It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God,the source of love,trying to save us(and how it relates to ufo's)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Its people like him that make me believe more in a divine purpose,i mean is that all to this life?

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

And as the one of the guys said,please read Ezekiel,than come to if you have something to contribute this discussion...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned

As i recall i haven't invited you to this discussion,for this ignorance i would have smashed your face if i met you in person.

Peace,David

My friend,

It would seem your frustrations have gotten the better of you. Perhaps I can help.

Your initial insight is of Love and God. Guard that insight with a passion for it is truth. People will always come who have not the same insight. Some have experienced tremendous pain in this life, numerous betrayals, heartache, all manner of things which have lead them to insights which differ from your own. As you have been gifted with your insight of love, it is your responsibility to share that insight with others through action, for love as a word is worthless. It is through the demonstration of that pure thought that the value of love is realised. So, judge not the harsh words of others. There view is based on their experiences, which you cannot change. All you can do is share and more importantly demonstrate your own.

As to the alien portion of your post. What does every religious temple built by man have in common?

From the ancient pyramids, to stonehenge, the great Cathedrals, Mosques, Tabernacles, and Budhists temples, each and every building erected to higher thought has one thing in common. The come to a point high above the view of earth. This is no mere accident! It is a subconscious message written in the very structure of the building. What is that message?

LOOK UP!

Space! Man's destiny lies in the stars. We are meant to reach out and explore this glorious creation. There are great wonders we could only dream of. For us to claim our destiny, we must first stop being a house divided and come to realise we are a Brotherhood of Kings, sovereign beings on a journey to understand our father.

Be the beacon of light your insight calls you to be my friend. Let no man turn you from the path of unconditional love.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

As i recall i haven't invited you to this discussion,for this ignorance i would have smashed your face if i met you in person.

Peace,David

By opening a thread in a public forum you invited comments. Not everyone is going to agree with you and some will be argumentative. Got to deal with that and take it in stride.

Peace and face-smashing seem to be strange bedfellows but some contend that the iron fist is the only way to keep the peace. Agree or not it is good to know where you stand on that issue.

I agree with the general pretext of this thread but warned in an earlier post that not all who come do so with your best welfare at heart. Some may have more selfish motives no matter how advanced they might appear.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: I like to.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Please check out what he wrote,than reply

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Could it be possible, if only slightly, that the entire concept of "god" (God?) was inspired by UFOs and their operators?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

Kind of like the "cargo cults" in the South Pacific? That would be my guess. Those islanders had no advanced technology and no exposure to any until WWII when the military arrived and carved in runways for their planes and began operations. Those people regarded them as "gods" and I believe it was similar for the Bible stories.

Nothing in the bible says they were from distant planets or that the gods life forms were far removed from their own, only that they descended from the heavens, i.e., the skies, and they had the capability of flight. We know flight is possible now but not much over a century ago it was only a dream, a quest.

There are tales of advanced civilizations previously in existence on the Earth and some evidence for it, but there are hundreds if not thousands of years of people studying accounts contained in the bible who had no conception of how those feats would be possible. It is only within these past one hundred years that civilization for a very long time has been able to perform these feats, and today feats well beyond those biblical accounts.

The "Children of God" must now wake up to the reality that they have come of age and start accepting adult responsibility for their actions and capabilities. We are it, we are here, and by what we know for sure we must acknowledge that we are on our own.

If we have trouble finding documentation left from those advanced civilizations of ages past we need only look to todays Information Technology and see that our libraries are being recoded into electronic storage media and our books are becoming old and crumbly. When the power goes out and our batteries run down we may be without information resources soon. If those civilizations left information stored into crystals or other media it still may be time before they are discovered and able to be read and understood.

The only "hard" evidence of early civilization was left by the Sumerians on clay tablets. That civilization took place in the area of modern-day's Iraq. If you recall the first casulty of was in Iraq when we arrived was looting of artifacts from the museums. Those artifacts tell stories of early civilization. It seems there are forces at work that do not want us knowing about these things. It seems TPTB fears that the truth would set us free.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Please check out what he wrote,than reply

Peace

I read it. He finds no evidence in the bible about UFOs. I guess it has to do with how one defines UFO. To me, clearly the bible was about ancient people having encounters with beings of an advanced technological civilization. It seems to me there are also accounts of those beings, gods and angels, flying or in some manner descending from heaven.

Realize some people are locked into the old way of viewing those events. People living in modern times can begin to understand these things more clearly now based on what modern technology as achieved. I believe you are just advanced enough in your thinking to be a step ahead of those viewing things from past perspective. Please, just be patient. I only hope people all wake up and smell the coffee before they sleep the day away into darkness. We're burning daylight now. Time to at least have that morning cup and get ready for work.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: of need for minor clarification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join