It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleavage is good for you - Cleavage in the Workplace (and elsewhere) - Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Given the popularity of the first Cleavage in the Workplace Thread I recently came across some additional information. Since the subject matter is somewhat different, I thought it deserved its own thread. Though you can find this on the web, my copy is an actual piece of newsprint that is the only place I have found the author's name. In the interests of properly attributing the piece I have retyped the short article here. Note that the article itself is largely a quote from the study.

An eyeful a day keeps the doctor away.

By Jonathan Nayter

Staring at women’s breasts is good for men’s health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals
Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women’s breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout.
Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier.

Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life 4 to 5 years."

Actually, the article is a fake (sigh), but it's a nice idea anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh dont worry, i drew a pair of breats using x's and spaces, and it didnt work out when published.

I'll try something else
edit on 21/12/10 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Although the article is false, there is something nice about looking at a decent pair of breasts.

Until you get caught that is, then you hope she hasnt got a brick in her hand bag, or her boyfriend hasn't just gone AWOL from the Royal Marines!

Do you have any examples from the tests you have done on this subject, the scientists amongst us will not have it any other way.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well then, I am going to live to be a hundred and thirty!

Finally, a medical study that makes perfect sense. Now all we have to do is set up national ogling centers for men, and we can cut overall medical costs, likely, by billions.

As an aside, as gay men are not all that inclined (I would assume) to gaze for long periods at women's breasts...would they tend to live shorter lives? Or can they enjoy the same health benefits by gazing upon...other features that they would find as interesting? Hmmm.

Anyway, I have always taken the time to stare...not knowing that I was doing myself so much good. But now that I know, I will just have to force myself to indulge even more.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I don't know...
I might be a bit distressed if someone were to check out my old man boob cleavage
Ya know

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder if the same study could find the same lifestyle benefits in watching football, drinking beer and eating pizza then I think I have found the fountain of life!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was watching manswers one night, so funny to watch as a woman it makes you go really?, apparently boobs also have a hypnotic effect, men staring at boobs causes them to become more relaxed and more susceptible to suggestion. It does make sense though, men get aroused get an elevated heart rate, which is heart healthy if its in your target range.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I would have replied quicker to this post, but your avatar had me in a trans...

I slipped off to another world.

Thats my workout for the day!
edit on 21/12/10 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yay it worked!!! Now then minion I command you to bring me chocolate.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52306836f610.jpg[/atsimg]

Your highness...

Is it always that easy?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

For now... My next task is word domination, but need my chocolate first.
And more minions.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I wonder if women will also feel the same way while staring at my manhood. These are all negative thoughts that are justified because they wanted these thoughts to come in the human minds, because they are the ones that divided humanity into male and females.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b23cceb0990.jpg[/atsimg]

This is hard work this is...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think she said she needs more minions...

...not onions.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I do Like onions.. I can make a stirfry, but they wont help me take over the world need to perfect my hypnosis... Maybe less cleavage will help, too much cleavage is a distraction I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Double post...
edit on 21-12-2010 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I do Like onions.. I can make a stirfry, but they wont help me take over the world need to perfect my hypnosis... Maybe less cleavage will help, too much cleavage is a distraction I guess.

Or an attraction. Very nice avatar. I like the pair...

of horns.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

As an aside, as gay men are not all that inclined (I would assume) to gaze for long periods at women's breasts...would they tend to live shorter lives? Or can they enjoy the same health benefits by gazing upon...other features that they would find as interesting? Hmmm.

Unfortunately this thread created a false sense of hope for us gay men as the internet is the only place that we can't scope out the cute boys when they get distracted by the great heterosexual male hypnosis known as the female breasts.

I'm sure you all have nice bums, anyways.

....(probably not)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I know, it was a play on words...

Suppose its hard to second guess someones personality over the internet.

I thought you guys would have got that, but never mind, I can only but try.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild

I thought you guys would have got that, but never mind, I can only but try.

As Stephen Maturin said, "He who would pun would pick a pocket." I think it would be a mistake on your part to assume no one "got it." It's just that we didn't fawn over it.

top topics

join