It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God,the source of love,trying to save us(and how it relates to ufo's)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned
Will God save us?

No.
There is no father figure in the sky to save you or us from our childish mistakes.
There are no breed of alien superheros coming to rescue us.

It's just us, and we'd better start behaving responsibly.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Yea but that means,the governments can do whatever they want.Than people are like sheep and they will destroy our world,because we can't stop them,example,in country where i come from,Croatia,they are stealing the money and therefore making their own people very poor.I could tell you much about that subject but i don't have time now...so the thing i am trying to say is that,we can only sit and watch,nothing we can do about it.I am living in hope,to know that something will change.

Peace brother,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I cant believe that!It is the exactly same thing with me,everyone was pushing this religion to me when i was a kid,and therefore i started to repulse it(ffs this is coming from a guy that has inverted cross and the 666 tatooed on his arm!xD),as i gathered the knowledge over the years,i somehow started to feel it,it feels right.
God is love,that sounds so amazing if you truly understand it.I am talking about love for every living being.That pretty awesome.Maybe there is somewhere a civilization,or an entity,or something,that has created us,and SHALL save us

Peace,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

Your post is a lie. The title says you will explain how UFOs relate to God (who is trying to save us) but makes no attempt to do so. I sincerely would like to know.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Your post is a lie. The title says you will explain how UFOs relate to God (who is trying to save us) but makes no attempt to do so. I sincerely would like to know.

Maybe he means something like THIS.

I just noticed that this post put me EXACTLY at 666 ATS points. Coincidence? Probably...but hmmm. Cue the exorcist smiley

edit on 20-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

so the thing i am trying to say is that,we can only sit and watch,nothing we can do about it.I am living in hope,to know that something will change.

Things can change.
But things can't change by hoping that gods or aliens will change it for you.
edit on 20-12-2010 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Will God save us?

No.
There is no father figure in the sky to save you or us from our childish mistakes.
There are no breed of alien superheros coming to rescue us.

It's just us, and we'd better start behaving responsibly.

I feel extremely sorry for you my friend...Number one, if what you say you actually believe, then what is your purpose here? I have seen you on many other posts, always putting down others, making it your life work it seems to debunk, disprove, and argue with anything you can, that in a nutshell tells me you don't really believe what you say, you have to spread it to everybody to reaffirm in your mind that your belief is paramount.

I can tell you for a surety one thing....That is when God comes, and he looks at you and says "Why did you deny me?", All you will feel is His incredible love and compassion, and your going to say "S#*t, I don't know...I guess I got good at denying that feeling that said it was true in my soul....There is a term for all those who deny Jesus Christ, you know that term don't you??? It's AntiChrist, for all that denies Him is the Anti-Christ....

I pray that you will acknowledge the truth in your soul, The OP has a excellent post, and point....Just cause you don't believe it doesn't make it not true, and just cause I do doesn't either, so, you have to feel the truth in the soul, and you have to believe, when you do that, magnificent things start to happen, and huge hopes arise, I have something to live for, If I didn't, If I believed as you do, I would want to end it all today....What a dismal prospect...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
God, angels and Jesus aren't aliens. if they were, that wouldn't make them God, just some extraterrestrial space traveller.

just like if you were to travel to some other planet, that wouldn't make you God or an angel.

i think these ufo's that people are seeing could be space travellers and that's it, not God that created all things, including the ufo occupants.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

Well people in the time when Bible was written didn't have much knowledge so if they have seen someone coming from the sky,the would have described them exactly like it is in the Bible.
Try reading the Bible its a really inspiring book,and lots of things made up clear.I am suggesting,that maybe,somewhere is a being,or a civilization that was here and have created us.

Peace,David

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

But if universe is old as it seems,there might be something out there that is far beyond anything that you and i can imagine my friend...it makes me sad the abusive people we have become.
There must be so much more to this life than evil,if there is some race of superbeings i hope they kick the s*** out of the wicked XD

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

In these days we have so many reports all across the continent about apparent ufo sightings...the increasing number of the sick and disgusting things of this world is increasing,the human race have gone in the wrong way.So my question is: what if this is some kind of a beginning of salvation?Do you people want to be saved?

(edit)

If you look carefully in the Bible,the angels,God,all these creatures come from sky with great noise and light,is this possibly the end of suffering?Will God save us?

(edit)

Getting pretty bad in your neighborhood, is it? You'd like a hand with getting that all squared away and are asking if Pop is the man to do the job?? Gnostic speculation tells you probably so, so OK. You suggest The Bible, after a careful look, tells you He will be coming from the sky with light and great noise and ruckus, so just possibly the UFO jocks we hear so much about are getting ready to do just that, possibly??

I tell ya, I'm not keen on the Eschaton being immanentized any time soon by just any body that comes buzzing in in a fancy ride. That happened once before in my neighborhood when Cortez sailed in with his entourage. The folks around here were getting pretty antsy back then and thought he might be the man. Dude! If you're wondering what's gonna' be happening in two years from today in 2012 we had that all written down and gave it to Hernan himself, but that pendejo went and threw it away. Just sayin'.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: it's what I do.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: it was a lot of fun the first time.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: it's the charm

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
good aliens vs bad aliens

Jesus vs Satan

God Judges Man

Cover up vs Disclosure

I wish they would just hurry up and get this over with all ready because the anticipation is killing me, the 2012 speculation isn't helping either

I have noticed Human Behavior is at it's worst lately, everyone is mad about something and just unhappy just negativity everywhere even here. And the way everyone is acting they all deserve rocks in their stocking for X Mas too. I don't know if it's the Moon, planet X, the fluoride in the water, all these reality shows affecting people but something is not right.

