It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Howdy I will make some accurate predictions for you all. These will all come true for I am a great prophet.
Due to the rotation of the earth the sun will appear to rise in the east. Many people will die many people will be born.
A man by the name of Donald Anderson will be stuck in traffic on th LA freeway he will honk his horn several times.
A chimpanzee in Africa will pick lice off its companions. At least one bird somewhere will die by smashing into a window. Some children will build a snowman only to have some other children destroy it. Somewhere someplace someone is drinking a PBR.

Just Kidding, though all of these will come true
I apologize for the prophet role I have just been getting a kick out of all the trolls, prophets,antichrist wannabes,
alien representatives and other unsavory folks that have been introducing themselves the last few months on this board

Truth be told I'm just a mortal guy well at least I think I am I have never tested it
I like to read a lot I'm slightly introverted unless I meet one of those unique souls that I click with
I have had an unhealthy obsession with conspiracies for a great deal of time
I like to walk the razor line between skepticism and belief in the fantastic
I believe in a universal counciousness but shun the concept of a theistic deity

Anyway I have been a lurker for a while but with so many things on the planet coming to a boil I figured I would
put my insight into some of the ideas being tossed around on this board.
Plus its a release for me given that the topics discussed here on ATS are much more stimulating then the banter
that I have with my co workers and the average Joes I encounter on a day to day basis,
I find myself frequenting ATS more then facebook oddly enough ATS has become my source for news I have long ago given up on the Main stream Media

As to my handle El-ahrairrah is a mythical trickster from the Novel A Watership Down which is a great book
Watership doen was also made into an animated film but it left out a great deal of the book
here is the movie

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by ELahrairah

Hi and welcome.

When you put a video up, you use only a portion of the link. You use the portion after the "=".

Your video, you would use this "3gYpLGxAetg".
That is the portion after the "=".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thanks for the tip,
I notice that the text above my image isn't visible how would I go about changing that?
edit on 20-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Never mind I figured it out.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Welcome to ATS. Your comments and ideas are accepted here.

Please just keep your posts and threads respectful of those who wrote them and attempt to understand what the person is stating.

We all have something to give to humanity!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I really enjoyed your first post... or 3d... or whatever it is... hehe. Welcome, ATS has become my sortof "source" for news as well (though I still check mass media to confirm a lot of it)

I watched watership down in class...grade 7... always loved it... I can't remember what it was about... enough to connect it to reality. I was too young to contrast it with any underliying reality or message... perhaps i shall give it a watch.

Welcome, mav.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Oh you must read the book it gets into so many themes. mankind's treatment of nature from the perspective of animals. One of the rabbit warrens near the end of the book is a parallel of a fascist society.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
this is just a test thread to see if my signature has updated

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome...

Won't somebody please think of the bunnies!
I've seen the animation a number of times, but I will go and read the book on your recommendation!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! Thats a great name and avatar that you have there ) But remember : `If they catch you , they will kill you , but FIRST they must catch you`

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Greetings...

Welcome to ATS.

Never deign to use every possible resource at your disposal... It might be helpful...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So far, it seems like you need a hint at what we seek out here on ATS more than anything. Believe me, we have some members that are very good at getting at the truth. You were smart enough to sign up here. I hope you're smart enough to take it seriously because , well, you should.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Oh this thread has some more posts. I didn't expect that to happen it has been dead for the last few days.
I have moved onto the forums.
Well hello all over again

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

No I really intended to say greatings as in may great thing all come your way. I hope it catches on as a new
way of saying hello.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
testing image embeding here
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b7a1e87ac88.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: test sucessful

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hi
I'm a newbie too

loved your predictions but Ive had too much wine to get much further, however 'in veno veritas' so apparently I'm on to a winner here

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Great intro post ... and belated welcome to you

Enjoy. Woody

top topics

join