I agree with a flat tax. If you consume more, you pay more....everyone would be on a level playing field. The problem then becomes state and local taxes. Do we abolish them and have one flat tax system?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
While I am opposed to the current tax system and feel that the government has and does misappropriate the tex funds, I diagree with some the OP here. Obviously, income tax does serve the purpose of wealth redistribution (which is unethical) and has become a way for the government to monitor the citizenry (also unethical), but there's more to it than that. We've gone from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s in which these taxes were largely used to fund the US war machine & service sector to where the taxes don't even cover the massive debts they continue to rack up while attempting to rule the world. At this point I think the question has to be asked: "Are we being mandated to continue dumping our personal revenue into an expanding black hole with no hope of ever filling it back up?" I think the answer is "yes, we are." If the debt were actually decreasing, if the services provided were more rational, if the entitlement state was disbanded, and if we stopped redistributing the wealth of our hardest working citizens to the laziest (not to mention foreign lands) including no more playing at World Police, most of us would be more at peace with paying taxes. As it currently stands, however, most of us would be better served using the money for something usefull, like wiping our backsides, than shipping off thousands of dollars every year to an entity which clearly refuses to use them prudently.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thank you Big Time Cheater! your response was well presented. Please feel free to enlighten us with more submitted documentation that would contradict those whom wish to believe that USG has our best interests at heart.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Lacking time to elaborate, I am compelled to add this point:

Not one penny of your income tax goes to anything other than the service of the people's debt to the Federal Reserve Banking System via their government's borrowing.

Your State taxes provide you with the infrastructure support, NOT the federal income tax.

Income is the fruit of your labor. That, by mandate, was never to be taxed.... until the about 1913 when the largest political corruption racketeering event in our history took place. But since this will not sit well with many of us, I won't say more on that point.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I believe state taxes are for the highways thing and cops etc. Federal taxes I thought were for paying back debt. I recommend watching Freedom To Fascism by Allen Russo. Interesting documentary. One of the points made in the film was that most people think income taxes go towards roads, highways, police etc, when in fact they do not.

Taxes are for slaves. I am not a slave. Do the math.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Which further suggests my above response about the taxes we pay in gasoline, that apparently a concept that some don't understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Lacking time to elaborate, I am compelled to add this point:

Not one penny of your income tax goes to anything other than the service of the people's debt to the Federal Reserve Banking System via their government's borrowing.

Your State taxes provide you with the infrastructure support, NOT the federal income tax.

You beat me to it..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Which further suggests my above response about the taxes we pay in gasoline, that apparently a concept that some don't understand.

Indeed.
I assume you have seen this already?! Good flick.

I recommend this to anyone who views this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

And what point might that have been?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes Comrade, chip in your fair share!

If you like those things that you mentioned, then you pay for them. If I have to choose between the "benefits" that you listed and being robbed...or the freedom of keeping that which I've earned, I would certainly choose the latter.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I agree with the latter. All unconstitutional spending needs to be eradicated.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Nitpicking one part of a person's argument does not automatically negate the rest of their point. Sorry.

It automatically negates the rest of the point if the post is based on a premise that is factually and conceptually inaccurate.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, the IRS law and the income tax itself is a massive and extremely effective psycholgical operation perpetrated on us by extremely evil people.

It has taught most of us that the US federal government should have pre-eminence in how we choose to consume the fruits of our time and labor. They peel off their chunk even before we see the payment for our work.

If you ask the "man on the street" he does not comprehend how much money he forfeits to government seizure...he thinks in terms of "how much (he) gets back" in his refund check rather than how much was stolen from him. Its initiation and continuance presupposes that the federal government owns the lives and labor of the citizens it is supposed to represent.

edit on 20-12-2010 by MMPI2 because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The federal reserve's profit is paid back to the US treasury.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join