It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humble intro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
New here. A sceptic in just about everything. I use Occam's Razor as my favorite tool. It cuts through so much bull. Here to learn, to listen, to read. If I disagree with you, don't take it personally. I'm not here to slam or to make fun. Just the facts, ma'am. Nothing but the facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Welcome to ATS.

No one welcomed you originally so I thought I'd make up for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How the hell did I miss this the first time around. I make it a point to flag every intro thread but, this one got passed me somehow.

I'd sic my dogs on you like all the other newbs but, I haven't been able to move them over to the new album yet.

I guess this will have to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ahahahahahahha!

Someone bumped your old Intro, from 2010, to which nobody had ever responded, and now it is going to be a HUGE HIT! I predict you'll make the front page!

Belated Welcome to ATS! Glad to see you're still around, and still sticking to the edge of that razor!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Considering you never got one before.. Let me give you your missing 25 cent tour!

Welcome beezzer

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now (after the 20 reply-post minimum, you'll have full access to any member).

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

***** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

***** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

***** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

***** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

***** Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

I just want to emphasize how important it is for beezer to wait until the 20 post limit is reached before making a thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good Point!

We're going to need to watch this one closely.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by boncho

Good Point!

We're going to need to watch this one closely.

You never know, there could be a trouble maker underneath that bunny face.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I should've gone in and added under the generic tour, "a 20 post requirement".. CHECK/COMPLETED !

edit on 3/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Beezzer?
Humble?

How awful no one replied to your intro before

We're all glad you're here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Welcome aboard! Occam's razor - Very nice! I haven't seen anyone use that term here before. Sweet.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If I didn't learn how to refresh the recent posts page I'd have missed your intro again.

I have yet to do my own intro, I kinda wish I could change my username to :snip:.

Hey, welcome to the bored.

edit on (3/2/1212 by loveguy because: oops

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hope his probation period will reflect time served.
It would be too funny if this renewed his 20 post limit.

Welcome aboard

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I couldn't figure out why beezer was just now doing an Intro

Well, we didn't say hello then....how about......Glad you're here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Posted at:

05:35 AM

This should serve as a warning to everyone out there: If you're gonna post something, do it at a reasonable hour. :shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

that made me laugh

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
14 months? It takes 14 friggin' months to respond to my first thread?

Now THAT'S funny!

And yes, once upon a time, I was a wee afraid little bunny, humble and meek.

Guess that didn't last long.

Well, better late than never, I suppose. Thanks for the welcome.

Um, how do I get an avatar?
What's a skeptic Overlord?
What does FSPKW mean?
Do people get paid if they post here?
and. . . . oh yeah. . . . "I have a message from the Acients!"

ETA; gosh. I looked so young then!

edit on 2-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey, it's Friday...welcome to the Party

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by beezzer

Hey, it's Friday...welcome to the Party

This is a hoot!

(I brought chips and a 6 pack of chocolate milk, where's the fridge?)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is someone going to adopt me?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join