It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Tonight? 12/21/2010 During Eclipse?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There will be no rapture tonight. I can assure you of that!

It will be a wonderful spectacle watching the Eclipse.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One man's rapture is another man's evacuation.

And if you were conducting an evacuation, would you waste valuable time in trying to rescue those who didn't believe they were in any danger to begin with? That would just slow you down, wouldn't it. I suppose you would be left behind "in a heartbeat" to borrow from 28 Days Later.

edit on 12/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow that is quite a thought ! Now I got ants in my pants and don't want to go nice night
You do realize people are going to tear you to shreds don't you ? Good luck with that, I support you if that helps
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just want to point out that there are several instances in the bible where a blood red moon is mentioned...

acts 2:19 (sry for caps but this is how it is printed in the bible)
" I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE. THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD,, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME."

joel 2:31 "i will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, ...the sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon into blood."
rev 6:12 "I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;"

Now i know a lot of revelation & daniel is actually metaphorical, and not to be taken literally...but it DOES say that God will give us signs in the sky....and a blood red moon could easily be a sign. I thinks that's pretty clear & straight forward.
edit on 20-12-2010 by freedish because: Jesus IS the ONLY way to eternal life.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone

Wow that is quite a thought ! Now I got ants in my pants and don't want to go nice night
You do realize people are going to tear you to shreds don't you ? Good luck with that, I support you if that helps
Merry Christmas

Just to clarify: I'm not conducting an evacuation. And yes, people are tearing me to shreds. People will be people...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"So I'm to be mauled for posing a question and expounding on a theory? OK.
Nobody's perfect.
I expected critical debate, and I also expected ad hominem attacks. What I didn't expect was the level of glee that these angry responses would contain. Oh well. I suppose I should stick to catching up on my Sumerian mythology and David Lynch films."

To illustrate:

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I hope all them religius nutters get raptured to night. It will be a peaceful planet with out them all screaming, to kill every one who dosnt believe in their version of thge spirit in the sky.

And now for a little high school level art history:

What do you see?
A meaningless conglomeration of dots.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/064beaf60ee2.jpg[/atsimg]

Then, when you step back?
A meaninglful conglomeration of dots otherwise known as "Sunday In The Park"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfc0dc103f4a.jpg[/atsimg]

You see, not only do I have an appreciation for the Arts, Film, Literature, History, Mythology and Comparative Religions, I even get into Pop Culture. It's all helpful when "connecing the dots". They used to call people like us Renaissance men. Now we're just nuts. Remember when the purpose of college was to show a person how to think, not what to think. A college education has been reduced to a means to get a job that you hate, doing some trade, so you can buy things you don't need.

Don't lecture me about being some religious nut who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I know a few people of faith who can think circles around me. And you too.

So let me spell it out for you one more time:

I posed a question. I didn't say anything would happen tonight. I provided information to make you think. That's right THINK. I know you can do it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/456c500ad24b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
only a couple hours until your retarded rapture, better get ready! batten down the hatches and get those tinfoil hats on!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
only a couple hours until your retarded rapture, better get ready! batten down the hatches and get those tinfoil hats on!

Here is someone who should have read the thread before making an uninformed comment.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I certainly hope so!

We can finally get rid of the these fundamentalist Christian idiots, and reconstruct our planet, in harmony with nature. Rapture is a good thing, it will get rid of all the pestilent sheeple of the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

you spread untruth
with God, the war is over, you have to read this stuff to get it
did you know the law was not in effect for the first 2000 years, or the last 2000 years.

and you too 666
edit on 20-12-2010 by GBP/JPY because: CERBERUS666

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Look how close we posted the same thing on different threads,I was thinking and searching and editing while you were typing the very same thing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Does another "face palm".
Back in the 1860's a little known minister wrote his views on this so called "rapture event". He made it up himself. And with the help of high placed individuals it was added to the new king james printing. Cause if it showed up in the Bible it had to be real. Well folks youve all been duped. Its not real, it never was real.
But go on out and sell all your posessions and wait for the appointed hour and minute, cross your fingers, say your prayers, jump up and down. For no ones comming to take you away , your stuck here with the rest of us slobs till your dying breath. No one gets a FREE PASS. No alien is comming down in his giant space ship to take you away. Unless your to be the LUNCH of the moment.

I can't believe people are still listening to this crap after all this time.

Does another "face palm"......

Face palm me all you want.
I'm just gettin' warmed up.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And if your'e going to face palm me then face palm me:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f94dbb7da7cc.jpg[/atsimg]

But try reading the thread first.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Comes as thief in the night, when everyone is saying peace and safety. Total lunar eclipse tonight, on Winter solstice

Hasn't happened in 456 years Winter Solstice,

Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While N. Korea has seemingly bowed out of attacking despite their ongoing sabre-rattling. Two years before 12/21/2012.

While everyone is looking toward that date, we'll be taken off guard: "unless those days are shortened..."

The total phase of this eclipse lasts 72 minutes

The Moon's orbital trajectory takes it through the northern half of Earth's umbral shadow. Although the eclipse is not central, the total phase still lasts 72 minutes.eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a05afe5840.jpg[/atsimg]

The number 72 is important in Kaballah. There are 72 names of God.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Luke 17
Geneva Bible Translation

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Matthew 24
Geneva Bible Translation

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

1 Thessalonians 5
Geneva Bible Translation

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Matthew 24
Geneva Bible Translation

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything of significance happens tonight. A little more than an hour to go. If the world ends up, I'll be the 1st one here telling you that you were right. I'm not patronising you. I just find it a wee bit odd that ANYONE in the right mind would even subscribe to the 2012 thing, or it even coming two years early.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
From the wisdom of Zeitgeist.... Waiting to be dead....Waiting to be dead... Waiting to be dead

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So after the souls leave the bodies and go to heaven do the bodies turn into souless Zombies? If so do you think it would be wrong to shoot them or are they still people to?
jk

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

It IS crazy that anyone would believe in the 2012 predictions...based on the information that the liberal media has provided. Just like it was crazy to believe in Y2K (which I believe was a gov't initiated test). See if you have pertinent information on the demise of a society, you should always take a test drive to see how the sheep will respond to the road. People went crazy for Y2K and the gov't sat back and watched and realized that the only way to keep people calm for what's to come is to misinform them.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Still here.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
While you're all looking west check out east wow jupiter is a massive glowing triangle!!??

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

"Another "thing":
The totality of tonight's eclipse occurs at 3:17AM EST.So here's some more "numbers mumbo-jumbo...
3+1+7=11 Our old friend number 11.
Interestingly enough John 3:17 goes like this:
Geneva Bible Translation
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

Ok well I'm in GMT, so does that mean for me that the rapture will happen in my time zone, or just the EST?
I do not think that adding up numbers from time is the way to go considering we all have different time zones!
I like how you are getting people to think though! It's entertaining for me! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join