It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Role of the RAND Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
On Alex Jones' subscription website PrisonPlanet.tv there is a .pdf about the RAND Corporation based on author Alex Abella's findings. Because he was granted access to RAND's archives, Abella has learned inside information about RAND.

I am struck by the following excerpts:

. . . RAND started off as an organization centered around building new weapons for the
military but ultimately expanded into politics, science, history and economics and was closely
allied with the Ford, Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations. RAND's decision in the 50's to
re-model the globe towards a new world order changed everything, with the development of
"rational choice theory," which turned people from being citizens into consumers, as rights and responsibilities were replaced with choices and people's lives slowly came to be dominated not by integrity or what they stood for, but by what they spent their money on.

I think it is helpful to learn terminology such as "rational choice theory" when trying to understand the techniques used by advocates of the NWO.

More terminology:

RAND's ultimate goal was to have technocrats running every aspect of society in pursuit of a
one world government that would be administered under "the rule of reason," a ruthless world where efficiency was king and men were little more than machines, which is why RAND studied the social sciences because they were at a loss to work out how to deal with people and how human beings did not always act in their own predictable self-interests. There is no place for love, empathy or selflessness in the new world order that RAND and the Ford Foundation are working to create, and patriotism and altruism are adversarial to their aims.

Regarding the Gulf of Tonkin attack and the planned Operation Northwoods:

Speaking on the topic of false flag attacks, Abella notes that the staged Gulf of Tonkin attack and the planned Operation Northwoods false flag were both initially proposed in RAND
documents, highlighting the total immorality with which RAND war games its scenarios, many of which are ethically repugnant in that they nonchalantly promote the genocide of entire
populations with little regard for the consequences. Abella explains how RAND truly is a shadow government because it serves as a revolving door between the two, and how RAND is the cradle of the military-industrial complex and the birthplace of the technocratic elite that we are now fighting against.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The race of Gray's / Reptilians currently meddling around Earth are pretty much void of emotion. They have big brains and are great at science but they have difficulty with emotion, similar to blind person understanding colours. Their culture has influenced RAND and other corporations.

To change we need to stop the lies, depict and silence that has hampered the process for Alien Disclosure. You know something is going on with all the UFO's and other stuff. We need to let the cat out of the bag and let the fat lady sing. We need to push for disclosure. The Internet is a great resource and there is lots of information. Do your homework, talk about, let it be known that we are tired of been treated like mushrooms (Kept in the dark and feed nothing but $h!t).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My opinion? The human race to fall under one world leadership would be akin to herding cats. It would never work. Locally? Perhaps. Globally? We are too different, our cultures, values too varied to allow this to happen. Genetically, we are just too cranky as a species to fall under a single, unifying government. Just look at Islam. On the outside, they all appear to be the same. But get a sunni and a shiite in the same room an you'd have as big a fight as if it were a baptist and a catholic.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I know that the reptilian characteristic of needing to have dominance over others is a factor we're up against with the NWO. But what worries me is the idea of it's us against them, because my understanding is that we all have some reptilian in us, and I see plenty of humans who serve as minions of the powers that be who go along to get along and serve as implementers for the powers that be.

I worry about the idea of disclosure being necessary to get us where we need to be.

I think we need to focus on spreading the word about the NWO agenda and looking for solutions for the worldwide financial meltdown rather than focusing our energy on disclosure.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It would never work.

I hope not!!!

But I hope we can evolve into a loving world - some day.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

A loving world? A nice idea, but then you'd get the folks that think female genital mutilation is loving, or someone who "loves" another wants them to convert or die because they love them so much.

I'm settling on a loving family. A wife, my children, even my dogs. Beyond that, the human race has provided too much cynicism for me to entertain the idea of a loving world.

Good luck though. I'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm settling on a loving family. A wife, my children, even my dogs. Beyond that, the human race has provided too much cynicism for me to entertain the idea of a loving world.

I understand.

When the day comes that there are truly loving families all over the world, that will be the day I'm hoping for. It probably won't be in my lifetime.

top topics

join