Maybe the Aliens are behind it

edit on 21-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by franspeakfree

Have you even read what i was talking about?I am talking about any life form that could have come in that age...i am not ignorant,i am just saying if they had that power to come here,then they must be more conscious than most of the people from our planet...

Peace my brother

I did indeed read what you wrote, if you take a cross section of cultures from around the world and research their history you will see that they all talk of the same things. i.e beings teaching them language, astrnomy, mathematics, irrigation e.t.c although they use different names to describe them, I believe they are all talking of the same 'gods'

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That is what makes it more credible if you think it through.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That is what makes it more credible if you think it through.

You have lost me, what makes what credible?

This is what you wrote

LOL Well,who could have come 10000 years ago with an airplane,not the australopitec for sure

The australopitec are 'allegedly' the first hominids to appear (according to what we have been told) therefore, yes I agree we can rule them out. If you know your scientific'/historical references why leave such a reply? why not add something of substance so that we can debate. Also I am talking way past 10,000 years ago, more like 100,000 years ago.

Our collective understanding of time before can only go as far as our human knowledge will takes us. For the rest we are on our own.

edit on 21-12-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Threads with god in the title should be placed in the religion forum. There is NOTHING in the jewish bible, that doesn't include the new testament, about UFOs or aliens. Only the mentally-challenged think so. Common sense, logic, and reason will not be found on this thread aside from my reply.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Threads with god in the title should be placed in the religion forum.

So if the discussion was 'Chariots of the Gods' by Daniken it wouldn't belong here?

And what does this next poorly written sentence of yours mean exactly?:

There is NOTHING in the jewish bible, that doesn't include the new testament, about UFOs or aliens.

Finally; can you back this last statement of yours up in a way that shows even a moderate I.Q or common sense?

Only the mentally-challenged think so. Common sense, logic, and reason will not be found on this thread aside from my reply.

And a fanboy bonus for you from Sitchin:

From Anunnaki to God

Yes, I responded to the Vatican theologian, in my writings I deal with the physical evidence but already in my first book (The 12th Planet), the very last sentence of the last paragraph raises the question: If the extraterrestrials “created” us, who created them on their planet?

From this my own thinking and the con-tents of my subsequent books evolved toward the spiritual or “divine” aspects. The Anunnaki, I have explained, were just emissaries (and that is what the Hebrew word Malachim, translated ‘angels,’ means). They thought that it was their decision to come here for selfish reasons and to fashion us because they needed workers but in truth they only carried out the Almighty God’s wishes and plans.

If such extraterrestrials were so involved, Msgr. Balducci said, even by your own interpretation they had to do with man’s physics, body and rationality: but God alone had to do with the soul!

My second book, that deals with man’s aspiration to ascend the heavens, is titled The Stairway to Heaven, I told Msgr. Balducci:
“It seems to me that we are ascending the same stairway to heaven, though from different steps,” I said.
We ended the dialogue as friends, determined to stay in touch and continue.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 21-12-2010 by The GUT because: ex text

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by The Shrike

Threads with god in the title should be placed in the religion forum.

So if the discussion was 'Chariots of the Gods' by Daniken it wouldn't belong here?

And what does this next poorly written sentence of yours mean exactly?:

There is NOTHING in the jewish bible, that doesn't include the new testament, about UFOs or aliens.

Finally; can you back this last statement of yours up in a way that shows even a moderate I.Q or common sense?

Only the mentally-challenged think so. Common sense, logic, and reason will not be found on this thread aside from my reply.

And a fanboy bonus for you from Sitchin:

edit on 21-12-2010 by The GUT because: ex text

I understand how your common-sense-starved brain works so I'll go easy on you as ATS recommends. Chariots Of The Gods has nothing factual behind it, it's all one human's fantasies put to print. Besides, von Daniken wasn't writing about the jewish god in the bible. Chariots Of The Gods is not a religious book that is held in the same esteem as the jewish bible is. Not that bible deserves any kind of esteem.

I said: "There is NOTHING in the jewish bible, that doesn't include the new testament, about UFOs or aliens."

You replied: "Finally; can you back this last statement of yours up in a way that shows even a moderate I.Q or common sense?"

Of course I can back it up by quoting the whole bible. But you seem to think otherwise so why don't you quote the bible verses that mention UFOs and aliens? IOW, put up or shut up.

And then you tie it up neatly by quoting Sitchin!
Anunnaki my butt! Finish school, you'll be glad you did. But then again, you don't have the best of starts.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I said: "There is NOTHING in the jewish bible, that doesn't include the new testament, about UFOs or aliens."

I read what you said & asked you to explain it because it was nonsensical in this context. It still doesn't make sense. Your reading comprehension skills need as much work as your syntax. I'm sure it's pretty obvious to everybody here, so you should try to come up with a slam that doesnt mention education as that just makes you look foolish when our posts are compared. Word.

I quoted Sitchin because I noticed you were a fanboy of his. Something about you wished you had gotten your picture taken with him or something. You seemed pretty excited that he had even spoken to you.

And Ezekiel is just one valid reason why the Bible & God are appropriate in a UFO hypothesis. Although I doubt you've learned anything here other than what it feels like to be on the Loser's end of a debate that you yourself so childishy started.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

As i recall i haven't invited you to this discussion,for this ignorance i would have smashed your face if i met you in person.

Peace,David

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join