It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Build An Orgone Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We was talkin about this real recently on here and I thought maybe other peoples might like to find out how to do this. I found these directions on the internet.

"Orgone Generators create immense amounts of life/sex-energy which can be used for therapeutic purposes. It takes technical skill and time to build a strong Orgone Generator, but the process is always a lot of fun. Here's a quick how-to on the basics of orgone generator construction."

Things You'll Need:

* 2 buckets
* Polyester resin
* Large piece of Brass
* Assortment of metal shavings
* Assortment of mineral shavings
* Polyester resin catalyst

1 Buy or construct a triangular brass mold. The measurements of the mold should be an equilateral
triangle, but you can determine the size of the triangle.

2 Mix an assortment of small metal particles into a bucket. These can include titanium, brass, aluminum,
and copper, just to name a few.

3 Mix a half-gallon of polyester resin into a different bucket.

4 Simultaneously pour one part polyester catalyst and one part polyester resin into the triangular brass
mold.

5 Add two inches of titanium, brass, and copper shavings into the bucket until the metals level the surface.

6 Add two inches of assorted minerals to the mixture. These can include calcite, quartz, diamond,
amethyst, and jasper, just to name a few.

7 Wait about an hour for these particles to harden, then repeat the process to create new layers

edit on 20-12-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dont forget to inform us on how to fire it up to generate the Orgone.It seems rather simple at this stage, Please explain the principale and use more fully next post .....im am curiously piqued....
Wilhelm Reich ended up dying in prison for making and experimenting with these things, His lifes work confiscated and smashed by the USA Gov.
The chances of the same thing happening to anyone making these things are not nil.There is laws in place by which one can be punished for producing these for sale at the very least.
I never could figure out if the Gov Boys were acting to protect the public from a failed invention, or if actuallu the govt, was protecting certain industry that would be bound to dissappear when the ortgone generators came into widespread use.....There were a couple of other radionic gadgets which did work but they too were persecuted out of existance by laws enacted specially kill them as they represented clean,cheap ways of eradicating crop pests as well as treating human diseases.
One of these other devices that have some documentation of working,it was discovered, would work with external power(plugged into the wall(, or on a battery, and even work with no power connected whatsoever!
)
Things began to get really interesting when it was discovered by accident that even a schematic diagram of the device would also work as well as the hardware itself!
Go figure......
If any or all of the claims made are even partly true,indications are that the whole field of radionics was a fertile area of research which could yield cures for humans and plants or animals on an equal basis.
And at low cost as well as simple technological requirements.
Whole areas of forested lands could be treated with an infinitly small amount of pesticides.microscopic amounts compared to aireal sprays etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks for yer reply. Alotta neat info there.

As far as I can tell ya just rub it on yerself or maybe sit under it somehow. This makes the "energy' flow and you can "unloose the juice'

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Personally, I have never heard of this before. I am curious why something so simple like this would be made illegal. Is there a web site or something that gives some of the basic theory/ideas that we might reference?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Heres' a "wiki' page that explains "orgone'

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join