It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather warfare...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here in the uk at the moment we are experiencing crazy weather conditions that have virtually brought the country to it's knees...
Temperatures in some places are already as low as -19c and some estimates have seen this to potentially reach a record -27c
I am no meteorologist but I have found some strange things with the whole situation.
Firstly here in London, it snowed briefly on Friday, which was heavy but short and started to slow the country, but on Saturday it snowed for less than an hour and was very heavy but brief..
This snowfall virtually crippled Britain, on the busiest shopping day of the year with an estimated cost to the economy of 2 and half billion pounds.. Airports closed, shopping centers closed, roads were gridlocked, transport services ground to a halt, emergency services were stretched to their limits..

In all my life I have never experienced such a big snowfall in such a short time, the weather reports were hugely inaccurate and it was like this snow came out of nowhere, on Friday it was completely blue skies moments before the snow came..
Also I heard many reports of violent thunder and lightning moments before the snow..
As I say I don't know much about weather but is that normal? For thunder and lightning to come before snow.
The reason for the title is just to find out if anyone has knowledge on the subject of alleged weather weapons, I'm not saying this is the case here, but got me thinking, if these weapons to infact exist, surely there is no need to fight with conventional weapons anymore, if someone could just push a button and bring a country down, with a weapon which can control weather, which is a hugely powerful thing.. And you wouldn't even have to sent 1 troop out of your barracks.. Why would any country in control of such tech even need to manufacture guns or even train troops?

If what happened in Britain continued for just a week or 2, this country would be screwed big time, even that short snowfall caused panic buying and with lack of deliveries I had to go to 3 different shops just to buy a loaf of bread!
As I say if anyone knows about these types of weapons and which countries possess such technology, any info would be greatly appreciated, as I have no knowledge on this subject..
edit on 20-12-2010 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Have you heard of HAARP?
Search it on youtube, there's a plethora of vids on it

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

Have you heard of HAARP?

Yeah I've heard of haarp, but all the info on this system seems like pure speculation to me..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

Have you heard of HAARP?

Yeah I've heard of haarp, but all the info on this system seems like pure speculation to me..

It was just speculation for the longest time, but i belive one of the latest wiki-leak cables mentions its with regards to causing earthquakes. Will see if i can find the exact cable and post it here. Because its in the wikileaks cable its just been given a sudden and violent jolt into reality. Scary stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Found it.....

Linky Linky

Was reported a couple weeks ago. If HAARP really does exist its freighting prospect.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
HAARP does exist there is no question about it

whether or not they use it for more than they claim
(for peaceful experiments)
is the real question

www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 20-12-2010 by WiseThinker because: A found the link to their official website

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
HAARP does exist there is no question about it

whether or not they use it for more than they claim
(for peaceful experiments)
is the real question

www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 20-12-2010 by WiseThinker because: A found the link to their official website

Im sure its used for peacefull means, but i dont doubt for a second that someone in the military industrial complex has looked into the prospect of weaponizing it. Again the question is have they used it to that end as a test?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jademonkey2k
Found it.....

Linky Linky

Was reported a couple weeks ago. If HAARP really does exist its freighting prospect.

Thanks.. I'll check it out..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
www.cheniere.org...
Try this site, it has a lot of info about what it can do. Essentially they took Tesla’s work. The Soviets had one too and I presume it’s still up and running.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Unfortunelty the Military Industry in the US have a MASSIVE amount of power, and im sorry to tell you that the WikiLek Cable posted was Debunked a while ago as a Hoax made by Sorcha Faal

so we are going to have to wait and see what is in the Poison Pill (which we most likely will if the US go ahead and charge Assange with espionage)

He did mention he had cables which involved UFO's

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.cheniere.org...

This link Specifically discusses the scaler EM weapons deployed across the world. Scary stuff.

excerpt
1. Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry
Prior to 1990, our weather over North America was being steadily engineered by the KGB  particularly beginning on July 4, 1976  using giant strategic scalar interferometers on site in Russia [ , , , ]. From the beginning of the development program started shortly after WW II, the KGB personally controlled the development of startling new Russian weapons under the Soviet energetics program [ , , ]. That program was for research and eventual development of highly advanced new superweapons more powerful than the atomic bomb.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It's called lake effect snow when the warm water has cold air blowing over it. Welcome to our world and watch the weather for Buffalo NY to see what it can do to ya
edit on 20-12-2010 by mikellmikell because: Add that weather warfare is stupid if it's not where the war is

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In 1997, then Secretary of Defense William Cohen  at a conference on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), held in Georgia under the auspices of Senator Sam Nunn  publicly confirmed this kind of electromagnetic weaponry without the technical details. He also confirmed the weather engineering, climate control, induction of earthquakes, and stimulation of volcanoes into eruption. SecDef Cohen stated :

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic wave. ... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.
www.cheniere.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
www.cheniere.org...

This link Specifically discusses the scaler EM weapons deployed across the world. Scary stuff.

excerpt
1. Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry
Prior to 1990, our weather over North America was being steadily engineered by the KGB  particularly beginning on July 4, 1976  using giant strategic scalar interferometers on site in Russia [ , , , ]. From the beginning of the development program started shortly after WW II, the KGB personally controlled the development of startling new Russian weapons under the Soviet energetics program [ , , ]. That program was for research and eventual development of highly advanced new superweapons more powerful than the atomic bomb.

There's some interesting information in this article to say the least. I just got done reading it, but will have to go back and re-read some parts and research other specific items. It is over 6 years old though, so some of the claims estimated to occur in 2 or 3 years obviously didn't happen. It also makes no mention of similar offensive weaponry and deployed assets that the US may have. A good article nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah it’s a little dated. Look back in the contents of the main site and look at the warfare section, there’s a lot in there. Also, there is a lot of info on Haarp within the site too, just gotta look around and try and take it in.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Good o’ blighties weather is not a sign of anything you have described above, it’s winter, in Brittan its very unpredictable, I saw a BBC weather report explaining that the gulf stream has shifted south and this has led to cold air form the north being sucked down over Brittan. It is not the result of any secret weather altering super weapon, you OP has to many “if’s” in it for it to be possible true, there just simply is not evidence that this is the dawn of weather warfare.

Nice conspiracy idea, I like thinking out of the box, but unfortunately there is nothing that suggests this is possibly true.

No doubt though a bunch of the more militant conspiracy theorists are going to claim that this is a NWO experiment using the HARP facility to help prepare for the coming of the galactic federation of light. That is not the case.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Go to my thread you will get your answer there, please click here, i will be waiting for your views there.

new topics

top topics

join