It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Our dollar is declining, get the info on how to minimize the impact on you. Please watch attached video.
This is just FYI for all Americans. This is great info on up-coming collapse.
Warning-this is a long video.

The End of America??? Porter Stansberry Research

edit on 20-12-2010 by Lost in america because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

Its best to buy in Gold and silver Just in case,

It doesnt decrease in value and will allways hold the same or a higher value, Ive made sure to buy in Ingots with the spare money i have, And i dont even live in the US

edit on 20/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Smart move keep buying it, cant go wrong with precious metals.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Let's hope we find a miraculous way to fix the economy ( which I doubt ) if not, well we better be prepare for a world goverment

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There isn't any way to fix our economy unless we make a BIG BOY move and begin seriously oppressing all the other countries.

When the economy was made global, that sealed our fates. It's as simple as this: There is no service (or very few) in America that can't be provided just as efficiently or cheaper by another country.

The American people have been living on a bubble of prosperity for a century, yet that bubble has burst now. Everything that constitutes our socient is inflated. Our salaries, the cost of our products and services, everything! We are now being brought back to reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

When the economy was made global, that sealed our fates. It's as simple as this: There is no service (or very few) in America that can't be provided just as efficiently or cheaper by another country.

I'm so ignorant when it comes to economics, so forgive me. But I hear about how we need to enter the Free Market. I thought that is what we have been doing with this global economy? Aren't they synonymous?
edit on 12/31/2010 by emerson24 because: Shorten the quote.

top topics

join