It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Lol are you retarded or what? Seriously, you are making such retarded statements. Writing about something does not make you what you are writing about. People continue to excuse their hateful thoughts by calling the guy a child molester, rapist etc. He is charged for writing a book, not touching kids. Can you comprehend the difference at all? By your logic, Stephen King is a murderer among other things, because he wrote about it. What you are doing is called a strawman, you are labelling an AUTHOR as a rapist, to excuse your bloodlust.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Lol are you retarded or what? Seriously, you are making such retarded statements. Writing about something does not make you what you are writing about. People continue to excuse their hateful thoughts by calling the guy a child molester, rapist etc. He is charged for writing a book, not touching kids. Can you comprehend the difference at all? By your logic, Stephen King is a murderer among other things, because he wrote about it. What you are doing is called a strawman, you are labelling an AUTHOR as a rapist, to excuse your bloodlust.

As I said the courts will bear this case out, on the obscenity charge. But why would you write something like that to begin with? Oh, let me guess, that was art. It's artistic! Anyone that would put that much effort into writing a book about molesting children obviously has mental issues,

edit on 26-12-2010 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Have you seen how the guy who wrote the book looks?
Dude looks exactly like a pedophile.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Lol now people can tell who is a pedophile by looks? Besides being a pedophile is not a crime. Raping or molesting a kid is.

The same can be said about millions of books out there about murder as well. Eloquently describing how a psycho murderer rapes, dismembers and tortures a victim etc. Some sadist lunatic could use those as a guide on how to rape, torture and kill as well. Not one of those authors are locked up for writing a book, even though what they write is obscene and vile. Nor should they be, or should they be hindered from selling their books either. If you don't like the content or subject of a book, then don't read it. As someone has pointed out at least once in this thread, that a parent could buy this book, and use it as a tool for prevention, and by not allowing the book to be sold, you are putting those proactive parents at a disadvantage.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Sinnthia

My post was in response, to YOUR post, that was in response to a post that I used sarcasm. (The little clip you just quoted WAS NOT in the post in question)

Maybe you should have a full grasp of the conversation BEFORE responding!

Jeesh.. Can you please at least use Anti-Ignorance on Christmas, if not on any other day?

If you are going to just sit and spin your wheels while I question your logic, then this is going to get boring really quickly. I guess I can take it that you are all out of things to actually add to this conversation. Your points have all been rendered null and you are just angrily ranting into the noise. Rock on!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Who did he molest?

Why do I have to keep asking this?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
He sent it to a Sheriff?

He isn't gonna last a week in the pen. I have two uncles who are prison guards, and they tell me pedos don't last very long in prison.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wow , id have to agree that you do sound really ignorant. I've posted on this thread numerous times, and obviously the only thing to do is agree to disagree,
The shocking part is, if people like you, or I, or anyone else is on ATS, it's a safe guess we all probably have a common belief in constitutional rights, and liberty. Because it's about unearthing the true conspiracies, and wrong doings in the world, as well as preserving freedom from the "oppressors".

I'm surprised theres so many people here, that dont defend our rights and think its okay to assume someones guilty, and they are deserved to die or be raped, without due process. That's really ignorant.

Would you want a fair trial if your actions were held in question to being unlawful? or maybe you've never done anything wrong in your life, and you are absolutely perfect. If so then i congratulate you. But unless people are perfect, they shouldn't be talking smack on other people. I don't defend this guy either way and don't know what he's done illegal or not, but i do defend his right to trial, and his freedoms, and he should be treated as innocent until proven guilty, because if I was in that position, I wouldn't want to be killed or raped, for an assumption that i did something wrong, such as you are doing.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook

He sent it to a Sheriff?

He isn't gonna last a week in the pen. I have two uncles who are prison guards, and they tell me pedos don't last very long in prison.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wow , id have to agree that you do sound really ignorant. I've posted on this thread numerous times, and obviously the only thing to do is agree to disagree,
The shocking part is, if people like you, or I, or anyone else is on ATS, it's a safe guess we all probably have a common belief in constitutional rights, and liberty. Because it's about unearthing the true conspiracies, and wrong doings in the world, as well as preserving freedom from the "oppressors".

I'm surprised theres so many people here, that dont defend our rights and think its okay to assume someones guilty, and they are deserved to die or be raped, without due process. That's really ignorant.

Would you want a fair trial if your actions were held in question to being unlawful? or maybe you've never done anything wrong in your life, and you are absolutely perfect. If so then i congratulate you. But unless people are perfect, they shouldn't be talking smack on other people. I don't defend this guy either way and don't know what he's done illegal or not, but i do defend his right to trial, and his freedoms, and he should be treated as innocent until proven guilty, because if I was in that position, I wouldn't want to be killed or raped, for an assumption that i did something wrong, such as you are doing.

Where did I say he didn't deserve a fair trial? I said if he goes to prison he will be taken care of. Pedophiles, or those advocating pedophilia usually don't last long in prison.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Where did I say he didn't deserve a fair trial? I said if he goes to prison he will be taken care of. Pedophiles, or those advocating pedophilia usually don't last long in prison.

