It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Problem, Human Beings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here your variety of Being construction sits with a window of opportunity open, where you, as a whole, have the chance to make it so that you may pursue the things in life that feed your bliss and not your fear, and actually END poverty – a thing that you falsely venerate as somehow spiritually beneficial (not seeing that it is to the bliss of Consciousness We must strive) – and make excuses that address the things you see as affecting tomorrow to avoid looking at, and then committing to, the logical goal.

Do you have interactive communications throughout the planet? You do. You can construct a central website where issues can be solved locally and upward via communication amongst those who care. Do you have the means to transport [anything] to anywhere on the planet if you had to – or wanted to? You do. This means that materials can be available for any problems that need solving. Do you have the technology to build machines (robots) to do what you do not want to do? You do. This means that ALL of you can be relieved of any toil you wish to unburden yourselves of. Do you desire to solve problems over profit if profit means nothing? You do. This means that in an emergent communications community, you will do what you can locally to choose the best solution over the most profitable, and activate upwards to globally if required. Do you grasp an organic existence as optimal? You do. This means that best solutions will always favor the planet and her ecosystem. Do you have energy from the Universe that surrounds you to run it all? You do.

This last you may doubt, but some of you have supported keeping this secret – and many of you have given oath to this secrecy, not seeing that when you give oath to an oath-breaker, your oath is meaningless. So though you see things, your silence is kept.

Meanwhile, there are those who conspire to kill off as many of all of you as possible. Things are not well with Corexit still sprayed in the gulf. Your planet has had many oil leaks it has handled in its past, and this hasty move to spray something you, as a whole, don’t understand, should suggest that it was in the works a while.

Do you have the spirit to take over your planet and make it a place that is blissful and without poverty before they succeed in reforming their slave population?

One might surely hope so.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
S&F Thanks for Thinking Outside the box

I agree with you on every point, Will anything come of this Somewhat inspirational post?..Probably not

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As repugnant as the words 'I Do' are to me I must say I do to all your statements.

I am doing what I can to cure the madness that engulfs us at this time in our history.

We are many that have taken an oath to give our lives, families and worldly possessions and most especially our time to restore our world to it's most perfect operation.

Our numbers are growing. We are college students, law enforcement officers, judges, farmers, homemakers, and a plethora of men and women who have had enough and are working to right the wrongs we must suffer through.

There is hope. But the burden of carrying the disinterested and dead at heart is a very heavy burden.
We will continue our fight.

Captain Blackbeard, one of my favorite characters must have been a glorious site with sword raised high and shouting, "One for all and all for one" as he attacked another pirate ship.

We must become one for all and all for one.

It isn't too late.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you for your support, very insightful.

This last you may doubt, but some of you have supported keeping this secret – and many of you have given oath to this secrecy, not seeing that when you give oath to an oath-breaker, your oath is meaningless. So though you see things, your silence is kept.

I do challenge this. We are individually defined by our actions, self determination. We all keep secrets, some more than others and for many reasons. Some are able to live by their word better than others, it still has meaning even if our leaders lack such courage, fortitude, integrity or capability. I am just calling it as I see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Thank you for your support, very insightful.

I do challenge this. We are individually defined by our actions, self determination. We all keep secrets, some more than others and for many reasons. Some are able to live by their word better than others, it still has meaning even if our leaders lack such courage, fortitude, integrity or capability. I am just calling it as I see it.

[smile] My father was an aerospace engineer and was teaching (or trying to! LOL!) me electrogravitics at the age of about 1 1/2 (yes, my memories start about the age of one). Then one day he came home and told me that what he was trying to teach me was secret "for now." So don't talk about it, just forget it...

HE kept that secret the rest of his life... But you seem to mistake "our leaders" with who is really in control. Behind the puppets that are placed on the public pedestal as "leaders" lies a group that has no country, and is trying to keep us as slaves. It is to THEM that the oath finally rests.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
cool story,bro

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

But you seem to mistake "our leaders" with who is really in control.

I know the chain of power is dark and deep, the specifics are hazy but they do make themselves known from the consequences of their actions. If they where the truly enlightened ones then we would not be in this position. The universe is complex with many just trying to find the way the best they can.

They have also provided much good to this world, technology, communication and transportation and others. I would be very surprised to hear they wish to destroy all their good work. I know there are problems and issues. I can see how the thought of a slave planet is a motivating dream if you are the one pulling the strings. I can also see there is a much better way if we are able to understand each others position. I am not saying it will be easy, and yes there are many risks for it to go wrong, but the results can surpass what either of us can currently imagine if we stick to the goal of working together. Yes we have much to learn, but while you are here so do you.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you could give us some of your free energy technology, that would sure help. Oh and throw one of those flying saucer's in, sports model.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

If you could give us some of your free energy technology, that would sure help. Oh and throw one of those flying saucer's in, sports model.

