It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God,the source of love,trying to save us(and how it relates to ufo's)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
In these days we have so many reports all across the continent about apparent ufo sightings...the increasing number of the sick and disgusting things of this world is increasing,the human race have gone in the wrong way.So my question is: what if this is some kind of a beginning of salvation?Do you people want to be saved?
Solar activities,corrupted people leading our nations,more seismic activities,tsunamies,killings,rapings,horrid things going on in the world...Is this the time?Are these ships coming to save the left of the goodness on this earth?

If you look carefully in the Bible,the angels,God,all these creatures come from sky with great noise and light,is this possibly the end of suffering?Will God save us?

www.fountainofthespring.com...
(sorry but i haven't figured out how to put pictures in post so here is a link)

Peace my brothers,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Every civilization in history has 2 things in common when it comes to their ancient texts/religious documentations.

1) We came from the sky
2) At a technological pinnacle the "gods" came back to kick start a golden age.

The only civilization in history that is lacking this so far is ours. However you could say that the return of the gods is actuly described in the bible by the second coming of Christ. However as for our origins, im not entierly sure that that bible describes that as it actuly happend. The original texts are kept in a secure vault in the vatican that has more security guarding it then the Federal reserve bank. Why are they hiding it? because it describes what we all suspect, we came from the sky.

The only thing our cvilization is missing is the "golden age". Many belive that this will happen in december 2012. Ofcourse this is subject to speculation but i guess it makes sense to me,

Every single civilization throughout history tells the same story in one form or another. In the last 2000 years our civilization has grown we have (excuse the term) Basterdised our way of life. Our civilization is but a drop in the ocean compared to the others (6000+ years for the egyptions). So it would be pretty ignorant to think that we are right and that the entierty of history is wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Let's hope so.
"Though I am but a beast, do I not deserve to live?"

If we can shift from allowing our egos to control us, then we all may have a chance at living like kings.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

You know whats trully amazing?
The fact that people here on ATS fail to realize that the events all coincide with the Bible but thats not the point im making,.......
The point im making is that we soon may all witness God. Literally.
You cant say im talking crap, its an amazing probability that most have overlooked.

We are all in a time when we as the people of Earth may finally be made well aware of everything very soon.

Mock me, feel free.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

The fact that people here on ATS fail to realize that the events all coincide with the Bible but thats not the point im making,.......
You cant say im talking crap, its an amazing probability that most have overlooked.

We are all in a time when we as the people of Earth may finally be made well aware of everything very soon.

Mock me, feel free.

I aint gonna mock you mate, its a valid theory and personal belife. However i do think it subject to speculation. I mean it depends how you perseve god. A big guy in the sky with white robes and a beard? maby not. Do i think god is an inteligent energy in the universe? Probably.

I think the problem is that people fall into the trap of thinking god is a person. Again it depends on how you precieve him/it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I totally agree maybe not the robed figure depicted but im 100% sure that one way or another we will all be made fully aware that God is real, i feel it dont ask me how i simply dont know, but what i do know is that i personally have changed in every way.
I also believe that we are all about to be woken up and the deception will be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Mock me, feel free.

Mock you?? I think not, I'd give thousands of stars if I could!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

100% sure that one way or another we will all be made fully aware that God is real, i feel it don't ask me how i simply don't know, but what i do know is that i personally have changed in every way. I also believe that we are all about to be woken up and the deception will be destroyed.

Well said and I know right where your coming from! I feel the same way. Just have to sit back and watch it unfold.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
As i am reading this,a tear came to my eye because i see that there is people that are spiritual and really deserve to be "saved".I too,am sure that these events that are starting to unfold on our planet are the beginning of something greater.
I think our purpose must be higher,though i am not a catholic or any religion for that matter,in Bible i see a way,a way for us to be better people...to understand and love each other,that will eventually bring us to peace with God.
I hope so hard for this to be true,we are all sinful,but in our efforts to be better,to love,lies the true meaning of this world.

Peace brothers,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

And about the Vatican...hmm,i am pretty sure they don't have much to do with God,more like with satan.Some years ago i heard there was alot more in the Bible about devil,and they didn't want anyone to read this,however this can be one of those stupid conspiracies for all we know...
God bless you,brother,good post.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Open your eyes my friend, God is all around you and always has been.

The sufferings of our Brothers and Sisters are him showing us that our way of living is not righteous for he created a world with bounty for all to share. The cries of pain and agony of our Brothers and Sisters around the world are him telling us we have been gifted the power to heal their troubles, yet we choose not to.

