It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Photos Confirm Moon is Artificial?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
maybe it's 'found' planetoid that has been modified?
by 'someone' I just accidentally wrote a scifi premise based on this, accidentally because it was a class project and I just kind of went nuts postulating about this spacefaring culture and how it began what it would evolve into given enough time.

still waiting to find out if Phobos is a spacecraft

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Science blows a gasket whenever they try to define what our Moon actually is.

Let's have science build a super-computer which can take a picture of the known galaxy and then run it backwards in a simulation and doing this we might fiind some answers. Everything else is pure magic and mysticism

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

That's true when you find that Nazis used occult magic to make i underground Black projects and UFOS it all just comes full circle, and you find out what you thought was science is based on ancient Babylonian and Vedic mysticism . But gosh just say the moon is hollow and they bring out the pitchforks and torches

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

I just glanced at it, but if i didnt know better it looks as though in the center of one crater, there is some sort of "tower". Kind of reminds me of a nuclear test site : ? (As seen in another thread)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Taking a second look, theres actually two craters with this appearance.
edit on 23-12-2010 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join