I am just curious where we are getting our facts from? What is the rate for the murder of sex offenders in prison? What is the rate for those involved with children?

Just curious, thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I am pretty sure that people that say stuff like that are judging from movies and TV, and hearsay lol. Prison is like dog eat dog for sure, but most people stereotype pedophiles as little weak guys. The last pedophile I talked to was a HUGE black dude, like his arms were bigger than my legs huge. He didn't have any trouble doing 10 years inside lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I just have to wonder because I spend a lot of time visiting my cousin in prison and they have a seperate population for people that are targets and victims. This is where most of the sex offenders are and according to my cousin, not one has been murdered in his 12 years there. It just seems odd how many posts there are about "most" and "all" pedophiles followed up by complete nonsense that sounds made up on the spot. I feel if any of these "experts" want their "information" taken seriously, they might want to temper it with reality and pepper it with facts. Some would call that crazy around here though. Emotions and anger and just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really seems to work for most.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I am just curious where we are getting our facts from? What is the rate for the murder of sex offenders in prison? What is the rate for those involved with children?

Just curious, thanks.

Some prisons segregate the pedos from the general population, for the reason I stated earlier. But I can't say I shed a tear when the pedo gets thrown in with the other inmates.

And let me be clear, I'm not talking about the 18 year old sleeping with his 16 year old girlfriend. I am talking about the 45 year old raping a 6 year old.

And I am NOT saying that is what this dude did

I am saying if he goes to prison, with his pro-pedophilia views,in general population, he won't last long. I have two uncles who are prison guards and there is some 'code of honor' thing there.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yeah what I asked was for some numbers, some facts, some data, something that can be checked, not how you feel about the rare occasion that is soooo rare it nullifies your entire post.

What I get is this weak back tracking? How about just admit you are making things up as I suspect or show where you get your "facts" from as I asked. Sorry but I thought it was a simple request to ask that people use facts when pretending to present "facts." Am I asking too much?

And no, prisons to not seperate just the pedos as all sex offenders are targets in prison. If we are going to talk about what happens in prison, leave it to people that know what happens in prison. K?
edit on 27-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Yeah what I asked was for some numbers, some facts, some data, something that can be checked, not how you feel about the rare occasion that is soooo rare it nullifies your entire post.

What I get is this weak back tracking? How about just admit you are making things up as I suspect or show where you get your "facts" from as I asked. Sorry but I thought it was a simple request to ask that people use facts when pretending to present "facts." Am I asking too much?

And no, prisons to not seperate just the pedos as all sex offenders are targets in prison. If we are going to talk about what happens in prison, leave it to people that know what happens in prison. K?
edit on 27-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Apparently, you are not intelligent enough to know what google is, or how to use it. Very well:

abcnews.go.com...

See that white space at the upper right/left hand corner of your browser? Use it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

forget freedom of speech line all the phedos up ill eliminate the scum from our soceity every last one of them muhahahahaha

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Apparently, you are not intelligent enough to know what google is, or how to use it. Very well:

abcnews.go.com...

See that white space at the upper right/left hand corner of your browser? Use it.

Ah well if you are far more intelligent than me, you can show me the numbers in that article that actually backs up my point. Feel free to quote the numbers and stats I asked for as none of them are in what you offered. Actually the article goes a long way to confirm that the murder of pedophiles in prison is actually pretty rare compared to the number of pedophiles in prison.

You know that when something happens far LESS often that usual, it is not what you call "usual" it is the exact opposite.

Since you called my intelligence into question, I have to believe you. I am not smart enough to find numbers and stats that are not there. Show me how to do it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Some prisons segregate the pedos from the general population, for the reason I stated earlier. But I can't say I shed a tear when the pedo gets thrown in with the other inmates.

And let me be clear, I'm not talking about the 18 year old sleeping with his 16 year old girlfriend. I am talking about the 45 year old raping a 6 year old.

And I am NOT saying that is what this dude did

I am saying if he goes to prison, with his pro-pedophilia views,in general population, he won't last long. I have two uncles who are prison guards and there is some 'code of honor' thing there.

No, you are changing your story to fit my correction for you. Originally you said that pedophiles USUALLY DO NOT MAKE IT. Now you admit that you have nothing to go on there except that you know in prison there is a code. Yes there is. Murder of pedophiles happens far less than you think it does.

Prove me wrong with some numbers.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

forget freedom of speech line all the phedos up ill eliminate the scum from our soceity every last one of them muhahahahaha

Forget the freedom of speech. Line up all the ignorant rednecks who are more than willing to commit murder but not learn to type proper English and i will take care of EVERY LAST ONE.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Your right about him being sick.But it's America we have freedom of speech.I don't like him nor do I think he is right in the head.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I think pedophilia and the potential harm of children trumps freedom of speech... There's a line that has to be drawn. IMO

Freedom of Speech is an inalienable right. You can't put someone in jail just for saying they're going to kill someone. You can put them in jail for making threats (which is not what we need to do, IMHO, the statements may come from trauma or something else, easily treatable with therapy), but it still has nothing to do with whether they intend to break the law or not.
The law unfortunately is grey area and cannot always be held 100%, but you cannot take away rights. That's the whole reason we made the bill of rights.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join