It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any other world leader quite like Italy's Berlusconi? (check these quotes, pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Disgusted? Nonplussed? Fascinated? Entrhalled? Appalled?

All quotes authentic .
See, for example:
www.life.com.../1

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."
- 2003, addressing the New York Stock Exchange

Ladies, I have a mission for you on election day: cook. Sweet and exquisite things, please. Bring them to the polling station to be examined. The boldest can try making a tart, the most skilful, profiteroles." - 2008

“Look for a wealthy boyfriend. This suggestion is not unrealistic.” - 2010, offering advice for women seeking financial stability at a political rally

“I am very proud of my ability to be a host, a rather rare, perhaps unique host,” he told reporters after a meeting with European leaders in Brussels. “I am a playful person, full of life. I love life, I love women.”

edit on 12/20/10 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Awesome, at least he's honest. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Berlusconi is the nimrod surreptitionsly caught on camera vigorously picking his nose, examining the product and then eating it.

The video is here:

www.boreme.com...

I thought it was interesting that he washed the "snack" down with a sip of his demitasse.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Oh well, picking is one thing....

But eating it, that is something completely different.

I do not look at the nose as an orchard.

edit on 20-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Its not the size of the hole, it's the # that comes out of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ho well, He's NO HOMO hey! A real penis-waving leader like we want them.
One of the last few real man remaining!

Meh..the only thing a little original from this clown is the nose-picking!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What a class act. I stopped doing that at about age 4.

I think he should leave his womanising to his free time. I believe he is abusing his power.

They once was a time where the 'leaders' were highly respected elders who governed with care, consideration, wisdom and fairness. Now, we just see our current leaders and lying scumbags, who need to be constantly questioned.

Either let the people take care of their own land and resources or provide a caring government.

Very few respect politicians and that shouldn't be, but then again, when they act like toddlers, what choice do we have?

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

but, see...that is where we little peons, the unwashed masses, the proletariat, the useless eaters don't understand the elite rulers of our world. there is no way that we can get into the mind of the intelligentsia and the best and the brightest to comprehend why you'd have a brutally handsome, billionaire genius like berlusconi actually pick dried mucous and hair out of his nostril with his finger, roll it up and then eat it like a piece of delicious candy. We just can't fathom the whipcord intelligence and the raw cultural and intellectual power that would give rise to this action.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Don't get me wrong, I understand your reply was 'tongue-in-cheek', but very defeatist.

I'm not a 'peon', 'unwashed' or 'useless'. I am just as powerful as any other man.

I'm sure I can get into his mind but I wouldn't want to go there.

WE CAN STAND UP TO THE BS GOVERMENTS

We just need to believe we can. The only power they have is that which we have given them. Take it back.

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do not like Berlusconi and I do not trust him or this development within Italian politics.

It's a flanking manouvre to squeeze the Italian people, bleed them dry, and impose "austerity." That will be the end of Italy as a distinct culture
edit on 8/5/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join