It is not God that we will all witness, for we stare him in the face everyday. It is his judgement on our society that will be realised.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned
If you look carefully in the Bible,the angels,God,all these creatures come from sky with great noise and light

When the Americans landed their helicopter and made contact with a lost tribe in the amazon not so long ago. For the tribesman the apocalypse had come and indeed God came from above.

Its easy to misinterpret these things without having the prior knowledge.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Nice thread and I somewhat feel where you are comming from. My only issue is I am not sure if the shall return within 3d chariots or not. The may return just from incarnating within somes flesh suits. And bring forth many others once herd is located. The Ufos can be brotheren from within the 3d planes which 1 cannot doubt. But must also consider the evol brotheren who may approach within 3d boundries with nothing in mind but destruction and pain....

Again Op I have been working on this issue for months. Dont wanna see people go to what they believe are positive beings and they are only being corrailed to????? Same aspect dont wanna see many miss blessing to exit prison planet sphere 3 with those in past considered ANGELIC IN NATURE. So its just being clear on who we speak of and their intents.

S&F for your efforts

edit on 12/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

LOL Well,who could have come 10000 years ago with an airplane,not the australopitec for sure

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well there is plenty of possible solutions,but its just painful to see all this people making weaponry for killing each other,and doing all sorts of devious things here on Earth,so whoever might be watching this,will come to conclusion that we need help!Our nation is in need of something bigger,if we keep it like this there will be nothing left...

Peace brother,David

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

LOL Well,who could have come 10000 years ago with an airplane,not the australopitec for sure

I am overcome and astounded with your ignorance.,

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

we need help!Our nation is in need of something bigger,if we keep it like this there will be nothing left...

Peace brother,David

I agree and feel this help shall arrive. Now if this help requires for the chosen to be freed from their shackles/3d weights for 3d prison. I feel some will be uncomfortable at first until they see the total picture, that being saved may require being w/o the 3d shackle SUITS...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Have you even read what i was talking about?I am talking about any life form that could have come in that age...i am not ignorant,i am just saying if they had that power to come here,then they must be more conscious than most of the people from our planet...

Peace my brother

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The bible, like many other religious and sacred texts, are only recordings of history, culture and experiences gathered.

It will be up to humanity to condense, summaries and take the actions necessary to ensure its survival, just as trillions of our ancestors had, for mankind had been given FREE WILL.

No father would abandon his child, more so our Creator who created us. The biblical patriach Lot had proven that if there is even one good man left alive in a condemn nation, our Creator will spare calamity upon that land, with hopes of any other mortal parent that the other children will learn from the role model, correct our mistakes no matter how many times it takes, towards progress, evolution and the manifestation of our eventual destiny - to fill the stars.

Our planet is not a stable one in the vast universe, but is one of the most stable within our neigbourbood. Currently, as we move across the Universe, we face environmental pulls unknown to our current stage of science, which is infancy yet.

Our Creator had not abandoned us, so long as we continued to plead upon Him for our loved ones to be saved. Notice how when the initial earthquakes struck with alarming continuance last year to early this year, there were untold loss of lives, but when we tune in to Him, earthquakes and solar storm had only been a disturbance, with little or no loss of lives?

Notice too how event around the world unforld, and yet unavoidable wars became avoidable? The attack on Iran had been a sure thing, so was the N Korean debacle, and yet a suspicious stay of hand had held firm, sparing many untold millions of innocent lives, including the soldiers who had to do their duty?

Notice as well how in these times greater truths had been revealed, from surprising sources and the mortal PTB had to backed down?

For the faithfuls amongst us, we know that miracles had been performed. But for the 'atheists' amongst us whom in their time and free will, will know of a greater power, surely it cannot be coincidences on a massive scale, based upon logic and reason. Too much had happened this and last year to attribute to 'coincidences', which in their private moments will have to one way or another acknowledge a greater power at work.

As to the future, no mortal really knows. You and I are powerless to effect any changes, but when combined with our family, relatives and friends, you and I have the power to change events to meet our rightful eventual destiny - an egalitarian reach to the stars, even if we take another thousand years to reach it, if done rightly.

Or, through we apathy and allow ourselves to be enslaved, to be wooed with trinklets, we this generation can kiss the future goodbye. We had failed with the power of our gifted free will and doomed mankind, those we loved and whom loved us, and only deserved to wipe out before we contaminate the Universe......

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Mock me, feel free.

It really is the grand unifying theory, the Bible, eh? From NWO to UFO to Climate Change to Man's Inhumanity to Man...it's ALL explained and an Occam's Razor slam dunk for me.

I propose that some here, like me, who have previously rejected it will take another look and see how exact the fit is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join