It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove's hand seen in Julian Assange prosecution, sources allege

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
you know what surprises me? Is that Wikileaks or Anonymous from 4chan dont have an Assassin/Sniper Department.

I mean I'm all for peace and Love, but some people just prove over and over again that they are either, A.) A complete waste of space, B.) Completely evil, or C) some kind of puppet like zombified manchurian candidate drone for an evil branch of Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you are not very familiar with Karl Rove, this free, online video documentary paints a very clear picture of his character, actions and motives.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

What if there were documents leaked that could be Authenticated beyond any shadow of doubt, including names about the fore knowledge of 911 events and the US Governments intent to allow it to happen.

What would happen next....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeMaine
For the good of the entire world, Americans need to rally and shoot this #ing guy in the head. I'm so sick of the Neo-Conservative Bush Cabal and how they have their hands in virtually every evil act (where there's money involved) on the globe.

I am all for your plan as long as we maximize our tax dollars and put a couple more people behind the exit point in his head, but there are some pretty thick headed politicians out there so there is no guarentee that the bullet will ever exit.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So you children on here really believe the Republicans have a monopoly on underhanded crap?

What exactly is the present administration's opionion on this guy?

What is the Democrats views on Assange?

You talk about the Bush family and 911.

Do any of you even know how much money the Clinton's personally made from 911?

Do your research.

If it was Rove they would tell Sweden to drop those BS charges so the U.S. could extradite him.

Did any of you consider that?

There is not a shred of truth about what you people believe.

It is all just from reading crap on the internet and believing it.

The longer the web/internet is around the more IGNORANT people will become.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting find...

How about we turn this around and ask when there will be justice for acts of treason and disclosure of secret information involving the Valerie Plame case? Just thinking out loud here.

Anyhow Julian or Wikileaks didn't do any of the espionage themselves, the most they ever did was act as a public service for dissemination. If there's embarrassing information getting out, it's because people working in our government (and businesses) are sending it to Wikileaks. (Perhaps real patriots that don't care for dishonesty and treachery committed in the name of a country that's supposed to be by and of the people.) Not that Wikileaks is actively snooping and seeking of such information.

Now there may be laws against distribution and dissemination of secret material, IANAL but I'm fairly sure those acts are neither treason or espionage in themselves. (Generally to commit treason, you have to be under oath or contract with the government while working on behalf of at least one of its enemies. Espionage generally involves actively seeking out information for profit.) The thing is, Wikileaks as far as I know was never established under the jurisdiction of the U.S. - so how would they be held accountable under U.S. law regarding government document material? Which probably brings up some questions in other countries about soverignty, etc. (If I was European, I'd be asking my government some big questions about that.)

As for the big reason why MSM is upset by Wikileaks? They couldn't get the scoop on such a story. Considering how "journalism" is often a person with a communications degree reading a teleprompter, it's embarrassing for them too.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Actually, you turned this into a left/right issue. Other than one post mentioning neo-conservative, it's basically been about the man himself. You're all over the place with your rant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join