It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Al-Qaida Contingency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a 9/`11 theory that I don’t think has yet been proposed, it is unique. I should point out right from the start that I don’t necessarily believe it but I think some of you might be interested in it.

The reason this is unique is because the conspiracy doesn’t actually start on 9/11 its starts on 10/11. It works on the idea that almost everything on 9/11 happened almost exactly as the official story has stated all par a few small details. That means, they did crash plane into the twin towers causing them to collapse, the pentagon and the plane that crashed really did have terrorists on board or agents form a hostile government. It’s just they weren’t members of Al’Qa’ida.

It is widely recognised that leading up to 9/11 the intelligence community didn’t really see anything on that scale on the horizon. However inspite of this they still managed to pin the attacks on Al’Qa’ida within a day, probably less and they even claimed to have “evidence” in the form of a terrorists passport that miraculously survived and the passenger manifest. When it was made public that Al’Qa’ida were the alleged perpetrators of this attack the American people and the people of the world wanted revenge.

BUT.

What if they didn’t actually know that Al’Qa’ida were responsible for this attack, what if rather they realised that America had to respond so as not to look week domestically and internationally and set in motion what I call the “Al’Qa’ida contingency”. The “Al’Qa’ida contingency” is only a hypothesis that states that prior to 9/11 the American intelligence community created a contingency were by in the event that a massive terrorist attack takes place on American soil were by there was no evidence as to who the perpetrators of the attack were the terrorist attack is automatically blamed on a known terrorist group, who are also known to have a desire and capability to attack America such as Al’Qa’ida.

This ensures that the public can see vengeance is being sought, the nation is secure as the perpetrators have been identified and soon good o’ uncle Sam is going to sort it all out. If you think about what would have happened if no one was sure of who was behind 9/11, it would have made America look week and the government even weaker. The solution, the “Al’Qa’ida contingency”, this also explains why they were able to identify the terrorists responsible as fast as they did.

If you subscribe to this however it does raise the question. If it wasn’t Al’Qa’ida but another force hostile to America, then who was it?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

its very possible that the Nazi's have been hiding behind Al-Qaida the whole time....heres my source www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

So what you are basically saying is that the government kind of keeps AQ in their pocket as the "go to" scapegoat in case anything bad happens and they can't figure out exactly who did it, right?

I think if you are talking about a "lesser" evil, say an assisination of an American diplomat overseas or a car bomb near an American embassy they may default to Islamic militant, depending on the location. But this was way too public and way too high profile to just pass it off. They kind of learned their lesson after Oklahoma City when everyone was pretty quick to jump on the Middle Eastern bandwagon and then we found out it was homegrown, one of our own.

For the record, I do not care to debate OKC bombing, it was perpetrated by a nut named Timothy McVeigh and a handful of cowardly cohorts.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What was the name of the American jew that converted to Islam, became no.2 of alquaeda was apprehendet and later released to release more videos threatening America. His name escaped me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Sorry but my source’s as in books and academic writings about Al’Qa’ida and not conspiracy websites books and speculation all suggest that Al’Qa’ida have no connection to the Nazi movement.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Artorius

Sorry but my source’s as in books and academic writings about Al’Qa’ida and not conspiracy websites books and speculation all suggest that Al’Qa’ida have no connection to the Nazi movement.

I don't think that AQ of course, has any direct connection to any modern day nazi or neo-nazi movements, but that there is common historical ground shared by radical Islamist and the German nazi movement of the 1920's 30's and 40's that we are all familiar with.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What was the name of the American jew that converted to Islam, became no.2 of alquaeda was apprehendet and later released to release more videos threatening America. His name escaped me.

Adam Pearlman

top topics

join