It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Tonight? 12/21/2010 During Eclipse?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Comes as thief in the night, when everyone is saying peace and safety. Total lunar eclipse tonight, on Winter solstice

Hasn't happened in 456 years Winter Solstice,

Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While N. Korea has seemingly bowed out of attacking despite their ongoing sabre-rattling. Two years before 12/21/2012.

While everyone is looking toward that date, we'll be taken off guard: "unless those days are shortened..."

The total phase of this eclipse lasts 72 minutes

The Moon's orbital trajectory takes it through the northern half of Earth's umbral shadow. Although the eclipse is not central, the total phase still lasts 72 minutes.eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a05afe5840.jpg[/atsimg]

The number 72 is important in Kaballah. There are 72 names of God.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Luke 17
Geneva Bible Translation

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Matthew 24
Geneva Bible Translation

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

1 Thessalonians 5
Geneva Bible Translation

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Matthew 24
Geneva Bible Translation

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Have a safe flight!

Don't forget to take some peanuts with you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up.

A rapture is as a rapture does.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looking forward to the eclipse. Just got a telescope so this should be a good way to break it in.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I hope it happens tonight..that'd be awesome.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

no jesus is not going to come save you from your miserable life. try worshipping odin or zeus

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised at all if war broke out in Korea. And if a nuke goes off there, that would be the last sign of the Muslim end times predictions.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here rappy rappy theres a good boy, have to put you back in the recesses of the "minds" of the sick or deluded.
There is no rapture happening tonight or ever. If somehow, hypothetically speaking ,it did happen well what are you going to do about it?? Your wonderful creator has already drawn his list much the same way as santa does and unless you are going to go out and well I don't know save a few kittens or something ,then what will be will be. Well I suppose if you are a Catholic then you could say a few hail Marys and our Fathers and all will be ok.
So don't worry, enjoy the marvels of our universe and experience the lunar eclipse.
Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah! Fun with numbers!

Uh...I doubt it. But good luck to you.

If it happens, I'll write a response back here.

(You see...I'm doubting, so there goes my faith meaning I'm left behind?)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal

no jesus is not going to come save you from your miserable life. try worshipping odin or zeus

What your statement looks like is that you blame Jesus for some tragedy in your own life, because you are vehemently opposed to him in your words... Don't deny it, your words speak loud and clear...

Stop blaming him for all your worldly hurts and do something positive with the time you have left

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

lol if it happens, do you really think the internet would stay up?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
I hope it happens tonight..that'd be awesome.

That would be amazing.
I have my hopes up.

And I did have an interesting dream about the second coming of Jesus two nights ago. My family and I were standing in front of my house and there was a huge neon light kinda like a meteor descending from the sky.
When it hit the earth the ground trembled and there was a huge explosion that sent a mess of debris heading towards us. And Somehow I knew it was the second coming. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I was in heaven...then I woke up.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
seriously? I lolled.
i mean seriously?

Moon must be having some weird effects on people

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

i believe in vishnu

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal

My life is just fine, mister. Better than just fine as a matter of fact.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Have a safe flight!

Don't forget to take some peanuts with you.

I really hope there's a convenient smoking section in the back.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Does another "face palm".
Back in the 1860's a little known minister wrote his views on this so called "rapture event". He made it up himself. And with the help of high placed individuals it was added to the new king james printing. Cause if it showed up in the Bible it had to be real. Well folks youve all been duped. Its not real, it never was real.
But go on out and sell all your posessions and wait for the appointed hour and minute, cross your fingers, say your prayers, jump up and down. For no ones comming to take you away , your stuck here with the rest of us slobs till your dying breath. No one gets a FREE PASS. No alien is comming down in his giant space ship to take you away. Unless your to be the LUNCH of the moment.

I can't believe people are still listening to this crap after all this time.

Does another "face palm"......

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I plan on meditating for 72 minutes. My soul will use the eclipse as a gate into further consciousness.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

1 Thessalonians 4:17 ¶ Then we which are alive and remain shall be "caught up" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7.

10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 2 Peter 3:10-13.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I have a question for you...IF the rapture were to be tonight, and you were the man left standing in the field, what will you do then?

Now I don't know anything about raptures and what not, but I will say, something is definitely going to happen in the cosmos tonight. It may appear to be just a simple unusual eclipse to many, but I myself try to look at he bigger picture, and the cosmos are pretty big and magical and have their own plan... So, we shall see when the day dawns...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join