This is about more than the struggle of give and take, it is about understanding, growing and letting life achieve it's biggest potential. Something that no one can truly understand until it is there.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

It's not mine, sweetheart. I was two when it went secret. You'll find it in Black Ops, though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

But you seem to mistake "our leaders" with who is really in control.

I know the chain of power is dark and deep, the specifics are hazy but they do make themselves known from the consequences of their actions. If they where the truly enlightened ones then we would not be in this position. The universe is complex with many just trying to find the way the best they can.

I very much agree.

They have also provided much good to this world, technology, communication and transportation and others. I would be very surprised to hear they wish to destroy all their good work. I know there are problems and issues. I can see how the thought of a slave planet is a motivating dream if you are the one pulling the strings. I can also see there is a much better way if we are able to understand each others position. I am not saying it will be easy, and yes there are many risks for it to go wrong, but the results can surpass what either of us can currently imagine if we stick to the goal of working together. Yes we have much to learn, but while you are here so do you.

There are factions, of course, so it has been a give and take. "Here, have this meager tech (the best stuff is in Black Ops) so you don't riot on us..." But the ones pulling the strings have ensured that we are divided and conquered. "Let them have their little follies, their bread and circuses, as long as it keeps them distracted and in line."

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
S & F

Human beings stand in Human beings way towards progress.

Solve Human Ego, Greed and Corruption and then maybe, Just Maybe we can crawl our way out of this cesspool we call the modern world.

I think Nikola Tesla had it right and was thrown under the bus so to speak. Human civilization made a wrong turn when his ideas for free energy were userped in favor of a pay as you go. Instead, imagine a world where we had a cleaner less intrusive power supply and less reliance on fossil fuels and other destructive forms of energy.

Now imagine a world where the majority of the worlds religions actually practiced what they preached.

Combine those two alone and we would have been farther along than we are now IMHO.

edit on 22-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If I had to put it all in a nut shell (and I do because I am short on time at the moment) are the dual standards most human beings are programmed with by religion and government.

Most people bristle at these, and have a hard time coming to terms with them.

Let’s look at some classic examples though.

1. Though shall not kill! (Well unless your government tells you too)
2. Though shall not steal (Well unless it’s your government stealing from you (taxes) or you being tasked to steal for your government (war).
3. Turn the other cheek (Well unless your government tells you not too)
4. Forgiveness is divine (Well unless your government wants to bomb someone back to the stone age)

This list goes on and on, where we often end up emulating the opposites of what we really ought to be doing because we are being told constantly conflicting messages through conflicting actions.

Example: Someone rapes and murders your child; you can not murder this person in revenge.
However if the government lucks out and apprehends the person and a Judge sentences that person to death well then it’s ok for the state to murder the person.

End result: Murdering murderers is technically ok; you just shouldn’t do it yourself?

Here is another of my favorites that once again make people bristle:

The Christian God is a God of love, the Muslim God is not, therefore we (Christians) really need to kill all the Muslims before they do it to us?

Huh?

People actually believe in all these dual standards, and end up believing the opposites of things to be true:

War is peace, hate is love, lies are truth, etc. ect.

What's the problem with Human Beings, we are all to scared to call a spade a spade, for the most part not because of the government but our own fellow human beings on the same social, economic, religious level who can't stand to hear anyone call a spade a spade, because the funny thing about dual standards, is they can usually be used to serve you at someone else's expense.

Hey why give a good thing like that up?

Great post star and flag.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yep, one crazy mixed up world here. One thread addressing some of these issues www.abovetopsecret.com...

But wait, we have more problems, heaps more.
You guys do seam pretty smart, like a good challenge? I know things are tough and tense. I know we can work through the past. I have laid myself down for a chance that we can also work things through for the future, our future.
edit on 22-12-2010 by kwakakev because: edited link to start of thread

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for this compelling new thread, Amaterasu.

I think most 'normal lower and middle class' people simply can't imagine things being different. I remember asking a friend of mine, a woman who makes sandwiches at a gas station, what she would do if she didn't need money. She told me (almost verbatim) "I think everyone should be given a salary by the government". I said "Okay, but what if we didn't need money at all?" and she just looked at me dumbfounded, like she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

The idea of using technology like robots and/or updating our infrastructure so people don't have to work so hard doing things they don't enjoy... well, that tends to cause a knee-jerk reaction of fright around here, where people are afraid of losing their factory jobs and such. My father is a retired welder and I once asked him the same basic question I asked my friend: "What would you have chosen to do with your life if you didn't have to worry about money?"... he couldn't come up with an answer and seemed not to want to contemplate it.

