It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Intelligence (ISR)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just to remind everyone that this actually exists to address many of all our concerns about such matters. Here's a link:

www.afisr.af.mil...

Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

Then there's also this,

www.airforce.com...

Ignore the last one if you want!.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

While I appreciate the reminder that the USAF have an intelligence division (which they would have to , baring in mind thier involvement with airborne recon systems) I fail to see what you meant by your post.
Anything in particular to say about this organisation?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm confused too mate!

OP...what is your point?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It sounds like the OP is stating we could direct UFO inquiries to AF intelligence. Of course, this is the same Air Force that officially denied that UFO's posed any threat to national security, and then participated in less public investigations of the phenomenon.

In addition, these are the same folks who still want us to believe that a balloon project, classified for over 50 years and using off-the-shelf parts, coupled with test dummies from a project 5 years after the event...was responsible for the Roswell crash story....so up to you if you want to believe any response from them...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hmm...not exactly the best people to ask eh!

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Gazrok's right. Forget even requesting information from these official sources if you want the truth.

Good honest digging, research, logical objective reasoning and sifting through witness/whistle-blower testimony will get you a lot further. Beware of attention seekers and disinformation it terms of testimony (easier said that done I know).

There is a cover up. They aren't going to admit it! If you start from that position then you will save yourself a lot of wasted hours getting confused - I should know lol. Seriously though, start research there and the cover up becomes so self evident as to be blindingly obvious.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Pimander because: Added proviso about testimony

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

My buddy saw a UFO and AFI made him "work" for them.
Saw it near the ocean.

new topics

top topics

join