Honestly, I don't think I have an answer either, but I'm constantly wondering and resenting the fact that I am expected to make monetary gain my only motivation and goal. Woe is man...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"Let them have their little follies, their bread and circuses, as long as it keeps them distracted and in line."

Thank you. Still sounds a little ominous...

But the ones pulling the strings have ensured that we are divided and conquered.

Conflict no, competition yes? We either unite or we fall, well that was the case anyway... Thank you for the chance and your current support. We will just have to see if humanity and whoever else we have got is made of the right stuff. Fair call and take care.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
well OP we are being poisoned to death slowly with weird food additives robbed of all our resources brainwashed on every level by mass media and marketing ,cures for major diseases are being with held as is free energy and efficient electric cars and the list goes on . If you think about it and the the wars and pogroms of annihilation that are being waged across the world and the directed program of keeping masses of people across the planet ignorant and sick and pregnant,it's wonder anyone can fight through all that to find the find the truth . I think what is needed is a place or a system to assist any Illuminati/PTB
who want to come out,I know there are some but they have no where to go if they come out either we or the Illuminati want kill them so of course they have no choice if they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. We need all PTB who want to come out and join the consciousness movement,and there has to be help for them if they do that .

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My dear friend;

Order. The seeming singular driver behind all collective machinations of the human realm.

It is of this that I wish to comment in light of your communication.

We accept, as we are taught, that each human is an individual - a self contained universe if you will. We struggle with the hubris of evaluating worth, merit, and value, almost as an 'equal and opposite' reaction to the presence of other 'singular' humans in our midst.

Many marvel at the similarities between us, many despair at the incongruities of what we project as our intentions, in contrast with the effective nature of our actions. Some decry the human condition as a series of inevitable frictions and conflicts between us; others plead for our reason to guide us in harmony.

Yet, in the end, by default, we seem to labor endlessly to construct order between us. Predictable, coherent, comprehensible order.

Many prescribe to the notion that without an order of 'pecking,' a hiearchy, no collective work can be accomplished. Of those so inclined, it is inevitable that their concept of order is most correct, that their vision is clearest, and that others should acquiesce.

The predators call it leadership. And the single most important element of leadership - to them - is obedience.

In their construct of order we are to submit, and deny our own vision in most cases, giving in to the greater good, usually as defined by the leader(s).

Most, in doing so, acquire the pride of 'belonging'. Others, in anxious defiance, become dissenters and are similarly proud. This reality creates division, creates 'disorder' and subsquently becomes the fuel of passion which destroys our connections either by dogma, or ideology.

Can we eradicate poverty and hunger, yes. To deny it is foolishly obtuse. Do we want to, the answer is clearly "no." Most people can sleep well at night, and live untroubled lives, while those near them hunger, suffer, and die. Is it a choice? Yes.

We rely on the providers of order to rationalize the grief.

Our reach into the world is limited by our exposure to wisdom, our access to knowledge, and our valuation of order.

To quote a fictional character from an entertainment venue of old, "Logic is a pretty flower, that smells really bad."

The ironic description rings theatrically true.

I suspect that which relentlessly moves us from where we were to where we are headed is greatly amused.

What is order? Is it necessarily the antithesis of freedom? Must freedom express itself by engendering disorder? And when we serve others, should we not choose to do so? Isn't all compulsion to act and serve slavery? Are we prepared and wise enough as a community of souls to portion out what is too much order and what is too much freedom?

We may never know if we are constrained to evacuate the discourse and allow others to debate it.

Thinkers of old, unfettered by the shackles of our "new" order have given us great reason to believe that the answers are within our grasp. And yet to teach the process, to discuss the questions, even to access the old thinker's thoughts, has become less achievable than ever.

Thank you, for your words evoke precisley the spirit which must express itself.

Be most well.

MM
edit on 22-12-2010 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
try this one

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

We need all PTB who want to come out and join the consciousness movement,and there has to be help for them if they do that .

I agree. We need all the help we can get. They need the help they can get and if we can find a way through this hopefully we can get a better understanding of just what is going on. Our history is full of dark stories and we are still here. If we can work this out hopefully we can put an end to it. For the future.
edit on 22-12-2010 by kwakakev because: added quote

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join